• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Melchett

People you fancied and then found out... or moved on

Ive tried to keep the title inclusive for those who fancy any and all genders. ;)

My suggestion is that you post a couple of details to say why they went off the boil for you.

I'll kick off with Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac. The subject of a few adolescent fantasies for me a few decades back. Hopefully verbal explanation is unnecessary from the pictures, but in addition over the years I think its been well established that she's a nutter with a serious drug habit.

Nicksfix080.jpg

images.jpg

I used to have a thing for Amanda Holden. At the time she was married to Les Dennis and she used to be in the period ITV comedy series 'The Grimleys'. :x

I think I cooled from her when she split up with Les, married another chap and had kids. Whenever I see her on the box now I think 'meh!'.

Beatrice Dalle? 

But the thing is - if she showed up looking like her younger self and in the ludicrously unlikely situation where she was interested, I'd still shag her, the only difference is I'd know enough to give a false name and address and phone number. Even though I know it would be risky to have anything to do with such a woman, I haven't moved on enough, and I'm 52!

Caron Keating

First she got narried and had kids.

Then sadly died at a young age.

s-l1000.jpg

It was as much her personality (perceived, I grant you, but she did a lot of live TV so it comes across) as her looks.

So far we have a 5ft 1inch tiny, slim, beautiful music superstar that put on ten stone, an attractive young actress that turned into a 53 year old Boris Karloff, a Blue Peter presenter that died, and an American feminazi nutcase. All fair enough reasons to lose interest.

Has anybody not just been completely inflamed with carnal lusting, and passionate longing, even to call it a thing called love is to underplay it's domination of your life.

Then one day, you wake up, look at them, and realise without them having barely changed at all, you just think...

What the fuck was I thinking ? 

...and just like that - it's gone.

6 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

So far we have a 5ft 1inch tiny, slim, beautiful music superstar that put on ten stone, an attractive young actress that turned into a 53 year old Boris Karloff, a Blue Peter presenter that died, and an American feminazi nutcase. All fair enough reasons to lose interest.

Has anybody not just been completely inflamed with carnal lusting, and passionate longing, even to call it a thing called love is to underplay it's domination of your life.

Then one day, you wake up, look at them, and realise without them having barely changed at all, you just think...

Most of the girls I lusted after/low level stalked at school and Uni. xDh

Edited by Melchett

Had a thing for her sometime after her Blue Peter days and before she became the annoying TV diva and married that 'property developer'. Purely it was lust thing as she went through a period of looking good physically and dressing, ahem, interestingly.

9645a1a88f28c3e76c547f6a8a418e5a--ladies

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Had a thing for her sometime after her Blue Peter days and before she became the annoying TV diva and married that 'property developer'. Purely it was lust thing as she went through a period of looking good physically and dressing, ahem, interestingly.

9645a1a88f28c3e76c547f6a8a418e5a--ladies

Ah, that great secret crush of TOS...

Go and wash your....  NOOOOOO! Not like that! :wanker:

4 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Ah, that great secret crush of TOS...

Go and wash your....  NOOOOOO! Not like that! :wanker:

On a primeval level I am attracted to women who many would consider as being bitches. I think it is a perfectly normal, evolutionary attraction within the majority of men just as women are attracted to the bad boy or bastard. There is a 'Taming of the Shrew' thing going on there from both genders.

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I once met a strikingly beautiful woman. She had a similar look to Daryl Hannah, but not as beautiful maybe a 9.2 to Daryl Hannah's 9.8. She was from a very wealthy family, holiday homes around the world, extremely well educated, cultured, spoke 7 languages, could sing, had a really infectious laugh, really good fun. I managed to engineer a situation where I could meet her again, and got her number. Took her out to a party, was at my most charming all night. Slept with her, and it was really good.

Woke up the next morning and had no desire whatsoever to be romantically involved with her. I have no idea why. Seriously makes no sense, as she was extremely close to perfect, but some pheremone shit happened or something and I just couldn't see her as a sexual partner at all. Very weird.

38 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Slept with her

Woke up the next morning and had no desire whatsoever to be romantically involved with her. I have no idea why.

It's called an 'orgasm'. ;)

"When you withdraw, you lose interest"

48 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I once met a strikingly beautiful woman. She had a similar look to Daryl Hannah, but not as beautiful maybe a 9.2 to Daryl Hannah's 9.8. She was from a very wealthy family, holiday homes around the world, extremely well educated, cultured, spoke 7 languages, could sing, had a really infectious laugh, really good fun. I managed to engineer a situation where I could meet her again, and got her number. Took her out to a party, was at my most charming all night. Slept with her, and it was really good.

Woke up the next morning and had no desire whatsoever to be romantically involved with her. I have no idea why. Seriously makes no sense, as she was extremely close to perfect, but some pheremone shit happened or something and I just couldn't see her as a sexual partner at all. Very weird.

Illegitimate sister?

Edited by SNACR

4 hours ago, Melchett said:

Ive tried to keep the title inclusive for those who fancy any and all genders. ;)

My suggestion is that you post a couple of details to say why they went off the boil for you.

I'll kick off with Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac. The subject of a few adolescent fantasies for me a few decades back. Hopefully verbal explanation is unnecessary from the pictures, but in addition over the years I think its been well established that she's a nutter with a serious drug habit.

Nicksfix080.jpg

images.jpg

Odd to think that the dynamics of her nuttiness was a significant factor in shaping one of the greatest albums of all time.

3 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

You have a succubus detector in your willy?

3 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Wonky tits.

I pursued a girl for ages. Finally got her into bed and she wonky tits.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Wonky tits.

I pursued a girl for ages. Finally got her into bed and she wonky tits.

I could live with wonky tits. Droopy saggy, empty feeling tits would be more of an issue for me. Or less of an issue, if you get me drift?

9 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I could live with wonky tits. Droopy saggy, empty feeling tits would be more of an issue for me. Or less of an issue, if you get me drift?

Yes, I do.

I was assuming celebrity so people had common ground.

If not then woman I knew from work, we were each in a relationship and unhappy with that relationship.

Anyway I thought she was great but from what she said about past relationships and from what her friend said about birthdays I realised that (i) she was the village bike and (ii) instead of being five years' younger than me she was actually only one year younger than me rather than the five that she had claimed.

As the News of the World would have it: "I made my excuses and left".

My first "crush", it pains me to post a picture. I must have been about 9 at the time. Adric from Doctor Who.

I must have grown up a little by the time he was killed trying to save the Earth from a spaceship crashing into it, which in turn was the reason why the dinosaurs died out, because I don't remember being as upset as I might have been.

Image result for adric