• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

K is for 'king people off

Recommended Posts

I had thought the ever expanding acronym was a joke, it seems not though...

LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ2K+

Good to see them expose their madness. The left is on the brink of ridicule, I would say they've leapt off into ridicule already in fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Reck B said:

It's ok to be a "swm"

Super White Male?

Shitty White Male?

Student Wanker Mong?

Silly Wet Manlet?

Silver Wanged Moron?

Slimy Woman-hating Manager?

Sordid Willy Magnet?

Shiny Worker of Meat?

 

No, probably none of them...

Edited by Carl Fimble
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Super White Male?

Shitty White Male?

Student Wanker Mong?

Silly Wet Manlet?

Silver Wanged Moron?

Slimy Woman-hating Manager?

Sordid Willy Magnet?

Shiny Worker of Meat?

 

No, probably none of them...

No idea. Straight White Male?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't realise that they'd cut it down where letters repeat and in its full blown insanity is:

LGBTQQIAAACPPF2K

 

L – lesbian

G – gay

B – bisexual

T – transgender

Q – queer

Q – questioning

I – intersex

A – asexual

A – agender

A – ally

C – curious

P – pansexual

P – polysexual

F – friends and family

2 – two-spirit

K – kink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

I didn't realise that they'd cut it down where letters repeat and in its full blown insanity is:

LGBTQQIAAACPPF2K

 

L – lesbian

G – gay

B – bisexual

T – transgender

Q – queer

Q – questioning

I – intersex

A – asexual

A – agender

A – ally

C – curious

P – pansexual

P – polysexual

F – friends and family

2 – two-spirit

K – kink

They could cut it down to ABWSSP (Anyone But White Straight Sane People).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here in the true north we also have 2S, which is Two Spirit. Apparently that’s what First Nations (injuns to you un-PC types) call some kind of slightly hard to define 3rd gender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I didn't realise that they'd cut it down where letters repeat and in its full blown insanity is:

LGBTQQIAAACPPF2K

 

L – lesbian

G – gay

B – bisexual

T – transgender

Q – queer

Q – questioning

I – intersex

A – asexual

A – agender

A – ally

C – curious

P – pansexual

P – polysexual

F – friends and family

2 – two-spirit

K – kink

OK I can make a guess at all the others but wtf are the bolded ones? I'm not clicking that link again, it brings up large pictures of gay-looking almost-naked men and is NSFW in an open office.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

OK I can make a guess at all the others but wtf are the bolded ones? I'm not clicking that link again, it brings up large pictures of gay-looking almost-naked men and is NSFW in an open office.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Looks like the cat walked over the keyboard.

The fuck is pansexual? Someone with a Tefal fetish?

Teflon coated. No one dare touch them once they have an alphabet gender.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it excludes straight, and lesbians may get offended being called gay today, can't we just have ho?

h - homosexual

o - other

I realise that if I wrote that on Twitter, I would have been hounded into apology by now and would have a pitchfork mob standing outside my front door. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.