• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Grab popcorn and settle in for a snowflake reality lesson

20 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Silly cow doesn't seem to realise that she's not being arrested for having her feet up, but for not complying with a direct instruction from a police officer and then being abusive. 

Enjoy!

Exactly, obviously a difficult situation to deal with as police officer, but his best course would have been to have turned the person videoing and said something along the lines of "I'm Officer XXXX, my badge number is 12345, I asked her to comply with the laws of the subway, she failed to do so on multiple occasions and then resisted arrest. You are completely free to film me, but understand that may be used in evidence and any attempt at obstruction or foul language may result in your arrest also."

Middle class idiots that dont know how to interact with the police.

Arresting two women.

Same laws as a male.

If they were a poor black teenage bloke theyd be on the floor with a split head.

1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Originally saw this on FB under the title of "most ridiculous arrest ever" however I watched it and thought the officer acted within his jurisdiction and the dippy little cow got what she deserved

Some points that you might miss first time:

1. The officer asks her to remove her feet several times
  2. there are rules on the subway about not putting your feet on seats
  3. the silly little cow starts crying when she realises and tries to get away saying "But i've got to teach a class" (this is my favourite bit)
  4. Particularly enjoyed watching her, and her orca-esque mate try and play the race card 

But what pleased me most were the comments on the FB page - i'd say 95% fully in support of the cop and having a go at silly entitled snowflakes. Honestly it's a joy to watch! 

Silly cow doesn't seem to realise that she's not being arrested for having her feet up, but for not complying with a direct instruction from a police officer and then being abusive. 

Enjoy!

HA!

I've seen this video too on faceache and the same observations of most people.

Your analysis is spot on.  I watched this and all the cliches of the snowflakes are there - she wasn't doing anything / appealing to people that she wasn't doing anything / the police officer is being unreasonable (as she wasn't doing anything ... again) / they're being WAAAACIST.

Bullshit.  You thought you were being fucking smart and sounded off with your mouth - as stated there are clear rules about sticking your fucking muddy feet on seats (one of my pet hates), refusal to comply with a lawful request becomes an arrestable offence.

... which she encountered with the full force of the law. e.g. getting cuffed and taken down to the cop shop to be processed.  You're lucky you didn't try and run / resist arrest and get your face pushed into the floor whilst having your arms yanked up. Feel that? It's fucking called pain compliance for a reason.

As always there are the dangers of bystanders trying to interfere with a police action, that's the most scary part when you're all alone waiting for backup to arrive.  Some nice pepper spray would come in handy then. Back the fuck down.  Intereferring with a police officer is also I imagine quite a serious offence, probably a felony.

And this precious little snowflake and her landwhale loudmouth mate very soon experience the cold harsh reality of behaving like a twat, breaking the law - arrest, a record and that will look good on your  employment record :)

43 minutes ago, gilf said:

Exactly, obviously a difficult situation to deal with as police officer, but his best course would have been to have turned the person videoing and said something along the lines of "I'm Officer XXXX, my badge number is 12345, I asked her to comply with the laws of the subway, she failed to do so on multiple occasions and then resisted arrest. You are completely free to film me, but understand that may be used in evidence and any attempt at obstruction or foul language may result in your arrest also."

Great advice.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Err the lippy one will be facing an assualt charge for spitting at the cop.

And her friends have helped by filming it.

Didn't spot that. That's even better. Assaulting a police officer / resisting arrest - definitely facing a felony.  Cry into your Starbucks latte whilst reflecting on this on your record you tit.

On the first day of her first job I assume. :-D

Oh it gets better. The girl who was swearing at the cop for arresting the first one screams racism when she's being handcuffed. :-D Absolutely gobsmacking they have no awareness outside of their own bubbles.

Edited by sarahbell

Again, looks like a classic example of no one ever having said no to them.

Be interesting to see how this turns out.

"I'm going to stand up for my people." and then talks about him arresting women. I wonder who her people are.

I hope a judge throws the book at the one arrested.

This is what Jordan Peterson talks about in his book - children as young as 2 who will act unruly to see how far they can go and, if no adult gives them limits and says no, then it becomes set in their minds that they can do anything.

The 28-page Metro Customer Code of Conduct lists all infractions on public transport vehicles, as well as their penalties. The punishment for placing feet and shoes on a vehicle includes a warning or ejection from the bus or train.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-sergeant-investigation-metro-20180123-story.html

There is no point in bothering with rules if you can not enforce them[1]. We can live in a wild west situation where people can shoot each other, or we can have law enforcement. 

