• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Long time lurking

The Sweden is fucked thread

21 hours ago, Deluded Old Scrapper Bird said:

Why won't you listen to them?

I`ve listened to them ,the So-Called BBC also does some good shit with quotes ,it`s simple when there is no context,the Barbarar Spectre clip is a classic one ,if you listen to the whole interview speech most will have a very different perception ,IIRC the interview was almost an hour long, i will let you work out what the discussion/interview was about in general ,,,how peole can be taken in by videos made up from short clips like that with no context is beyond me ,yet more often than not the very same people are outraged when the main stream media play the same game

Like others have said how about your explanation/version   

21 hours ago, Deluded Old Scrapper Bird said:

Why won't you listen to them?

I've listened to, and watched enough of them in the past to give me the experience to judge 80% of these "books" by their cover correctly.

I don't need to watch/listen to them, I already know what they are going to say.

Once you get to a point in life when you can judge things instantly with that sort of success rate, you start to realise the benefits of age. And there aren't many, so make the most of them while you can.

You on the other hand - despite my experience - I am finding difficult to figure-out.

And unfortunately, the way I'm wired means that I can't understand, nor help you with your anger from watching other people's videos or sound-bites.

Please tell me in your own words why you appear to want to ruffle a few feathers on here...

XYY

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Deluded Old Scrapper Bird said:

One way to create a two-tiered system is to make incremental steps towards it so that the future lower tier doesn't realize what lies ahead.

Attacks on synagogues, either genuine or false flag, provide the justification for an armed Jewish guard. That is a very dangerous thing and, coupled with officially segregated areas, would inevitably result in armed zones that are off-limits to everyone else. 

Well according to your lengthy post of quotes the date of that started (the earliest dated quote) over a 100 years ago if your theory is correct , i reckon we are as far away from a two tier system as we have ever been since written history began ,,,that`s not a good advert for the so called superior race and their grand plans is it 

I`m open to listen to any argument but when it comes to the JQ everyone either responds with videos full of clips and quotes with no context or a load of contradictory arguments/explanations 

I believe there`s a push for migration into Europe but i don`t by the reason for it is what those that believe the JQ spout

Edited by Long time lurking

On 05/03/2019 at 21:02, Long time lurking said:

Barbarar Spectre clip is a classic one ,if you listen to the whole interview speech most will have a very different perception

I'd be interested in your context interpretation. I like many others have seen the whole vid. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

I'd be interested in your context interpretation. I like many others have seen the whole vid. 

It was basically a discussion stating/about  birthrates in the west that are falling below replacement so immigration is essential if Europe is going to carry on as it is

It`s has been clear for decades that the Wests economy is a pyramid scheme ,the debt is held by the 1% they want the bond value and coupon rate back ....how do you do that with a falling population when that debt was used to buy their votes, it`s the establishment/the 1% the banks that hold this debt many many VI`s they are trying to ensure they get their money back 

Look at Hungary Italy they are acting on this problem by insentervising the indigenous via taxation to have more kids ,others have decided to take the easy way out 

If i was going to go down a conspiracy road it would be this one 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It was basically a discussion stating/about  birthrates in the west that are falling below replacement so immigration is essential if Europe is going to carry on as it is

It`s has been clear for decades that the Wests economy is a pyramid scheme ,the debt is held by the 1% they want the bond value and coupon rate back ....how do you do that with a falling population when that debt was used to buy their votes, it`s the establishment/the 1% the banks that hold this debt many many VI`s they are trying to ensure they get their money back 

Look at Hungary Italy they are acting on this problem by insentervising the indigenous via taxation to have more kids ,others have decided to take the easy way out 

If i was going to go down a conspiracy road it would be this one 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

Seen it. It is worth watching. 

The context you describe is exactly as I see it though it's a poor attempt at hiding the truth. Imo birth rates have been deliberately attacked  (including mental house prices ). 

Dare I say that there could have been a much simpler solution like actually encouraging higher birth rates? Victor is doing this right now in Hungary. A certain adolph did it too before going a bit mental. 

