• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ull thread crosser

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/mum-calls-burger-objectifies-women-1186999.amp

'A Hull mum says she wants a popular takeaway to take its infamous 'Gangbang Burger' off the menu, claiming it sends a "subliminal" message that sexual violence is acceptable.

Khan Pizza, in Princes Avenue, has long offered the "speciality burger" - four chicken burgers topped with cheese, onion, mushrooms and egg in an 8in bread cake - to hungry customers.'

Obeseity.

Uppity sjw type.

Muzzers.

Gang banging.

Illegal migrant workers...

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/mum-calls-burger-objectifies-women-1186999.amp

'A Hull mum says she wants a popular takeaway to take its infamous 'Gangbang Burger' off the menu, claiming it sends a "subliminal" message that sexual violence is acceptable.

Khan Pizza, in Princes Avenue, has long offered the "speciality burger" - four chicken burgers topped with cheese, onion, mushrooms and egg in an 8in bread cake - to hungry customers.'

Obeseity.

Uppity sjw type.

Muzzers.

Gang banging.

Anyone who consumes food from such a place needs their head testing. 

My local paper is full of ones shut down because of filthy conditions. Think rats and roaches being at the better end 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

My local paper is full of ones shut down because of filthy conditions. Think rats and roaches being at the better end 

Yep.

Avoid migrant takeaways.

I think it's an obscene name for a burger, and it should not be allowed. They can have their disgusting sounding burger if they want, but not with that name.

I wouldn't eat anything from anywhere like that now, for a whole host of reasons.

A gangbang isn't sexual violence.  

Just ask the speaker of the House of Commons.

18 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I think it's an obscene name for a burger, and it should not be allowed. They can have their disgusting sounding burger if they want, but not with that name.

I wouldn't eat anything from anywhere like that now, for a whole host of reasons.

I really don't care about names. 

I'd simply not eat in a place like that on grounds of hygiene.

33 minutes ago, dgul said:

A gangbang isn't sexual violence.  

Just ask the speaker of the House of Commons.

I really don't care about names. 

I'd simply not eat in a place like that on grounds of hygiene.

A gangbang isn't a normal, safe, decent, loving or non-harmful thing.

I'm not religious but I can see the harm caused to our societies, and can see the reasons we had moral codes and norms in the past. 

I thinks words matter, and they were trying to be crude in calling it that.

It normalises degenerate behaviour too.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Obeseity.

Uppity sjw type.

Muzzers.

Gang banging.

The reason it is probably called a 'gangbang burger' is that the 'burger' probably contains bellends, arseholes, other bits of genitalia and a fair dollop of jizz as well I'd imagine.

Bon appetit.

20 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The reason it is probably called a 'gangbang burger' is that the 'burger' probably contains bellends, arseholes, other bits of genitalia and a fair dollop of jizz as well I'd imagine.

Bon appetit.

Or worse...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/charlenes-body-was-minced-in-kebab-machine-952727

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes

Even just reading the Wikipedia page gives the impression the case was being made to fail. Given what we know about the covering up of the so-called "grooming scandal", it is hard to believe this case wasn't pushed in a direction.

Fucking scum.

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

A gangbang isn't a normal, safe, decent, loving or non-harmful thing.

I'm not religious but I can see the harm caused to our societies, and can see the reasons we had moral codes and norms in the past. 

I thinks words matter, and they were trying to be crude in calling it that.

It normalises degenerate behaviour too.

Maybe most of that is true.

But the woman said that she didn't like 'gangbang burger' because it was a word associated with sexual violence.  I think she's the one associating it with sexual violence. If she'd said it was distasteful or normalised degenerate behaviour or wasn't good behaviour for a moral person then that would be fine -- but she didn't say that.

37 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Bon appetit.

:D

2 hours ago, One percent said:

A mate works as commercial kitchen fitter /maintenance he said he has never been in a proper commercial kitchen that did no have them and he`s been in most of the top end hotels in the country 

Ironically he said the military bases were the cleanest by a country mile  

46 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Or worse...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/charlenes-body-was-minced-in-kebab-machine-952727

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes

Even just reading the Wikipedia page gives the impression the case was being made to fail. Given what we know about the covering up of the so-called "grooming scandal", it is hard to believe this case wasn't pushed in a direction.

Fucking scum.

That happened just up the road from me. The authorities fucked that one up good and proper. 

Pretty good reason to think there is a rash of underage, kebab shop brothels running there as well that the council etc. don't want to acknowledge as they don't want to give the town an even shittier reputation than it's already got. No shortage of dysfunctional, very screwed up young girls round there for them to take their pick with either. 

Fucking scum indeed

58 minutes ago, dgul said:

Maybe most of that is true.

But the woman said that she didn't like 'gangbang burger' because it was a word associated with sexual violence.  I think she's the one associating it with sexual violence. If she'd said it was distasteful or normalised degenerate behaviour or wasn't good behaviour for a moral person then that would be fine -- but she didn't say that.

I wonder if the people who named the burger associate it's name with sexual violence.

Maybe the woman wasn't being precise enough with her choice of words, or maybe she doesn't have a huge vocabulary, either way I get what she is meaning.

Let’s get this sorted out - too much mis-information on this thread. It’s called a ‘gang-bang’ burger because the rats used in the burger were trapped whilst indulging in a rat ‘gang-bang’. The special sauce is actually rat spunk. #fact

6 hours ago, spygirl said:

I missed shitty, dodgy chicken from my list.

Did the dodgy chicken have two sisters?

10 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I wonder if the people who named the burger associate it's name with sexual violence.

Maybe the woman wasn't being precise enough with her choice of words, or maybe she doesn't have a huge vocabulary, either way I get what she is meaning.

I'm glad you both do,  because you've lost me O.o

AFAIK a gangbang is an entirely consensual affair between willing adults.   Are you confusing it with gang rape?

I'm not sure why the lady is complaining it objectifies women..   gangbang is a gender neutral term.  She is assuming reference to a single girl and multiple guys.. but technically the reverse could equally be true. 

Either way it doesn't objectify anyone,  it's just a fairly broad term covering an uninhibited type of sex act.  Who cares?  They could call it the Turd Burger-ler as far as I'm concerned.