• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Baby news

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

British Olympic diver Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband, US film director Dustin Lance Black."

No he's not. They're getting someone else to do it.

For fucks sake.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

5 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

xD xD xD the So-Called BBC have abandoned reality entirely!

What strikes me as particularly odd is that they don't even mention which one of them is the father. 

Or did they both have a go with the turkey baster so that they couldn't be sure,  like giving a blank round to one man in a firing squad?

So two homosexual men have (presumably) paid a woman to bear the child of one of them via (presumably) artificial insemination, treating her as a sort of brood-mare. 

Shouldn't the So-Called BBC be up in arms about women's rights, children's rights, rights of the mother over the child, etc etc?

They would be asking this in any other circumstances. 

Daley however seems to be one of those BBC golden children whose actions are beyond question or reproach. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

3 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

So two homosexual men have (presumably) paid a woman to bear the child of one of them via (presumably) artificial insemination, treating her as a sort of brood-mare. 

Shouldn't the So-Called BBC be up in arms about women's rights, children's rights, rights of the mother over the child, etc etc?

Daley however seems to be one of those BBC golden children whose actions are beyond question or reproach. 

I take it that you don't listen to The Archer's.

Just now, Hopeful said:

I take it that you don't listen to The Archer's.

Oddly enough, no...since moving to the countryside I've realised it has about as much connection with rural reality as Eastenders has with the actual type of people living in the east end these days. 

40 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

What strikes me as particularly odd is that they don't even mention which one of them is the father. 

Or did they both have a go with the turkey baster so that they couldn't be sure,  like giving a blank round to one man in a firing squad?

I don't think they know. Aren't both of their, erm, discharges mixed up in a tube. Only one sperm can make it. 

35 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Oddly enough, no...since moving to the countryside I've realised it has about as much connection with rural reality as Eastenders has with the actual type of people living in the east end these days. 

Yes, it has sweet FA connection to rural life these days, other than representing a steaming pile of shite

Edited by Hopeful

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

No he's not. They're getting someone else to do it.

For fucks sake.

See this.  It seems that the impossible is somehow possible 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5387035/Transgender-woman-world-breastfeed.html

dont ask me to explain what is going on or whether this person is biologically a man or a woman. I haven’t a clue. 

32 minutes ago, One percent said:

See this.  It seems that the impossible is somehow possible 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5387035/Transgender-woman-world-breastfeed.html

dont ask me to explain what is going on or whether this person is biologically a man or a woman. I haven’t a clue. 

This just goes to show how selfish, self-centred and publicity seeking some people are

The transgender person's breast milk will have been nothing like the real thing from a mother who had just given birth, and also laced with artificial hormones. but it's not about the baby is it?

I expect the same people are probably concerned about the dairy industry and the wholesomeness of the milk they buy.

49 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Probably stands a better and more adjusted life than those bought by Mad Donna and Branjelina.

I hope so, I'm probably too cynical.  It's just the look at me, social media thing that grates.

If they try to provide a stable loving home for the kid for the next twenty years or so, then good luck to them.

4 hours ago, sarahbell said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-43062264

A spokesman for the couple told the Press Association: "Tom and Dustin are thrilled to share that they are expecting their first child in 2018."

So far as the So-Called BBC and reality are concerned that could just as easily be a 25 year old "refugee" child that they expecting and they're just pregnant with anticipation - they could just have taken the scan image off the internet. 

16 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

It's SJW Top Trumps, he's gay so that's cancelling out the oppressing female oppression angle.