Don't buy it one iota. Especially as you can't save a ponzi with a bigger ponzi in the end. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Seen it. It is worth watching. 

The context you describe is exactly as I see it though it's a poor attempt at hiding the truth. Imo birth rates have been deliberately attacked  (including mental house prices ). 

Dare I say that there could have been a much simpler solution like actually encouraging higher birth rates? Victor is doing this right now in Hungary. A certain adolph did it too before going a bit mental. 

Don't buy it one iota. Especially as you can't save a ponzi with a bigger ponzi in the end. 

Bollocks the top of a pyramid scheme never goes without that`s what they are all about ,but this time they would have because the pan with the frog in boiled dry 

It`s got nothing to do with removing the white race although the actions they have taken could lead to depleting it , it`s all about money and to argue it was all the jews doing, is paramount to arguing it`s only jews that hold that debt ,i would be more inclined to believe you if you said it was the jews that issued that debt ,but that would then take the monetary side out of the equation as they had already been paid 

11 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Bollocks the top of a pyramid scheme never goes without that`s what they are all about ,but this time they would have because the pan with the frog in boiled dry 

It`s got nothing to do with removing the white race although the actions they have taken could lead to depleting it , it`s all about money and to argue it was all the jews doing, is paramount to arguing it`s only jews that hold that debt ,i would be more inclined to believe you if you said it was the jews that issued that debt ,but that would then take the monetary side out of the equation as they had already been paid 

Nice to see the debate descended into mudslinging last night.

I'm not going to insult your intelligence by adding a link showing a ponzi eventually runs out of resource. I'll put it down to me not explaining myself properly. 

For arguments sake, let's say that babs spectre's reasons are purely altruistic and are about European survival and nothing else. 

1. Why not be open about it? All we ever hear is 'we need an open and honest debate' and never get one. Why so subversive? 

2. One of the easiest stats to collect is birth rates. Why didn't an advisor to the government at some point years back advise that this calamitous situation was on the cards. Then why didn't the option that Hungary and Italy are now choosing find its way onto the table? Was it just a can kicking exercise so someone else's problem for the future? Or was it engineered? On his point, the real reproductive issue finds its way to the middle classes where people can't afford too many children because living costs are too high. On the other side of the coin you have a sub working class whose best chance of getting housed is through having kids. Is it just chance that this is where we find most asylum seekers and economic migrants? 

3. Where does automation fit into all this? Are we just going to be left with a ton of diversity managers and debt drones. Some kind of consumerism for consumerism's sake?

4. The UNs migration pact will make it even easier  (even a right) to send earnings or benefits home. How will this drain help to prop up the ponzi? 

5. Assuming that the Swedish 'resentment' that babs refers to is purely a reaction to a Jewish altruistic response to falling birth rates. So what? It's none their business. Keep your noses out and let Europe deal with its own problems - preferably the Hungarian way in the short term, though I still think automation will play a huge part in the direction we need to take rather than this stupid ponzi that can only end in disaster. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

Nice to see the debate descended into mudslinging last night.

I'm not going to insult your intelligence by adding a link showing a ponzi eventually runs out of resource. I'll put it down to me not explaining myself properly. 

For arguments sake, let's say that babs spectre's reasons are purely altruistic and are about European survival and nothing else. 

1. Why not be open about it? All we ever hear is 'we need an open and honest debate' and never get one. Why so subversive? 

2. One of the easiest stats to collect is birth rates. Why didn't an advisor to the government at some point years back advise that this calamitous situation was on the cards. Then why didn't the option that Hungary and Italy are now choosing find its way onto the table? Was it just a can kicking exercise so someone else's problem for the future? Or was it engineered? On his point, the real reproductive issue finds its way to the middle classes where people can't afford too many children because living costs are too high. On the other side of the coin you have a sub working class whose best chance of getting housed is through having kids. Is it just chance that this is where we find most asylum seekers and economic migrants? 

3. Where does automation fit into all this? Are we just going to be left with a ton of diversity managers and debt drones. Some kind of consumerism for consumerism's sake?

