• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Long time lurking

The Sweden is fucked thread

2 hours ago, One percent said:

What game plan is she following though?

Promotion of multiculturism for all of our countries with the (main) aim of weakening us.

Bit complicated to give much more than that here and now.

This may be of interest, more generally :

Over 3hrs long but is easily listenable at 1.5x speed, possibly 2x. Nothing happening on screen so it just needs listening to. 

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Promotion of multiculturism for all of our countries with the (main) aim of weakening us.

Bit complicated to give much more than that here and now.

This may be of interest, more generally :

Over 3hrs long but is easily listenable at 1.5x speed, possibly 2x. Nothing happening on screen so it just needs listening to. 

Bloody hell, can you give me a Twitter length synopsis Carl? 

Just now, One percent said:

Bloody hell, can you give me a Twitter length synopsis Carl? 

Not without risking jail or worse, such is the state of our country.....

It's only when discussing this sort of thing though, other peoples are things can be discussed in a much more free and easy way....

I would be fighting your (not just yours) kneejerk reaction too, best to DYOR.

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Not without risking jail or worse, such is the state of our country.....

It's only when discussing this sort of thing though, other peoples are things can be discussed in a much more free and easy way....

I would be fighting your (not just yours) kneejerk reaction too, best to DYOR.

Can I podcast it then?  I can put it on my iPod and listen as I’m wandering. 

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

Bloody Hell Carl!

Even Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen won't take me that long.

Will give it a go though. :)

Wagner at 1.5x probably doesn't really work though, this Dr Andrew Joyce interview does.

3hrs 17mins, so 2hrs 27mins ish (I think *) at 1.5x, and you don't need to watch the screen.

It's a kinda overview and IMO well worth listening too. 

* Dodgy maths, possibly, still...

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ta Carl, I’ll have a go but I’m not very tech savvy with crapple 

I converted it using the converter link I posted above, a 270.9 MB file was produced which I'm currently uploading to this post. Not sure it will work, never tried something like this before, it's taking ages.....

Assuming it does work, or you manage to convert it yourself, it's then just a matter of transferring it onto your iPod. With a normal device it would just be dragging and dropping, or beaming it over wifi. Apple most likely make it a massive ballache though....

Andrew_Joyce_The_History_of_Jewish_Influence.mp3

^^ That did work! Downloadable MP3 there.

Edited by Carl Fimble
^^ bit

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I converted it using the converter link I posted above, a 270.9 MB file was produced which I'm currently uploading to this post. Not sure it will work, never tried something like this before, it's taking ages.....

Assuming it does work, or you manage to convert it yourself, it's then just a matter of transferring it onto your iPod. With a normal device it would just be dragging and dropping, or beaming it over wifi. Apple most likely make it a massive ballache though....

Andrew_Joyce_The_History_of_Jewish_Influence.mp3

^^ That did work! Downloadable MP3 there.

Cheers Carl!  I’ll fire up the computer tomorrow and try and get it into iTunes for transfer. Bloody crapple. 

30 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

So they are trying to weaken us by infusing western culture  with their arch enemy ? i take it we are supposed to be their enemy as well as that`s why they are trying to weaken us ?

From the money side of the world, banking i would agree but they have controlled /invented/mastered that from the time of Jesus this is nothing new  the history is well explained in the video below we have been under that spell for a long long long time  

10 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

So they are trying to weaken us by infusing western culture  with their arch enemy ? i take it we are supposed to be their enemy as well as that`s why they are trying to weaken us ?

From the money side of the world, banking i would agree but they have controlled /invented/mastered that from the time of Jesus this is nothing new  the history is well explained in the video below we have been under that spell for a long long long time.

They are maybe less afraid of Muslims than they are of us.

It may also be useful for them to have us hate Muslims, especially if they wanted to expand Israel. 

I see the Muslims here as useful idiots. That's not to say they are not a threat, obviously.

Some more info here, til the video gets shut down anyway....

38 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

They are maybe less afraid of Muslims than they are of us.

It may also be useful for them to have us hate Muslims, especially if they wanted to expand Israel. 

I see the Muslims here as useful idiots. That's not to say they are not a threat, obviously.

Some more info here, til the video gets shut down anyway....

