• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Reck B

Collateral

If you have the choice to either disembowel yourself with a rusty hacksaw or watch part one of a BBC drama which already includes a lesbian vicar and her illegal immigrant girlfriend, the do-gooding Labour party and Carey SJW Mulligan investigating the murder of a Syrian refugee (which has been carried out by a white rogue British soldier), you can borrow my rusty hacksaw. 

1 minute ago, Reck B said:

If you have the choice to either disembowel yourself with a rusty hacksaw or watch part one of a BBC drama which already includes a lesbian vicar and her illegal immigrant girlfriend, the do-gooding Labour party and Carey SJW Mulligan investigating the murder of a Syrian refugee (which has been carried out by a white rogue British soldier), you can borrow my rusty hacksaw. 

Sounds like a riveting watch. Sadly I missed it. There is a lot to say for Netflix, Amazon prime and posting on dosbods. 

1 minute ago, Reck B said:

It's crazy isn't it.  Will children be allowed to watch that stuff or will it come under the new pron laws that they're apparently going to introduce in April.

I have avoided the So-Called BBC for weeks and weeks but grudgingly agreed to watch this with my wife.

i sat there with a Tucker Carlson “what the actual fuck” face throughout.

1po3sc.jpg

8 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Is that the genuine plot?

Sounds like a days worth of output from Radio 4.

Just now, Reck B said:

I have avoided the So-Called BBC for weeks and weeks but grudgingly agreed to watch this with my wife.

1po3sc.jpg

You need an iPad or other tablet like device, a pair of headphones (see thread for recommendations) and you can then disappear into your own little world 

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Keeping this for Friday night.

Apparently makes a great VS drinking game.

Down a shot each time SJW clichés are on screen.

Hangover Saturday.

Good job we can take the piss out of all this shit.

God job we can spot it for what it is. A lot can’t. 

13 minutes ago, Reck B said:

1po3sc.jpg

I had that face just reading your plot synopsis.

27 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Keeping this for Friday night.

Apparently makes a great VS drinking game.

Down a shot each time SJW clichés are on screen.

Hangover Saturday.

Good job we can take the piss out of all this shit.

No. Friday night is lethal weapon on itv.

Politically correct it isn't.

55 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Sod that, I watched the new series of the X-Files, far more realistic.

I haven't been inside a BBC building for years but I get the impression that the place is full of beards, headscarves and burkas.

4 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Sod that, I watched the new series of the X-Files, far more realistic.

In the scene in the hospital when Mulder and Skinner had a row I am pretty sure that I saw a corset under Mulder's shirt. I think the aliens have been force-feeding him pork pies when they aduct him.

I couldn't watch the new X-Files. David Duchovny has aged really badly in the last couple of years (it's a crying shame I tell you) and Gillian Anderson looks nothing like Scully. 

Why are these A List stars doing shit TV all of a sudden? There is much more money in Hollywood.

Carey Mulligan in that DM article looks a total state. The power of makeup and lighting.

On 2/12/2018 at 22:20, Reck B said:

Is he lesbian vicar hot? Does she have a sex scene with her hot friend?

If so, probably.

Otherwise, no.

14 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Why are these A List stars doing shit TV all of a sudden? There is much more money in Hollywood.

Carey Mulligan in that DM article looks a total state. The power of makeup and lighting.

Becoz they are not A list.