• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Long time lurking

The Sweden is fucked thread

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Ditto.

The only Jew openly working for mass islamic immigration into Europe is Soros and Israeli has openly spoken out against him so I would say that he is very much unrepresentative.

I like that we can have a discussion on here about the "Jewish Question" but, and purely my personal view, I don't see that there's a conspiracy of Jews threatening western civilisation so don't subscribe to the initial premise of there being a Jewish Question.  However I do not know everything.

I would agree with all of that 

As for Soros it has been said that he allegedly have said the happiest time in his life was when he was confiscating Jewish assets in the run up to the second world war if that is true he lost his faith a long time ago 

IMO there is also no question on the Jewish influence on the worlds monetary system and many of the wars that have been fought by the west as most of it is enshrined in history .....who was it that said war is the greatest money making machine  ever invented ..or words to that effect 

25 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s all about banking

"Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not who makes its laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild (attr)

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

1 minute ago, Dianne Carrot said:

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

You have lost me 

Your above post has nothing to to with my original argument and it is something i agree with 

What has any of that got to do with Islamic immigration into the west promoted by the Jewish banking cartel ? 

Do you speack for yourself ? or do you just quote historic speeches  

2 minutes ago, Dianne Carrot said:

Exactly this. I would go as far to say that there is very little beyond this. Reform the money system and fix the country. Do not reform the money system and the country will continue to decline. Whatever it is politicians think they are doing - tax credits, tinkering with tax rates, adjusting the retirement age, paying down the national debt etc etc - it's all small beans compared to the Money issue.

If I can invite you all into Pseuds Corner for a minute, Noam Chomsky once very famously stated that “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”. This speaks directly to the Money issue and how it is almost completely ignored by our politicians. We are happy to have a lively debate over free school meals but never the means of exchange.

33 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Ditto.

The only Jew openly working for mass islamic immigration into Europe is Soros and Israeli has openly spoken out against him so I would say that he is very much unrepresentative.

I like that we can have a discussion on here about the "Jewish Question" but, and purely my personal view, I don't see that there's a conspiracy of Jews threatening western civilisation so don't subscribe to the initial premise of there being a Jewish Question.  However I do not know everything.

It is a nonsensical argument.

Why would Jews work for mass Islamic immigration when there is a substantial number in the latter group whose attitudes to Jews are barely indistinguishable from those of some Nazis.

Edited by Virgil Caine

3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

You have lost me 

Your above post has nothing to to with my original argument and it is something i agree with 

What has any of that got to do with Islamic immigration into the west promoted by the Jewish banking cartel ? 

Do you speack for yourself ? or do you just quote historic speeches  

@Long time lurking - @Dianne Carrot is a new poster here so, in the interests of welcoming all and not driving anyone away, I feel that a certain leeway should be given to all new posters until they get into the full swing of things on DOSBODS. O.o

In the meantime, @Dianne Carrot can come back with a suitably acerbic retort of your post :o

1 minute ago, billfunk said:

Exactly this. I would go as far to say that there is very little beyond this. Reform the money system and fix the country. Do not reform the money system and the country will continue to decline. Whatever it is politicians think they are doing - tax credits, tinkering with tax rates, adjusting the retirement age, paying down the national debt etc etc - it's all small beans compared to the Money issue.

If I can invite you all into Pseuds Corner for a minute, Noam Chomsky once very famously stated that “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”. This speaks directly to the Money issue and how it is almost completely ignored by our politicians. We are happy to have a lively debate over free school meals but never the means of exchange.

Yep i would agree with that 

But the debate was , the jewish banking cartel that controls our monetary system are promoting/behind all the Islamic immigration into the west to weaken us  

I fail to see what they could gain from that 

33 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

the founding fathers seen the problem when the bank of England was formed in 1694 

Do some research on this :This is when the Bank of England changed drastically from its 1946 status.

In 1977, the Bank set up a wholly owned subsidiary called Bank of England Nominees Limited, (BOEN), a private limited company, with 2 of its 100 £1 shares issued. According to its Memorandum & Articles of Association, its objectives are:- “To act as Nominee or agent or attorney either solely or jointly with others, for any person or persons, partnership, company, corporation, government, state, organisation, sovereign, province, authority, or public body, or any group or association of them….”

Bank of England Nominees Limited was granted an exemption by Edmund Dell, Secretary of State for Trade, from the disclosure requirements under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 , because, “it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.” The Bank of England is also protected by its Royal Charter status, and the Official Secrets Act.

From what I can make out Soros seems to be despised or more by a sizeable number of Jewish people.

That Soros is so pro mass migration into the West that, as far as I can make out, is actually pro islamic migration into the West then I don't think you need to be Einstein to draw some conclusions.

The idea that Jews would in someway be pro islam is just complete nonsense. But it is the sort of propaganda that you would spread if your aim was the destruction of both the Jewish people and also of Western civilisation.

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

You have lost me 

I follow it. I comprehend it as Dianne saying that Islamic immigration into the West is not part of a Jewish conspiracy but a banking conspiracy that is being conflated into one because prominent bankers tend to be predominately Jewish.

Are all Central bankers Jewish? 

As Frank says I don't know everything, and even worse I'm well on the way to becoming radicalised by our group think :ph34r:.  (GCHQ, I'm not)

Just now, Dianne Carrot said:

Do some research on this :This is when the Bank of England changed drastically from its 1946 status.

In 1977, the Bank set up a wholly owned subsidiary called Bank of England Nominees Limited, (BOEN), a private limited company, with 2 of its 100 £1 shares issued. According to its Memorandum & Articles of Association, its objectives are:- “To act as Nominee or agent or attorney either solely or jointly with others, for any person or persons, partnership, company, corporation, government, state, organisation, sovereign, province, authority, or public body, or any group or association of them….”