4. The UNs migration pact will make it even easier  (even a right) to send earnings or benefits home. How will this drain help to prop up the ponzi? 

5. Assuming that the Swedish 'resentment' that babs refers to is purely a reaction to a Jewish altruistic response to falling birth rates. So what? It's none their business. Keep your noses out and let Europe deal with its own problems - preferably the Hungarian way in the short term, though I still think automation will play a huge part in the direction we need to take rather than this stupid ponzi that can only end in disaster. 

No1 she was about as open about it as anyone could be ,yes she was trying to deflect blame that IMO she predicted was correct ,having this conversation goes along way to proving that ..thats my take it`s obviously others see it differently 

N02 Birth rates have been showing a declining trend since IIRC the 80`s it`s never been suppressed, as for Hungary and Italys decisions that`s down to governments ,are you implying that the Jews control all the other governments? because they have not taken the same actions as Italy/Hungary ?my view is simple on this ,most governments have a term of 4-5 years guaranteed ,they simply don`t plan beyond that point 

My belief when it comes to Hungary and Italy is simple they are the only countries in Europe in many  decades to have patriotic leaders at the helm apposed to the rest which IMO have all been career politicians working to their own ends not the countries ...as you say can kicking

No3 i have not got a clue how that can be made to fit into the Jewish question 

No 4 is madness in anyone's eyes ,but wheres the proof this is driven by jews ? ,globalists is my take on it 

N0 5 there`s no real question ,it`s a stament  aimed at others decisions ,as for the automation part i would agree it`s a problem for the future ,manufacturing has gone thru the transition already ,the next sector to be hit hard will be the service/administration sector and it will be hit very hard from what i have been told

As for the debate last night there is never a debate with Carl as he refuses to answer any questions ,hes just a profit here to warn everyone of the impending doom that the Jews are about to bestow on us 

I would say your argument above is more about globalism rather than the JQ which have similar paths but very very different alleged driving forces and desired outcomes 

If you believe the Jews want to wipe-out the white race and replace them with Muslims because they will be easier to control and far more productive which in turn will enrich there master even more than one of the the most advanced demographic the world has ...well that`s your choice and you are entitled to believe that ,but you will always be questioned on that belief 

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

No1 she was about as open about it as anyone could be ,yes she was trying to deflect blame that IMO she predicted was correct ,having this conversation goes along way to proving that ..thats my take it`s obviously others see it differently 

N02 Birth rates have been showing a declining trend since IIRC the 80`s it`s never been suppressed, as for Hungary and Italys decisions that`s down to governments ,are you implying that the Jews control all the other governments? because they have not taken the same actions as Italy/Hungary ?my view is simple on this ,most governments have a term of 4-5 years guaranteed ,they simply don`t plan beyond that point 

My belief when it comes to Hungary and Italy is simple they are the only countries in Europe in many  decades to have patriotic leaders at the helm apposed to the rest which IMO have all been career politicians working to their own ends not the countries ...as you say can kicking

No3 i have not got a clue how that can be made to fit into the Jewish question 

No 4 is madness in anyone's eyes ,but wheres the proof this is driven by jews ? ,globalists is my take on it 

N0 5 there`s no real question ,it`s a stament  aimed at others decisions ,as for the automation part i would agree it`s a problem for the future ,manufacturing has gone thru the transition already ,the next sector to be hit hard will be the service/administration sector and it will be hit very hard from what i have been told

As for the debate last night there is never a debate with Carl as he refuses to answer any questions ,hes just a profit here to warn everyone of the impending doom that the Jews are about to bestow on us 

I would say your argument above is more about globalism rather than the JQ which have similar paths but very very different alleged driving forces and desired outcomes 

If you believe the Jews want to wipe-out the white race and replace them with Muslims because they will be easier to control and far more productive which in turn will enrich there master even more than one of the the most advanced demographic the world has ...well that`s your choice and you are entitled to believe that ,but you will always be questioned on that belief 

Thanks for the measured response. I'll reply in more detail when I get chance. I'll just add two things. Not all my post was directly JQ - this is the Swedish thread after all. But it's all linked.

