• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Long time lurking

The Sweden is fucked thread

3 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Just remove the desire to move to Europe and to the UK.

• As Spygirl keeps saying: remove all benefits for recent immigrants. They don't need them if they're skilled doctors and engineers.
  • Jail anyone who employs illegals - no ifs, no buts. That should sharpen minds.
  • All "refugees" have to sign up to classes where they learn a skill that will be socially useful when they finally are safe to go home.

Who exactly I’d going to pay for these classes?  Anyone over 19 now has to take out a loan for their continuing educashun. 

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Indeed. If only Al Gore made that film The Inconvenient Truth about what needs to be done to resolve this, it ain't pretty and if it ever happens it's decades off. 

Berlusconi has the right idea but doesn't go far enough. No point in deporting with porous borders, they'll come right back like cockroaches. The cost of deporting en masse to Madagascar was explored by the Nazis, they found it was prohibitively expensive, on a related note I am afraid the solution here is about as unpalatable - unless anyone can suggest otherwise?

It is part of the genius of the scheme (much like Gordo's tax credits). Very easy to implement, very difficult to revoke. Like Japanese Knotweed.

We would have to get Russian with immigrants. Treat them mean so the word gets out that the UK is not a good place for unskilled immigrants. The queue at Calais proves we currently do exactly the opposite. I guess the question is how does any party in the UK summon enough political capital to actively deport 2 to 3 million people?

Edited by billfunk

1 hour ago, billfunk said:

It is part of the genius of the scheme (much like Gordo's tax credits). Very easy to implement, very difficult to revoke. Like Japanese Knotweed.

We would have to get Russian with immigrants. Treat them mean so the word gets out that the UK is not a good place for unskilled immigrants. The queue at Calais proves we currently do exactly the opposite. I guess the question is how does any party in the UK summon enough political capital to actively deport 2 to 3 million people?

Australia sorted the problem without to many problems ,i`m referring to  deterring newcomers 

12 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Australia sorted the problem without to many problems ,i`m referring to  deterring newcomers 

Australia let in the highest number ever of refugees in 2017, largely syrian and middle eastern.  About 25,000 I think.

It's got the same traitorous filth columnists (my spelling) trying to undermine it.

Kids as young as 9 now being targetted and robbed by migrants who are travelling to posh neighbours says the article.

Good.

It is the only way that some of their parents and grand-parents will wake up to what is happening. Sadly, I know that there will be horrors and worse horrors to come for many people in Sweden. People who have had easy lives, who have been raised to be compassionate and tolerant will soon discover that those very things will soon bring hell upon them.

18 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bonkers and deluded 

An American woman living in Sweden telling the whole of Europe where they are failing as a people - all 500 plus million of us. She would never have got away with that nonsense in the US.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Kids as young as 9 now being targetted and robbed by migrants who are travelling to posh neighbours says the article.

Good.

It is the only way that some of their parents and grand-parents will wake up to what is happening. Sadly, I know that there will be horrors and worse horrors to come for many people in Sweden. People who have had easy lives, who have been raised to be compassionate and tolerant will soon discover that those very things will soon bring hell upon them.

An American woman living in Sweden telling the whole of Europe where they are failing as a people - all 500 plus million of us. She would never have got away with that nonsense in the US.

Nutter.

Thinks anti semitism has oeaked? Err its just getting up to speed. Ands not far right.

Europe multicutural?!?

Can she go to another country bar Europe, usa/can aus/nz and point to any country that is more diverse?

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

What game plan is she following though?

Well, she has two escape routes - one to the US and one to Israel. Her "Jews are going to be at the centre of that" remark I find frightening as I can see a day when it will not be safe to be Jewish in any European country west of the Polish border due to the mass islamic populations.

6 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Come on you know better than that ,all females will be at home doing the dishes waiting to be taken out for a bit of exercises 

You detected the irony in my post and posted the future reality for females compared with the current delusion of female politicians anticipating they'll remain in position.  Maybe British females and British female politicians think that they'll be able civilise when middle east females haven't been able to. 

They don't seem to recognise that pursuit of power and riches combined with fanatical religious zeal encouraged and supported from above is a very difficult combination to resist when there are sufficient numbers. 

Difficult but not impossible but not with the current self serving lot in power.

The way "justice" was meted out to that female with punishment no matter what she did is the justice of despair and lost hope and that seems wholly intentional. 

It's almost diametrically opposite to Britain (and I expect elsewhere in the eu and europe) where for years they've been gradually turning the justice of despair and lost hope screw on indigenous males in pretty much every area of activity from the workplace to the justice system with one rule for some and another rule for others.

Edited by twocents

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Well, she has two escape routes - one to the US and one to Israel. Her "Jews are going to be at the centre of that" remark I find frightening as I can see a day when it will not be safe to be Jewish in any European country west of the Polish border due to the mass islamic populations.

Quite. It was why I said that she was deluded. There are already attacks on Jews in London.  

45 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bonkers and deluded 

Indeed.  Why should the rest of the people have to take the almost certain risk of that idea failing - and for goodness sake she's only one person. 

When they make that "transformation" succeed in Israel and the middle east then maybe try it in some small sparsely populated ring fenced area of europe but until then it's a big no thank you very much. 

There's more chance of europe being transformed into a war zone like the middle east than the other way round.

Edited by twocents

51 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Sweden is progressive.

Ive never heard of grenades being used outside of a war.

Fuck the fireworks next year i`m of to Yugoslavia

Buy five assault rifles and get 64 grenades for free (from the spectator link you posted )

The grenades — dubbed ‘apples’ by criminals — are smuggled into the country from former Yugoslavia. They are plentiful in the black market for weapons after the wars in the Balkans and are sold cheaply, or even handed out as freebies upon purchase of assault rifles. Stockholm police recently put a figure on it: less than £890 can buy you five automatic weapons and ammunition with 64 hand grenades as a sweetener. The grenades can, of course, be sold on. The street price in Sweden is about £100.

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Fuck the fireworks next year i`m of to Yugoslavia

Buy five assault rifles and get 64 grenades for free (from the spectator link you posted )

Can I put an order in for a set please.  I think they might come in handy.