• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Lauri Love wins appeal

1 hour ago, Uncivilservant said:

In other words I'm a twat and the normal rules that apply to everyone else  don't apply to me, cause I'm a twat.

I think what he means to say is that because he is one of the lucky few he can do anything he likes.

Twenty years ago if he did such things he wouldn't be on national news he would be buried near Pahrump. 

I find the whole message about disability confusing. One minute we're getting told that we should treat disabled people like any other person. Then the next minute a disabled person pleads for special treatment due to their disability.

I wish they'd fucking make their minds up.

I don’t know too much about Laurie Love. My vague knowledge of folks like him is they should get a job in internet security!

What I think though overall very is what about all the normal folks striving to make a life? It’s no easier for us and we aren’t a “privileged” group so there is no hope of any extra support!

For normal 'locks' I'd say you charge the offender.

If a loner-guy just walks into the Bank of England, steals a gold bar and then walks out with it, the problem isn't with the guy, it's with the Bank of England.

54 minutes ago, spygirl said:

He should not go to the states . He should be charged in the uk.

That's my opinion as well. He's a British subject and I don't agree that the US should have sovereignty over us. There are strong criticisms over the US legal system and from what I've seen reported some of their sentencing seems ludicrous. 

Despite what American officialdom wants they are not the world's police and they need to stop interfering with other nations. They do exert a powerful influence globally and we shouldn't go out of our way to antagonise the US but there do need to be limits to their hegemony.

13 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

I don’t know too much about Laurie Love. My vague knowledge of folks like him is they should get a job in internet security!

He's probably nothing more than a script kiddy.

22 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

That's my opinion as well. He's a British subject and I don't agree that the US should have sovereignty over us. There are strong criticisms over the US legal system and from what I've seen reported some of their sentencing seems ludicrous. 

Despite what American officialdom wants they are not the world's police and they need to stop interfering with other nations. They do exert a powerful influence globally and we shouldn't go out of our way to antagonise the US but there do need to be limits to their hegemony.

Seems like he was targeting US computers to cause harm. I don't agree with the extradition treaty we've got with them but I'd gladly throw this prat to the wolves even if it wasn't in place.