Bank of England Nominees Limited was granted an exemption by Edmund Dell, Secretary of State for Trade, from the disclosure requirements under Section 27(9) of the Companies Act 1976 , because, “it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders.” The Bank of England is also protected by its Royal Charter status, and the Official Secrets Act.

Yep i know all that  ,but wheres the islamic connection? 

44 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s all about banking and has nothing to do with mass Islamic immigration and yes they done realy well in resisting a federal bank until then ,the founding fathers seen the problem when the bank of England was formed in 1694 

I f you have not seen the film Money masters it`s well worth a watch and an education in it`s self 

I`m not arguing about the Jewish influence on the worlds monetary system as  history tells you everything you need to know 

But to argue the Jews are promoting Islamic migration to weaken the west is madness in my eyes ,Islam considers charging interest on a loan as usury and forbids it ad to that they have been the Jews arch enemy for millennia seems to make it diametrically apposed to the Jewish interests ,i fail to see what they could gain from such a plan 

Too much focus on banking. Listen to Dr Andrew Joyce (MP3 above), and think of the fact that the media has enabled the (controlled) politicians throughout the west (white countries) to open up the borders. 

It goes further than banking, here's an excerpt from JFK's "Secret Societies" speech, as shown in Dianne's image posted above :

"It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

#NotJustBanking

Full speech here :

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

So I take it you don't believe there is a white genocide taking place?

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

From what I can make out Soros seems to be despised or more by a sizeable number of Jewish people.

That Soros is so pro mass migration into the West that, as far as I can make out, is actually pro islamic migration into the West then I don't think you need to be Einstein to draw some conclusions.

The idea that Jews would in someway be pro islam is just complete nonsense. But it is the sort of propaganda that you would spread if your aim was the destruction of both the Jewish people and also of Western civilisation.

Well that would fit a Russian narrative 

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

https://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

By the jews aided an abetted by Islam no i don`t

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Well that would fit a Russian narrative 

I think you could argue that it is a cultural marxist narrative but I would argue that it is not in a modern day Russian interest to see the West disappear. Weaker - yes. Disappear  - no. At the end of the day your average West of the Urals Russian is always going to have more in common with you and I than with those from the islamic countries.

10 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

I follow it. I comprehend it as Dianne saying that Islamic immigration into the West is not part of a Jewish conspiracy but a banking conspiracy that is being conflated into one because prominent bankers tend to be predominately Jewish.

Are all Central bankers Jewish? 

As Frank says I don't know everything, and even worse I'm well on the way to becoming radicalised by our group think :ph34r:.  (GCHQ, I'm not)

You are making assumptions on what I am /and am not saying, without tuning into the inferences of what I've posted.

You are deciding what I've said or not said based on your own biases and views.

Listen to Carl....

13 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yep i would agree with that 

But the debate was , the jewish banking cartel that controls our monetary system are promoting/behind all the Islamic immigration into the west to weaken us  

I fail to see what they could gain from that 

I would think that the response would be that the Jews weaponise mass Islamic immigration against the West so as to weaken them so that Israel/The Zionist can take more control.

It is not my view - I'm agnostic on the whole Zionist thing - but that is usually the standard response I believe.

3 minutes ago, Dianne Carrot said:

You are making assumptions on what I am /and am not saying, without tuning into the inferences of what I've posted.

Listen to Carl....

I seem to have misunderstood, what are you saying?

Good goys.

Stupid goys.

I thought more of you lot (#NotAll), no time to respond now, do a bit of research though, and think...

The Russian Bolshevic (sp) Revolution, Cultural Marxism, Hart-Celler act, Barbara Lerner Spectre, etc, etc, etc.

Muslims (and POCs generally) are being used to water down/weaken white countries. They are useful idiots for Globalism, as are some of you lot.

This forum pisses me off sometimes, usually I am impressed with the free thinking and intelligent responses, not today though.

27 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Too much focus on banking. Listen to Dr Andrew Joyce (MP3 above), and think of the fact that the media has enabled the (controlled) politicians throughout the west (white countries) to open up the borders. 

It goes further than banking, here's an excerpt from JFK's "Secret Societies" speech, as shown in Dianne's image posted above :

"It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

#NotJustBanking

Full speech here :

Still don`t see the conection between the current Islamic immigration and the Jewish "conspiracy "

I listened to Dr Joyce hes saying exactly the same as this guy 

19 minutes ago, Dianne Carrot said:

Listen to Carl....

Well to be fair that`s the first thing you have said ,the rest is just quotes 

I`m still baffled at where the Islamic migration promoted by the jews come into it 

Edited by Long time lurking

6 minutes ago, billfunk said:

I would think that the response would be that the Jews weaponise mass Islamic immigration against the West so as to weaken them so that Israel/The Zionist can take more control.

It is not my view - I'm agnostic on the whole Zionist thing - but that is usually the standard response I believe.

We are entering Mr Ike territory there 

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Nick Griffin, you may not like him, indeed you may well have a kneejerk reaction to him, I'm not a massive fan of his either. He was right about Rotherham though, and this too :

So whats the end game what do they stand to gain that they do not have now?

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Good goys.

Stupid goys.

I thought more of you lot (#NotAll), no time to respond now, do a bit of research though, and think...

The Russian Bolshevic (sp) Revolution, Cultural Marxism, Hart-Celler act, Barbara Lerner Spectre, etc, etc, etc.

Muslims (and POCs generally) are being used to water down/weaken white countries. They are useful idiots for Globalism, as are some of you lot.

This forum pisses me off sometimes, usually I am impressed with the free thinking and intelligent responses, not today though.

Carl, they have also forgot President Eisenhowers final speach warning about the power of the military industrial complex. Add this to Wilsons and Kennedys and it paints a picture about where the power lies.