There`s nothing new in any of those video's but it`s not a conspiracy it`s reality watch money masters it`s an education on the banking cartel starting thousands of years ago if they had the agenda that`s suggested i think they would have succeeded centuries ago  

They do not need to weaken us as they have controlled our monetary system for centuries they already own us  

IMO if there is a plan behind migration that we are seeing now it`s a globalist plan to drive our wages down to the lowest common denominator so we can compeat on a level playing field with the likes of China  the whole ethos of the ECM /EU was just this   

Just look at Germanys demographics , one of the most successful industrialised/manufacturing nations in the world but it has /had a rapidly falling birth rate and an ageing population now ask yourself why did Merkel invite all those people to come to Germany 

Edited by Long time lurking

On 2/12/2018 at 23:46, Long time lurking said:

There`s nothing new in any of those video's but it`s not a conspiracy it`s reality watch money masters it`s an education on the banking cartel starting thousands of years ago if they had the agenda that`s suggested i think they would have succeeded centuries ago  

They do not need to weaken us as they have controlled our monetary system for centuries they already own us  

IMO if there is a plan behind migration that we are seeing now it`s a globalist plan to drive our wages down to the lowest common denominator so we can compeat on a level playing field with the likes of China  the whole ethos of the ECM /EU was just this   

Just look at Germanys demographics , one of the most successful industrialised/manufacturing nations in the world but it has /had a rapidly falling birth rate and an ageing population now ask yourself why did Merkel invite all those people to come to Germany 

'It's not a conspiracy '...............He thought differently ...........

kennedy 2.jpg

kennedy.jpg

34 minutes ago, Dianne Carrot said:

'It's not a conspiracy '...............He thought differently ...........

kennedy 2.jpg

kennedy.jpg

He`s talking about the control of our monetary system and those who control it (which i agree with) but i believe they succeeded in that hundreds of years ago hence my comment its not a conspiracy it`s a reality i also believe Kennedy was assassinated because of his attempt to undermine the FED via his 11110 executive order which would have enabled the US government to issue silver backed certificates 

Not as suggest that the mass Islamic immigration is a Zionist plan to weaken us   (That`s what i was replying to )

IMO the biggest threat to the jewish banking cartels at this moment in time is crypto currencies, that`s the war these people will be fighting 

Edited by Long time lurking

11 hours ago, XswampyX said:

For the first couple of minutes I was desperately hoping that this was some sort of Daily Mash spoof. Unfortunately not. Our hardcore Scandi cousins have surrendered without so much as a shot being fired.

Mourn the passing of something special, and make damn sure it doesn’t happen to us.

34 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

He`s talking about the control of our monetary system and those who control it (which i agree with) but i believe they succeeded in that hundreds of years ago hence my comment its not a conspiracy it`s a reality i also believe Kennedy was assassinated because of his attempt to undermine the FED via his 11110 executive order which would have enabled the US government to issue silver backed certificates 

Not as suggest that the mass Islamic immigration is a Zionist plan to weaken us   (That`s what i was replying to )

IMO the biggest threat to the jewish banking cartels at this moment in time is crypto currencies, that`s the war these people will be fighting 

And this ....what did he mean by this ......?

As a side point ...the Federal Reserve as we know it was created in 1913....

jfk-conspiracy-meme.jpg

1 minute ago, Dianne Carrot said:

And this ....what did he mean by this ......?

As a side point ...the Federal Reserve as we know it was created in 1913....

jfk-conspiracy-meme.jpg

It`s all about banking and has nothing to do with mass Islamic immigration and yes they done realy well in resisting a federal bank until then ,the founding fathers seen the problem when the bank of England was formed in 1694 

I f you have not seen the film Money masters it`s well worth a watch and an education in it`s self 

I`m not arguing about the Jewish influence on the worlds monetary system as  history tells you everything you need to know 

But to argue the Jews are promoting Islamic migration to weaken the west is madness in my eyes ,Islam considers charging interest on a loan as usury and forbids it ad to that they have been the Jews arch enemy for millennia seems to make it diametrically apposed to the Jewish interests ,i fail to see what they could gain from such a plan 

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s all about banking and has nothing to do with mass Islamic immigration and yes they done realy well in resisting a federal bank until then ,the founding fathers seen the problem when the bank of England was formed in 1694 

I f you have not seen the film Money masters it`s well worth a watch and an education in it`s self 

I`m not arguing about the Jewish influence on the worlds monetary system as  history tells you everything you need to know 

But to argue the Jews are promoting Islamic migration to weaken the west is madness in my eyes ,Islam considers charging interest on a loan as usury and forbids it ad to that they have been the Jews arch enemy for millennia seems to make it diametrically apposed to the Jewish interests ,i fail to see what they could gain from such a plan 

Ditto.

The only Jew openly working for mass islamic immigration into Europe is Soros and Israeli has openly spoken out against him so I would say that he is very much unrepresentative.

I like that we can have a discussion on here about the "Jewish Question" but, and purely my personal view, I don't see that there's a conspiracy of Jews threatening western civilisation so don't subscribe to the initial premise of there being a Jewish Question.  However I do not know everything.