• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Grow some balls ffs

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5322083/Lewis-Hamilton-treats-young-nephew-princess-dress.html

Grow some fucking balls dick.

Not like cross dressers make up much F1 viewers ffs.

And thats a boy wholl grow up to be mass murderer.

Uncle lewis i only wear dresses at home....

Proving once again that money can't buy sense

The thing you must remember with the news is it is all a made up soap opera to troll and socially engineer those proles still daft enough to consume it. The first article was episode one this is just episode two.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Is someone coming out in episode three?

Probably not as it outs all the beards and it outs the concept of journalism and credibility of the newspapers that printed the stories.

6 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

Mmh. Is it warm enough in northern France to be wearing just T-shirts outside at this time of year?

Yes is youve got a nifty silk corset underneath.

Hamilton has enough money and enough race teams chasing him that he had no need to make that u-turn for any financial or career reason. So I guess he made it for the sake of his family's feelings* . In which case I give him credit for having the balls to suck it up for his nephew's sake, but...

The parents would have known that the press were going to lap the opportunity up, and they sent him out dressed like that anyway. Just because you feel you've got righteousness on your side doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't going to laugh at your kid. If you want to fight for your beliefs, do it yourselves, and leave the kids out of it - I said in the original thread on this that some kids will always be effeminate, and I believe in supporting them in that. But surely, supporting them includes protecting them from ridicule, regardless of your own feelings.

* OK, and possibly the views of some of his showbiz friends

Tosser using that kid for publicity to repair his image with the twatterarti.

To be fair I've always thought he was a tosser, almost of the Lineker scale so nothing new I guess.

8 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

basically Hamilton has a new hairdo and does some brand ambassador work

His trousers and trainers make him look like one of those people you wouldn't sit next to on the bus.

Just now, spygirl said:

A black man?

No a nutter. Dayglo clothes are for people on top of the pops in 1986 OR to mark out the mad people who talk to tins of corned beef.

8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

His tattoos look silly.

His clothes look silly.

His hair looks silly.

Lewis Hamilton looks silly.

He's 33 and dressing like a 14 year old.

He's definitely got that Theo Walcott-esque manchild thing going on. It's a tough one because his talent definitely isn't fake - he's the best driver on the brakes I've ever seen - but almost everything else about him is.

17 hours ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5322083/Lewis-Hamilton-treats-young-nephew-princess-dress.html

Grow some fucking balls dick.

Not like cross dressers make up much F1 viewers ffs.

And thats a boy wholl grow up to be mass murderer.

Uncle lewis i only wear dresses at home....

Yeah saw this when it came out.

He's correct in calling the dress wearing out. Fucking moronic parents.

... knowing how the meeedja love all the faux outrage bullshit and 'hurt feelings' fucking bollocks he was probably wise not to say anything.

After he did though, he should have just told the meeeeedja to fuck off that's what he thinks and boys don't wear dresses. 

Of course he's more worried about his lates corporate sponsorship so had to suck corporate dick to supplement his overpaid 'career'.

And yes he does look and act like a fucking douche anyway.

1 minute ago, eight said:

He's definitely got that Theo Walcott-esque manchild thing going on. It's a tough one because his talent definitely isn't fake - he's the best driver on the brakes I've ever seen - but almost everything else about him is.

Yeah it's a weird dichotomy - talent in one area but a huge blind spot as to when your acting like a dick. I'm assuming it's the result of nobody ever saying 'no' to you or saying 'your acting a dick', combined with endless money, that can cause such odd behavior.

That silly hairdo is also a total waste of a hair transplant.