• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

BBC Met office contract

Whatever it is, it will be fucking lies and lies by omission from the fucking cunts at the So-Called BBC.

the So-Called BBC has extended its contract with the Met Office to supply weather information after its replacement provider failed to be ready in time.

Meteogroup was expected to take over providing meteorological data for TV, radio and online in spring 2017.

But delays mean the Met Office's contract will now end in March 2018.

Another fucking lie. xD

Source :- Liar liar your non gendered under garments are on fire. Close down the biased BBC

It is another anachronism.  30 years ago the Met Office was pretty much the only way you'd get your weather, and via the So-Called BBC usually.

These days there are loads of weather services available online -- is there any particular value in the So-Called BBC weather any more?

7 hours ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Have the Met office finally been given the boot? I noticed the so shit BBC weather graphics have changed. Is this the new company supplying the so shit BBC weather?

Yes, it is now Meteo group, finally.

I won't be using the So-Called BBC again. I now go direct to the Met office and also XC weather

4 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Yes, it is now Meteo group, finally.

I won't be using the So-Called BBC again. I now go direct to the Met office and also XC weather

I dont really us the weather forecast, other than checking it 6am for the day ahead.

Not sure where ts going but, like a lot of public funded orgs, the more people and money spent, the worse the outcome.

53 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I dont really us the weather forecast, other than checking it 6am for the day ahead.

Not sure where ts going but, like a lot of public funded orgs, the more people and money spent, the worse the outcome.

Apparently the new contract is saving license fee payers millions - or enabling the so-shit to waste those millions on some other equality project.

Just now, OurDayWillCome said:

Apparently the new contract is saving license fee payers millions - or enabling the so-shit to waste those millions on some other equality project.

What like weather men.

Nah, neverhappen. I like my weather sluts.

This winter when they said some parts of England were going to experience -13 degrees temperatures and it never went below zero was the last straw. 

The So-Called BBC seemed to just be anti freeze and energy supplier sales

Edited by twocents

Just now, twocents said:

This winter when they said some parts of England were going to experience -13 degrees temperatures and it never went below zero degrees was the last straw. 

the So-Called BBC seemed to just be anti freeze and energy supplier sales.

Oh, do you remember 2007?

Economy exploding due to Brown.

Declared a BBQ summer, no need to go abroad.

Totally ussr 1983.

On 11/02/2018 at 12:55, twocents said:

This winter when they said some parts of England were going to experience -13 degrees temperatures and it never went below zero was the last straw. 

The So-Called BBC seemed to just be anti freeze and energy supplier sales

River Tees frozen.

15 minutes ago, eight said:

River Tees frozen.

Interesting - I think the temperature in that area is maybe below zero but not anywhere near -13 degrees though. 

The -13 degrees forecast I was referring to was for overnight a couple of weeks before last Christmas.

Edited by twocents