• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

italy part and parcel of living in a city

Recommended Posts

On the surface, this looks like it may be a retaliatory attack for the murder by a gimmigrant of a local 18 year old girl.

if so, then the blood is on the hands of the authorities. If they refuse to deal with crime, people will take it into their own hands 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a video at the below link of the man being arrested.

He is white, said to be Italian and was wrapped in the Italian flag.

Quote

The man arrested by the police after the shooting that injured six people in the Marche city is Italian and resident in Macerata . In the car he was alone and had a gun. He had a gun and was only in the car the man who fired on passers-by in  Macerata , injuring six people, all immigrants from outside the EU. The man was stopped by the police at the end of a manhunt through the streets of the city. Near the War Memorial , he got out of the car, took off his jacket, wore a tricolor flag on his shoulders, climbing on the steps of the Monument. He then turned towards the square, he made the fascist salute. Then the carabinieri arrived and did not resist. In the car the gun, a camouflage suit, on the dashboard white feathers, pen notes and bottles of water

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/03/macerata-spari-da-auto-in-corsa-le-immagini-dellarresto-davanti-al-monumento-dei-caduti/4134655/

amk9nQYX.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Looking at the location of Macerata, it's not near the French border or Sicily. Not the kind of place I would expect a load of immigrants who were just "passing through". Have they just been dumped there? Come across from Albania?

South and coast is bring swamped.

The numbers are off the scale.

And a lot are staying in italy now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Looking at the location of Macerata, it's not near the French border or Sicily. Not the kind of place I would expect a load of immigrants who were just "passing through". Have they just been dumped there? Come across from Albania?

 

There was a big protest by maoyrs of several rural Italian towns a few months back who claimed that their towns were being swamped with migrants from African and the Middle East that were being dumped on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC now linking two stories. The 18 year old girl dismembered, found in two suitcases, suspect detained is Nigerian man.

A white, bald (?? WTF) man draped in Italian flag deliberately attacked black foreigners.

Be interesting to see if he has been radicalised by far right material online, if so, how quickly. Has he been watching RAI TV coverage of black men cutting up Italian girls into luggage.

Was he depressed, out of work, on meds, drinking heavily ? Had he been contacted through social media by extremist Italians ?

If social media and TV reports are a factor, maybe the time has come to cease all coverage and discussion of these events ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

South and coast is bring swamped.

The numbers are off the scale.

And a lot are staying in italy now.

 

Only because the Swiss have effectively closed the borders by moving 2,000 troops with armoured vehicles to the Italian border.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

BBC now linking two stories. The 18 year old girl dismembered, found in two suitcases, suspect detained is Nigerian man.

A white, bald (?? WTF) man draped in Italian flag deliberately attacked black foreigners.

Be interesting to see if he has been radicalised by far right material online, if so, how quickly. Has he been watching RAI TV coverage of black men cutting up Italian girls into luggage.

Was he depressed, out of work, on meds, drinking heavily ? Had he been contacted through social media by extremist Italians ?

If social media and TV reports are a factor, maybe the time has come to cease all coverage and discussion of these events ?

 

Well, the vilification of caucasian Western males is already in full swing. The next step will surely be to arrest them all and put them in some kind of camps before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is sadly part and parcel of allowing millions of criminals into your country.

And it’s only likely to get more and more common.

What on Earth were and are our politicians thinking allowing this stealth invasion to happen and to continue?

PS I have a left leaning Italian female friend (goes on and on about the Trump) who fell out with her family when she went home at Christmas because they were all expressing somewhat robust views on the immigrant situation. So the locals aren’t too happy, based on this anecdote. Can’t say I blame them. It must be getting like what the UK will be in a decade or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

The more we let in the more likely we will have a Lebanon style situation with multifactional violence.

We need tough leadership now but I fear it has to become much worse before it gets better.

I am not sure if Western Europe will survive this invasion.

I sadly absolutely agree.

Our politicians need to be brought to account for this treason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Melchett said:

I sadly absolutely agree.

Our politicians need to be brought to account for this treason.

