• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

PC Speedy Fucking Gonzales

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Look over there. Don't look here.

This has had questions about it for decades and now they say that the two people on the boat with her are persons of interest? What do they not wish us to look at currrently?

Yes, over the years I’ve read articles and perhaps watched stuff about NW’s death. There was always uncertainty about it. No idea what happened but obviously there was no case to pursue at the time other than an accident. Rumoured that NW like the booze but I don’t know if it’s true. No idea if her and RW got on or what CW’s involvement in their lives was. Can’t remember much about it really.

I’m not convinced that bringing it up again is distraction for the masses as many wouldn’t know who she was these days. More like some independent investigator trying to make money or a name for themself IMO

4 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Yes, over the years I’ve read articles and perhaps watched stuff about NW’s death. There was always uncertainty about it. No idea what happened but obviously there was no case to pursue at the time other than an accident. Rumoured that NW like the booze but I don’t know if it’s true. No idea if her and RW got on or what CW’s involvement in their lives was. Can’t remember much about it really.

I’m not convinced that bringing it up again is distraction for the masses as many wouldn’t know who she was these days. More like some independent investigator trying to make money or a name for themself IMO

NW and RW was one of the great Hollywood romances of its day - over-shadowed perhaps by the Taylor & Burton and Reynolds & Fisher romances but very much in the news regularly in its day. One pursued the other, they loved, split up, one pursued the other, loved, split up, etc, etc.

The story is that NW, RW and CW were all on this yacht having a evening of drinks and chilling out. Then something happened and she was gone.

IIRC NW and RW had a row, she got into a small boat and rowed away only to be found drowned later on. There have been so many rumours and stories about this over the decades that I can't even remember what the story is that RW and CW said. I think CW said that he had gone to bed, was asleep and did not know what was going on.

There have been lots of rumours about the night. Truth is, the only two people alive today who could possibly know at RW and CW. Perhaps only one.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

NW and RW was one of the great Hollywood romances of its day - over-shadowed perhaps by the Taylor & Burton and Reynolds & Fisher romances but very much in the news regularly in its day. One pursued the other, they loved, split up, one pursued the other, loved, split up, etc, etc.

The story is that NW, RW and CW were all on this yacht having a evening of drinks and chilling out. Then something happened and she was gone.

IIRC NW and RW had a row, she got into a small boat and rowed away only to be found drowned later on. There have been so many rumours and stories about this over the decades that I can't even remember what the story is that RW and CW said. I think CW said that he had gone to bed, was asleep and did not know what was going on.

There have been lots of rumours about the night. Truth is, the only two people alive today who could possibly know at RW and CW. Perhaps only one.

Ah yes, you’ve reminded me that all three were on the yacht when NW drowned. Like you say only the two remaining alive know what happened that night. 

Interesting for me thinking about the opening sentence of your post. Yes they were a prominent couple back then but there was no constant daily bombardment about them like “prominent” couples these days. There were a few “stars” back then but now it’s constant competition for them to be a star or star couple through media exposure. Good luck to the lot of them from me but I don’t know who the stars are these days nor do I want to.

Sad end for NW though whatever happened. She was quite young and a lovely looking woman with opportunities in life.

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

I only read recently about the allegations regarding Kirk Douglas and Natalie Wood.