• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Steptoe and dead child abuse dosser

Right, the stupid cunts pulled his tweet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43076815

Bbc still have it embedded

'I've just been told about the death of a rough sleeper right by the entrance to Parliament. The powerful can't carry on walking by on the other side while people don't have a home to call their own. It's time all MPs took up this moral challenge and properly housed everyone.'

The guy is from fucking Portugal. 

Any non uk citizen found sleeping rough needs locking up them vring took to embassy and ambassy billed.

If i was to guess hes ODed. Or been stabbed by a black kid.

'Connection said the man, who was a Portuguese national, worked in the hospitality industry and had been applying for jobs as recently as last week.

They said he had "complex circumstances" but "enjoyed singing and regularly attended yoga classes".'

Fuck off. Send the fucker back. Kick the cunt out. Dont fucking house or feed him.

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

'I've just been told about the death of a rough sleeper right by the entrance to Parliament. The powerful can't carry on walking by on the other side while people don't have a home to call their own. It's time all MPs took up this moral challenge and properly housed everyone.'

Any non uk citizen found sleeping rough needs locking up them vring took to embassy and ambassy billed.

'Connection said the man, who was a Portuguese national, worked in the hospitality industry and had been applying for jobs as recently as last week.

They said he had "complex circumstances" but "enjoyed singing and regularly attended yoga classes".'

Fuck off. Send the fucker back. Kick the cunt out. Dont fucking house or feed him.

He wasn’t fucking working he was applying for jobs. 

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

He wasn’t fucking working he was applying for jobs. 

Everyone unemployed or living on the streets is 'applying for jobs'

Special brew taster normally.

14 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Unlikely too have died of exposure in a tube underpass in the middle of London even in February. It is not Stalingrad. More likely he succumbed to an illness or possibly  was done in.

Rough sleepers are more likely to die of some illnesses than the rest of the population but it is deaths from alcohol and drug abuse where there is the biggest difference. 

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/crisis-charity-homelessness-bethan-thomas-homelessness-kills-1.213096

Incidentally rough sleepers are overwhelmingly male and most of them are white so it must be another example of white male privilege. I hope Jess Phillips will be campaigning for women to share in the right to snuff it on the streets.

http://www.inside-man.co.uk/2017/01/28/bbc-erase-88-rough-sleepers-men-can/

Hardly surprising as they drink all fucking day.

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

I wonder if as they search the dead man's belongings they will find the unopened letter from Steptoe offering him one of his spare bedrooms ....

Edited by satch

I use Westminster tube station quite frequently. The homeless have been using it for ages - so Steptoe and his ilk will have seen the huddled up bundles lying on old bits of cardboard many times - so now he decides to comment on it - making political capital out of the mans death, whatever his circumstances were, is wrong.

8 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

:D Have you ever witnessed lefties' behaviour when their own material possessions are concerned? They're the tightest most selfish cunts on the face of the earth. Human nature is the most ironic thing.

All I see coming the left nowadays is projection.

8 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

How do tramps afford yoga classes. Surely it would be offputting to the rest of the class too.

You'd be looking at about £90 a month for a central London off-peak Virgin Active membership. That's actually pretty reasonable for access to shower facilities and being able to get out of the cold for most of the day. The clubs also have computers with free internet access which would help with looking for work. With the odd trip to a launderette he'd have been able to keep himself looking and smelling OK.

1 minute ago, This Time said:

You'd be looking at about £90 a month for a central London off-peak Virgin Active membership. That's actually pretty reasonable for access to shower facilities and being able to get out of the cold for most of the day. The clubs also have computers with free internet access which would help with looking for work. With the odd trip to a launderette he'd have been able to keep himself looking and smelling OK.

I guess but can they pay cash? i just assumed tramps didn't have bank accounts maybe they do though and just register it at a hostel. 

18 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I guess but can they pay cash? i just assumed tramps didn't have bank accounts maybe they do though and just register it at a hostel. 

Could have an account from before he was homeless.

8 hours ago, dgul said:

The problem with the majority of homeless people isn't that they've not got a home.  That is merely the symptom.  To suggest that the problems would all be resolved if they were given a home is moronic.

Indeed. And I find it really frustrating that this isn't more understood by lots of the do-gooders. Having lived next to people who can not manage living in a civilised way then I wouldn't recommend it.

The Manchester temporary step scheme might help but I suspect it'll weed out the people who can't manage to live indoors quite well.

59 minutes ago, This Time said:

Could have an account from before he was homeless.

If he didn't then this says more about EU migration than anything else.
If you come to work you should have the trappings of civilisation with you.

Now the Portuguese head honcho has declared this guys death as inhumane.

Perhaps someone should point out to him that the guy wasn't homeless but just in the wrong country.

Just how shit is Portugal if sleeping on the streets of London is preferable?

Edited by the gardener

20 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Portugal, as one of the PIIGS that got financially waterboarded by the EU, was a very grim place not so long ago. I left Ireland in 2010 for similar reasons. Thankfully it has worked out thus far, but there for the grace of God go I.

1 hour ago, the gardener said:

Now the Portuguese head honcho has declared this guys death as inhumane.

Perhaps someone should point out to him that the guy wasn't homeless but just in the wrong country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43086695

Maybe hed like to take the U.ks.

Or the 100s of EE 'homeless' in the UK.