• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knickerless Turgid

Dosbods infamy

Currently enjoying a spot of winter sun in Asia. In transit through Doha the other day, I attempted to get my Dosbods fix, using the free airport wifi - access denied! 

Strange that such a niche and insignificant site (all due respect, Spunko!) should be flagged by the censors? On the other hand, well done, folks.

32 minutes ago, Ponty Mython said:

Currently enjoying a spot of winter sun in Asia. In transit through Doha the other day, I attempted to get my Dosbods fix, using the free airport wifi - access denied! 

Strange that such a niche and insignificant site (all due respect, Spunko!) should be flagged by the censors? On the other hand, well done, folks.

It will because it's non defined ? I get this at my work. 

1 hour ago, ccc said:

It will because it's non defined ? I get this at my work. 

I am not techie, but receiving a message to the effect that access was denied to this site due to content deemed inappropriate by the good state of Qatar made me think otherwise!