• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
dgul

Got wood?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SpectrumFX
      When planned obsolescence isn't going quickly enough for your profit margins, you can always give it a nudge to help it along.

What a bunch of grasping cunts.
      http://uk.businessinsider.com/apple-battery-throttling-gives-customers-reason-to-distrust-2017-12
      By the company's own admission, it's been throttling the performance of iPhones since last year.
      Apple hasn't explained why it didn't disclose the practice until now, after GeekBench released charts based on its data that showed how older iPhones were not performing as quickly as they had when they launched.
    • By SpectrumFX
      I bought some Google shares a little while back, which have done very well.
      It seems only weeks ago that I was looking at Tesla at 250 USD, and I was going to buy some next time i had some money to invest, and now they're at 312 USD!
      Are we heading for another tech bubble, or is this the place to be as we approach the technological singularity?