• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By The Masked Tulip
      About 6 hours ago. Took her passport. Still being questioned.
    • By The Masked Tulip
      There was an item on that Tucker Carlson programme a few nights ago where a guest suggested that there is evidence in the US that some migrant run companies to the US are only employing other migrants to the US.
      It was during a discussion about low wages in the US and how one of the arguments by the Democrats / Left for open borders in the US is that Americans do not wish to do the low paid low skilled jobs. It was argued that, in the real America, vast numbers of ordinary Americans are doing low-skilled, low-paid jobs but that they are increasingly being pushed out of them by the endless numbers of migrants to the US.
      The Democrats / Left arguging that they need migrants because no American wants to do the jobs due to the low pay. The reality being that plenty of Americans do those jobs but are increasingly being driven out of them by migrants. You could certainly say that we have experienced similar here in the UK.
      I have theorised on here, and over on TOS, for some time that once we get sufficient numbers of people of migrant backgrounds in places like the Passport Office, the So-Called BBC, social housing, Councils, etc, that plenty of them will simply favour people of their own migrant and/or ethnic background peoples over the indigenous British. In other words, they will not share the same virtue signalling or guilt that so many indigenous British people do.
      So it is with interest that I see this - below - over on the Daily Mail. You do have to wonder how much of this kind of thing is going on and whether it is already occuring below the radar with sosome of the above-mentioned organisations.
      Lorry driver is 'completely shocked' when he is turned down for UK interview for job just eight miles from his house 'because he is British' 
      I am oft reminded of the line in Star Trek: Voyager when Captain Janeway decides to help the evil Borg to defeat a mutual enemy. Seven of Nine, a former Borg herself so who better to know the mindset of the Collective Hive Mind, refuses to help her by pointing out:
      "Your compassion will be your undoing."
    • By wherebee
      So - it occurred to me on a boring journey yesterday that actors and luvvies, who more than most are pro open borders, pro immigration, are even more hypocritical than I realised
      No downwards pressure on wages for them.  It's basically a closed shop, protecting them from a mass of cheaper workers.
      Can we not have a campaign to enable anyone to be in any film, show, or TV show without the discriminatory WALL of an equity card being needed?  Media, over to you....