• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

'Oliver is free to date other people too'

Mind you the pair are a bunch of dorks.

Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

Seems fair enough as long as you never have children.

And the welfare state strikes again.

One mother. ~5 tax paying males at the mo.

Women being part-time workers and all.

Sounds to me like she loves Morgan, but Oliver is a better fuck.  I suppose she'll find a compromise at some point.

[I had a colleague that believed in this sort of thing.  He was polyamorous, she was free to date other people too.  He fucked around, she committed suicide leaving two kids.  Dangerous game.]

Seems alright to me, I don't give a shit if people want to live like that AND if they can handle it(tip hat to dgul's post).

Not sure of the wisdom of it, but I'm not sure of the wisdom of anything much anymore. It's not as if most people are living happily ever after like some fairy story. Strikes me that most people will be undermined by the idea of their partner fucking someone else, in women's case more so if the other woman is younger and prettier as spygirl mentions.

So if she gets pregnant by one, does the other help bring up baby as well? If she can convince some poor idiot cuck to do that, power to her.

1 minute ago, The Idiocrat said:

If the So-Called BBC were reporting this as a bloke with two partners they'd be making out he's a cunt (unless he's Muslim of course).

Now that is spot on, but we know that all men are bad and women lovely by now, don't we? o.O

41 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Seems alright to me, I don't give a shit if people want to live like that AND if they can handle it(tip hat to dgul's post).

Not sure of the wisdom of it, but I'm not sure of the wisdom of anything much anymore. It's not as if most people are living happily ever after like some fairy story. Strikes me that most people will be undermined by the idea of their partner fucking someone else, in women's case more so if the other woman is younger and prettier as spygirl mentions.

So if she gets pregnant by one, does the other help bring up baby as well? If she can convince some poor idiot cuck to do that, power to her.

Now that is spot on, but we know that all men are bad and women lovely by now, don't we? o.O

I'm just frequently amazed by how some people have such a varied choice of partner. One of those blokes looks in serious need of a shower.

49 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

"It is really outdated to think a child needs one mother and one father."

This irritates me. It's the sort of line usually used by people who leave a trail of kids and bad life choices in their wake (it's all just so outdated, maaan) and expect everyone else from family to the general taxpayer to sort out their fuck-ups.

By all means shag who you want but don't drag kids into your hippy-esque bullshit utopia. 

And get off the news for Christ's sake, since when was the shagging habits of three scruffy, opinionated dullards remotely in the public interest?

Edited by Sgt Hartman

The line "I'm greedy. I like people liking me" seems significant.

Something suggests to me that this will all work fine as long as the two men stay with her.

If one of them leaves her for another partner (or, multiple other partners, and she's not one of them) and she feels she is no longer the centre of attention and that she has been snubbed, she's not going to be terribly happy about that.

13 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Something suggests to me that this will all work fine as long as the two men stay with her.

If one of them leaves her for another partner (or, multiple other partners, and she's not one of them) and she feels she is no longer the centre of attention and that she has been snubbed, she's not going to be terribly happy about that.

Well shes up at the mo - she has 2 men, who have 50% of a woman.

What happens when shes one of 5, 10, on the side.

Dynamics change then.

I can see why this is being pushed. 

3-way mortgages.

3x£30K = £90K

x10 earnings.

= £900K

+ extra Loan and deposit from mom and dad = £1m! for a 1 bed flat!

House prices is saved!

5 minutes ago, 201p said:

I can see why this is being pushed. 

3-way mortgages.

3x£30K = £90K

x10 earnings.

= £900K

+ extra Loan and deposit from mom and dad = £1m! for a 1 bed flat!

House prices is saved!

3 way divorces.

2 way used to see 30% go in legal fees.

3 way would see 100% go in legal fees.

Some years ago 3 sisters got into a legal battle over their late mothers house. Yorkshire iirc.

It ended up with the sisters getting about £2k each after the legal bills were paid.

1 hour ago, DTMark said:

Well spotted - I think this may be more to do with wanting the attentions of multiple men more than just sex. I'd imagine the 'sharing' aspect is very much a one-way thing, i.e. if one of the blokes were to start spending the majority of his time with another woman, and become unavailable to her, she would become quite jealous.

I think the mechanic here is actually one step above the 'beta orbiter' thing that the manosphere talks about, i.e. due to a shortage of dateable females, you have some women who have many men in their social group all vying for their attention. That can get addictive - and perhaps then having to settle for the attention of only one man i.e. a boyfriend may not be enough.

I briefly called in to a gathering that a female acquaintance organized recently. There was 5 guys and one woman there, but the dynamic was clear - this was not a group of 6 people mingling - this was 1 woman giving sermon to 5 (single) blokes - the blokes were actually sat in a perfect semicircle around the woman, all looking at her while she whittled on about her day. I sat on the periphery, had one drink and just had a one to one chat with a bloke sitting on the edge of said semicircle. As I left she made a comment that I hadn't said much to her!

Edited by JoeDavola

27 minutes ago, 201p said:

Steer clear of people who want to be the centre of attention.

Yes I'd said 'no' to the last 3 or 4 invites from her because I don't like the dynamic. Something about it felt wrong or false at a gut level.

In the days of the pill etc and almost equality in the workplace and everywhere else for that matter is the typically 1 to 6 dynamic necessarily wrong or unnatural?  Morals aside.

It's not my cup of tea of course.

Just food for thought.

Edited by twocents