DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Your New Music Sources

DTMark

Would be interesting to see where you discover new music. I might pick up something new.

For me, at the moment:

Soundcloud  - subscribed to various artists (all genres)
YouTube - surprisingly good at picking out things that I'll like based on what I play (all genres)
Tiesto's Clublife Podcast - must admit I haven't listened in a while (dance music)
Tidal Playlists - very hit and miss, occasionally there's something good (all genres)

Um, I sort of don't.

My local radio plays the odd contemporary song on the mainly chat breakfast programme and that's about it.  Uusally by the time I realise I like a band, such as The Libertines, I find out that they broke up ten years' beforehand.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Um, I sort of don't.

My local radio plays the odd contemporary song on the mainly chat breakfast programme and that's about it.  Uusally by the time I realise I like a band, such as The Libertines, I find out that they broke up ten years' beforehand.

There's good news on that front. It appears that you can still see them live..

https://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/artists/the-libertines

Long time lurking
4 hours ago, DTMark said:

There's good news on that front. It appears that you can still see them live..

https://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/artists/the-libertines

I was thinking of going there this year but the line up is not looking that good compared to last year 

The Libertines and Pale Waves are the only bands i would be interested in (from the ones i know ) 

But there again it might be worth it just for the setting of the festival 

Archived