• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
whitevanman

The French are revolting...

Just now, stokiescum said:

i totaly agree,i think i got that right im the scum of stoke

I think you are bigging yourself up too much. Probably flotsam rather than scum 😀

But I did have a fling with a burd from Stoke. She was quite posh. Happy days.

ironicly a sue 

27 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I think you are bigging yourself up too much. Probably flotsam rather than scum 😀

But I did have a fling with a burd from Stoke. She was quite posh. Happy days.

they dont get lower than me

8 hours ago, whitevanman said:

...over Nutella. I thought the French were supposed to be cultured and sophisticated?

They lay out their cities differently. In the UK, council estates are everywhere - e.g. Covent Garden and Tower Bridge are only a couple of streets away from council blocks. This is a Good Thing.

In Paris, the council homes are pushed out to the edge of the city and grouped into very large estates. London has a Green Belt, Paris has a ChavScum Belt. So a tourist visiting Paris will not usually meet them - except at the railway stations.