• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

DOSBODS Quiz Time - Which one is the male?

Shouldn't there be 6 males plus 6 females to choose from.  Not just the single male.

Why not a group of men - find the female(s).

In the name of equality.

Edited by twocents

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Chewing Grass
      I feel incredibly stifled as an Alpha Male in a Beta World, hemmed in by an increasingly urban environment my inner hunter gatherer feels stifled by the lack of wilderness, danger and adventure.
      My mind constantly works overtime as I'm surrounded by arseholes, idiots and the plain pathetic that surround me and are thrust upon me by the media as the simple life of yesteryear knaws at my fibre as I eek out an existence in the 21st century without an assualt rifle.
    • By Frank Hovis
      Some of you may remember this from the radio.  The panellists would guess a mystery object / thing / concept by asking twenty questions.
      The rules are that no information can be given in the answer beyond that asked in the question so answers will be yes / no or selecting from a limited list of options within the question.
      Anyone can ask or answer the questions; but obviously not both.  Number your questions and ideally wait until the previous question is asked as it may have information that changes your question.
      I'll start:
      1. Animal, vegetable or mineral?
      Animal.
      The solution for those who want to give the answers rather than guess:

• By Chewing Grass
      No. 1 in my useless male maggots thread is Emmanuelle Macron, he even has the name of the female lead in the moves of the same name.
      Full list of official Emmanuelle movies:- http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000093873/
      I Like this unofficial one 'Emmanuelle Queen of the Galaxy'.
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0132938/
      A 1994 television movie, which was the first episode from the erotic series Emmanuelle in Space.
      I think Macron sees himself as 'Queen of the Galaxy' in his own little world.