 

They will all be dead or long moved out of here before it gets really bad. Merkel looks on her death-bed already. I think she should have to suffer first hand life under migrants but, of course, that will not happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in Poland at the moment and we have to walk past many Tower blocks to get to our hotel.

If I was in a similar area in the UK I would be shitting myself as it would be full of immigrants.

The difference is it that Poland is a homogenous country and it feels very safe and somewhat parochial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I am in Poland at the moment and we have to walk past many Tower blocks to get to our hotel.

If I was in a similar area in the UK I would be shitting myself as it would be full of immigrants.

The difference is it that Poland is a homogenous country and it feels very safe and somewhat parochial.

Well and they generally hate foreigners of course. Especially non white ones.

I don't mind Polish in general though. 

They are very much a "look after our own first nation". Fair enough. I respect that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melchett said:

This is sadly part and parcel of allowing millions of criminals into your country.

And it’s only likely to get more and more common.

Once they arrive without the prospect of work or the means to sustain themselves they have little alternative but to turn to crime. They've evaded the police at the border so can't or don't want to seek the assistance of the authorities as they fear they will be deported, as they should be, so they steal and worse. 

In their shoes we would have little choice but to steal, we wouldn't put ourselves in their place in the first place but if we were in their shoes what else could we do.?

I disagree with your implicit assertion that they are of a criminal mind set in the first place but the impact is just the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

BBC now linking two stories. The 18 year old girl dismembered, found in two suitcases, suspect detained is Nigerian man.

A white, bald (?? WTF) man draped in Italian flag deliberately attacked black foreigners.

Be interesting to see if he has been radicalised by far right material online, if so, how quickly. Has he been watching RAI TV coverage of black men cutting up Italian girls into luggage.

Was he depressed, out of work, on meds, drinking heavily ? Had he been contacted through social media by extremist Italians ?

If social media and TV reports are a factor, maybe the time has come to cease all coverage and discussion of these events ?

Father or brother of the murdered girl would be my guess.

or, a random far right facist.  

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

The more we let in the more likely we will have a Lebanon style situation with multifactional violence.

We need tough leadership now but I fear it has to become much worse before it gets better.

I am not sure if Western Europe will survive this invasion.

We have survived worse. It just won’t be pretty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be kill or get killed quite soon in some areas. The problem is that the hoards of Muslims, Africans and other scum overwhelm us.

The only hope is China and Latin America, which have sufficient numbers and strength to repel them.

The police, Governments and military forces have already been infiltrated in most of Europe that a real-life enactment of "London has Fallen" will be an inevitability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melchett said:

This is sadly part and parcel of allowing millions of criminals into your country.

And it’s only likely to get more and more common.

What on Earth were and are our politicians thinking allowing this stealth invasion to happen and to continue?

PS I have a left leaning Italian female friend (goes on and on about the Trump) who fell out with her family when she went home at Christmas because they were all expressing somewhat robust views on the immigrant situation. So the locals aren’t too happy, based on this anecdote. Can’t say I blame them. It must be getting like what the UK will be in a decade or so.

Criminals and those more inclined to stoop to criminality especially when the authorities don't actually enforce the law in their case and apply the law to them - one rule for one another rule for others even when it's the law abiding indigenous being attacked. 

Even the totally law abiding will be more tempted to criminality if the law isn't officially enforced - and a natural consequence is people taking the law into their own hands in an attempt to seek some form of justice.

Even so the real "refugee" danger is currently IS.  Thousands of unchecked and unregistered IS fighters amongst the unchecked and unregistered illegal and people smuggled "refugees" and armed with arms smuggled alongside mainly on NGO boats reported to be funded by Soros. 

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess and fear is that within 20 years, the swastika will again be paraded through European cities, and next time, there will be no-one to stop them.

Edited by Byron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Byron said:

My guess and fear is that within 20 years, the swastika will again be paraded through European cities, and next time, there will be no-one to stop them.

Hmm.  Maybe the 'far right white people' aren't the Nazis in this movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.