Believe it or not, I hope you are correct and I am wrong.... in fact I pray to the God I don't believe in that you are right. You seem to work in black and white though. Either jews control everything or nothing as if there's no grey area.maybe I veer towards a high end but it's obviously not total. And I can't see how anyone can think it's nonexistent. 

1 hour ago, maynardgravy said:

Thanks for the measured response. I'll reply in more detail when I get chance. I'll just add two things. Not all my post was directly JQ - this is the Swedish thread after all. But it's all linked.

Believe it or not, I hope you are correct and I am wrong.... in fact I pray to the God I don't believe in that you are right. You seem to work in black and white though. Either jews control everything or nothing as if there's no grey area.maybe I veer towards a high end but it's obviously not total. And I can't see how anyone can think it's nonexistent. 

It`s as existent for sure but in the same way Oxbridge plays a disproportional part in our political system or like the Irish played when it come to building our railway network in the 1800`s or the dockers played when it came to running or docks  

What i believe to be the JQ as i outlined in my previous reply is a totally illogical theory that  could never be achieved in practical terms even in the short term  ,and what i outlined as the JQ  is as close as i can get as the likes of the all knowing Carl refuse to talk about it as they will allegedly be whisked of to the pokey if they do,i believe that is just a way of deflecting questions that blow there argument out of the water 

On 05/03/2019 at 18:11, The Masked Tulip said:

But the same thing has happened with the muslim community. They have guards and patrols around some of their mosques. For some reason the mosque in my town - which has had no attacks on muslims - has CCTV pointing at all the roads around it.

Probably want to keep what's going on inside from prying eyes. These guys value their privacy.

On 04/03/2019 at 21:30, The Masked Tulip said:

Sadly so. If I was in my 40's or younger I would be aiming for Oz or the US. If I win 10 mill on the lottery I will be gone.

Friends in the military have been asked for years by the Americans to go live there, become American and join the US military as trainers. Fast tracked. They turned it down several times but they are now changing their minds. They know more than most what is going on.

Very interesting. What rank / service?

15 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Has the possibility ever occurred to anybody that these potboiler stories are made-up rubbish from "usual suspects" who claim to be "independent journalists" but are in reality an ax-grinding factory? Yes I am sure anyone can point to isolated real incidents same as anywhere. but is there any evidence whatsoever to support the long string of fantasies of filthy black cocks raping our pure aryan daughters? I think not.

I have a Swedish work colleague with whom you can't have a conversation about anything without after a few minutes he drifts off into Sweden Is Fucked.  There are never any facts it's always he read it on the internet so it must be true. He's never actually seen anything. Even when we're actually out in a bar at night and everything is quiet as church on sunday he still thinks "they" are lurking round every corner. There's no having a logical argument with him either . It's almost as though he wants it to be true.

55 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Has the possibility ever occurred to anybody that these potboiler stories are made-up rubbish from "usual suspects" who claim to be "independent journalists" but are in reality an ax-grinding factory? Yes I am sure anyone can point to isolated real incidents same as anywhere. but is there any evidence whatsoever to support the long string of fantasies of filthy black cocks raping our pure aryan daughters? I think not.

I have a Swedish work colleague with whom you can't have a conversation about anything without after a few minutes he drifts off into Sweden Is Fucked.  There are never any facts it's always he read it on the internet so it must be true. He's never actually seen anything. Even when we're actually out in a bar at night and everything is quiet as church on sunday he still thinks "they" are lurking round every corner. There's no having a logical argument with him either . It's almost as though he wants it to be true.

Maybe by the time that it is happening on every street corner that it might be a bit too late to worry? How many gropes, assaults, rapes and gang-rapes are acceptable and we all just dismiss them?

46 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Maybe by the time that it is happening on every street corner that it might be a bit too late to worry? How many gropes, assaults, rapes and gang-rapes are acceptable and we all just dismiss them?

There weren't rape gangs on every street corner in Rotherham. So that's just fine and that ended up so well. xD