[1] Fucking allotments and people who don't stick to the fucking rules and then complain like fuck about it when they have to face the consequences.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Then that wanker who was filming talking about it being nothing to put their feet on the the seat - people have to sit on the seats. Why should people have to sit on a seat that some wanker has put their shoes on?

Yes - they should get Kim and Aggy to do some swaps of the bottom of shoes to show them why.

4 minutes ago, JackieO said:

She spat right in his face, disgusting bitch.

She started smiling just before - just as they put the cuffs on her so I did wonder whether she was having a 50 Shades... moment - but clearly she was thinking about her next move which appears to have been to spit in his face.

What woud a UK copper have done? Probably none would be seen anywhere near.

1 hour ago, gilf said:

That would involve him taking his eyes off the two women - not advisable when such people are acting like that. The big one later spat at him - what if she had a knife or a gun on her?

He actually was in a very difficult situation as he had at least 3 people around him - the one woman directly in front, the second bigger woman to one side of his vision and then, on the other side of his vision, the guy filming. There may have been more behind the camera.

Anyone of them could have attacked him. Anyone could have had a knife, bottle, gun or other weapon. They were already beligerent and threatening.

2 minutes ago, billfunk said:

Deport them.

Send them to Mexico. They will be back within the hour.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

She started smiling just before - just as they put the cuffs on her so I did wonder whether she was having a 50 Shades... moment - but clearly she was thinking about her next move which appears to have been to spit in his face.

What woud a UK copper have done? Probably none would be seen anywhere near.

In London they now routinely apply spit hoods at the same time as handcuffs, as this vile behaviour is now so commonplace. I think a policy guideline of spitting on an officer automatically gets a custodial sentence should be adopted. Absolutely no excuse.

21 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Excessive behaviour on the part of subway enforcement. 

Hide contents

Excessive restraint. By the end was disappointed  three twats weren't shot.

Yes, it is why I should never be allowed near a firearm.  I would have just shot the three of them and had done with it.  

I must be getting old but there is no way on God's earth I would talk to a police officer in that way.  Apart from anything else, common sense tells you that you are in for a world of trouble if you do.

14 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

In London they now routinely apply spit hoods at the same time as handcuffs, as this vile behaviour is now so commonplace. I think a policy guideline of spitting on an officer automatically gets a custodial sentence should be adopted. Absolutely no excuse.

Agreed. Spitting is a filthy habit. If I see anyone spit on the pavement I have fantasies of forcing them to lick it up. I did once stop a teenager who spat on the floor as I walked by. I firmly explained what a disgusting habit it is and ranted at him about me stepping on it and walking in my house and my baby crawling over it and putting his hand in his mouth. He was quite taken aback and apologised. Hopefully will never do it again.

24 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That would involve him taking his eyes off the two women - not advisable when such people are acting like that. The big one later spat at him - what if she had a knife or a gun on her?

He actually was in a very difficult situation as he had at least 3 people around him - the one woman directly in front, the second bigger woman to one side of his vision and then, on the other side of his vision, the guy filming. There may have been more behind the camera.

Anyone of them could have attacked him. Anyone could have had a knife, bottle, gun or other weapon. They were already beligerent and threatening.

Send them to Mexico. They will be back within the hour.

Wasn't suggesting a piece to camera. 

In terms of what police in the UK do, they very much do this. When challenged they tend to explain what's going on and why exactly somebody is being restrained. Also you don't tend to see single police in the UK these days, always come in pairs, I suspect partly for this reason, one to detain then other to manage the area.

Not a criticism of the officer in this case, but it does seem a trend in the US, they don't seem to want to communicate at all. 

Edited by gilf

16 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I thought gobbing on someone was classified as assault.

For what it's worth, I would be more than happy for a person who spits at the police (or anyone else for that matter) to be on the receiving end of a skull-cracking backhander to the face. Furthermore, the law should back them up to the hilt in doing so.

Fucking disgusting behaviour, the mark of a badly raised peasant.

risk of TB, hepatitus etc definitely assault

Edited by ashestoashes

27 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I thought gobbing on someone was classified as assault.

For what it's worth, I would be more than happy for a person who spits at the police (or anyone else for that matter) to be on the receiving end of a skull-cracking backhander to the face. Furthermore, the law should back them up to the hilt in doing so.

Fucking disgusting behaviour, the mark of a badly raised peasant.

When much younger at the football I was a bit cheeky to a weedge copper. 

I didn't do anything wrong but knew my rights. 

8 hours in Mt Florida for my troubles even with the copper saying very clearly he knew I'd done nothing wrong but I pissed him off. 

If I had spat in his face ? I would have "fallen" down a number of stairs. I'm certain of that. 

Spitting at a copper with a gun ? That's not only disgusting it's fucking stupid.