• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic Apple

Emotional support hamster flushed at airport

Ok, an emotional support hamster 🐹 - mental, but I can see it being a thing....

Then mention of an emotional support peacock? What the fuck? 

Trying to get on a plane with a peacock too??

I'll say it again- fucking clown world!

Seriously though, a business could start up an airline for this need in the market. You have to pay more though, as I suspect you pay for an extra seat next to you for the support animal to occupy.

Edited by 201p

13 minutes ago, 201p said:

Seriously though, a business could start up an airline for this need in the market. You have to pay more though, as I suspect you pay for an extra seat next to you for the support animal to occupy.

I'd offer someone to pay half price to fly as their emotional support person

Edited by Hopeful

11 minutes ago, 201p said:

Anybody remember a C4 sports programme called Under The Moon? Most notable for having Lisa Rogers on it. I vaguely recall once a Rangers(?IIRC) fan who had travelled to some UEFA cup match, or something, somewhere in the arse end of Russia - this place was about as far east as you could go whilst still conceivably in "Europe". Anyway, on some connecting flight in Shitholeistan, he found himself sitting next to a bear. An incredulous Danny Kelly asked him what he was doing in the hold with a bear. Turned out that the bear had a seat - locally, it was apparently a very famous bear.

I'll play the SJW snowflake here:

I don't think the fact she couldn't take the hamster with her as a justifiable reason to murder a defenceless animal. That is animal cruelty. Ok, so it is "only a fucking hamster". Yes, but it is a sentient being that would have known it was being murdered. What if it were a cat? Or a dog? Shoot them and chuck 'em in a bin?

This girl has an obvious personality disorder.

It's troubling that there's an increasing number of snowflakes out there who seemingly can't leave the house without some form of emotional support. But even more so that they're so used to it being all about them that they consider their emotional props completely disposable as soon as it suits them.

These are the politicians and lawmakers of the future.

2 minutes ago, billfunk said:

I'll play the SJW snowflake here:

I don't think the fact she couldn't take the hamster with her as a justifiable reason to murder a defenceless animal. That is animal cruelty. Ok, so it is "only a fucking hamster". Yes, but it is a sentient being that would have known it was being murdered. What if it were a cat? Or a dog? Shoot them and chuck 'em in a bin?

This girl has an obvious personality disorder.

Which is why she thinks she needed a hamster

Just now, Fully Detached said:

It's troubling that there's an increasing number of snowflakes out there who seemingly can't leave the house without some form of emotional support. But even more so that they're so used to it being all about them that they consider their emotional props completely disposable as soon as it suits them.

These are the politicians and lawmakers of the future.

Corrected for you

How about each plane carries 1-3 hamsters, which live on board. They are rented or loaned out to passengers that need them. 

Well unless people have anaphylactic reactions to them? The world just got a little complicated.

1 minute ago, 201p said:

How about each plane carries 1-3 hamsters, which live on board. They are rented or loaned out to passengers that need them. 

Well unless people have anaphylactic reactions to them? The world just got a little complicated.

no go, the noise of the hamster wheel would keep the pilots awake