• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Center Parcs

Yet another. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43093154

So what did Littlejohn say in his article about two blokes "having" a kid that was so unacceptable and homophobic ?

Littlejohn said he supported civil partnerships, and would prefer a child to be fostered by "loving gay couples" rather than be "condemned to rot" in state-run institutions.

He added: "That said, and despite the fact that countless single parents do a fantastic job, I still cling to the belief that children benefit most from being brought up by a man and a woman."

I can't believe huge companies actually listen to piss takes groups like that. 

Maybe they should do a survey of their own on what he said. I'm fairly certain about 80-90% would agree with what he says. 

Nothing he says is even remotely close to controversial.

15 minutes ago, ccc said:

Maybe they should do a survey of their own on what he said. I'm fairly certain about 80-90% would agree with what he says. 

The PR/media will be handled by a little room of stupid young women.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The PR/media will be handled by a little room of stupid young women.

xD

That's very funny because it's probably true. 

What is the CEO of this business playing at ? 

39 minutes ago, ccc said:

Littlejohn said he supported civil partnerships, and would prefer a child to be fostered by "loving gay couples" rather than be "condemned to rot" in state-run institutions.

He added: "That said, and despite the fact that countless single parents do a fantastic job, I still cling to the belief that children benefit most from being brought up by a man and a woman."

Funnily enough I think exactly the same. Centre Parcs off the list of my holiday destinations then.

I know of a same sex couple who both had a baby each after they married, from artificial insemination. There was gossip that it was from the same father.  I don't know and don't want to know how these things work, if its possible or true. I just feel such disquiet for how the children will grow up, they're both boys, without a father. Two mothers doesn't seem a good idea. 

I understand that sometimes circumstances will arise where children are brought up without a father, but in the past these tended to be exceptions. I understand it is far more common now and it seems to be expected that the conventional family of mother, father and children will be the exception. A brave new world. How then did our society evolve and survive so long unless that was the most suitable family group. 

Other groupings have existed, and some probably still do, but from what I have read they became anthropological dead ends. Is it that our technological advancements remove the need for the conventional family grouping that I grew up with?

26 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Centre Parcs off the list of my holiday destinations then.

Never been on my list as it's insanely expensive. Who the hell goes there?

21 minutes ago, BigV said:

Never been on my list as it's insanely expensive. Who the hell goes there?

Snap.  I looked at the prices and thought, how much?  

My two daughters went with a group of friends. They were not impressed. Totally geared up to middle class families hi guess that this is their market), overly expensive and not that nice. 

55 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Funnily enough I think exactly the same. Centre Parcs off the list of my holiday destinations then.

I know of a same sex couple who both had a baby each after they married, from artificial insemination. There was gossip that it was from the same father.  I don't know and don't want to know how these things work, if its possible or true. I just feel such disquiet for how the children will grow up, they're both boys, without a father. Two mothers doesn't seem a good idea. 

I understand that sometimes circumstances will arise where children are brought up without a father, but in the past these tended to be exceptions. I understand it is far more common now and it seems to be expected that the conventional family of mother, father and children will be the exception. A brave new world. How then did our society evolve and survive so long unless that was the most suitable family group. 

Other groupings have existed, and some probably still do, but from what I have read they became anthropological dead ends. Is it that our technological advancements remove the need for the conventional family grouping that I grew up with?

Ive not a problem with two blokes bringing up a kid.

But two lezzas, no fucking way. Mental.

My daughter has a kid being brought up by 2 lezzas - Two mums xxxx we call him.

Lipstick lezza was dating some slack jawed hill billy who knocked her up. Then she ran off with an aging little 'man' - best description.

A pair of dysfunctional, work dodgy, benefit grabbing cunts. The kids fucked - theyve dosed him with ritalin since 3. Fucking mentsl. And the state bends over, makes up jobs, benefits, accomodates their lunacy, dumping on the kid.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ive not a problem with two blokes bringing up a kid.

But two lezzas, no fucking way. Mental.

My daughter has a kid being brought up by 2 lezzas - Two mums xxxx we call him.

Lipstick lezza was dating some slack jawed hill billy who knocked her up. Then she ran off with an aging little 'man' - best description.

A pair of dysfunctional, work dodgy, benefit grabbing cunts. The kids fucked - theyve dosed him with ritalin since 3. Fucking mentsl. And the state bends over, makes up jobs, benefits, accomodates their lunacy, dumping on the kid.

What surprises me in all of this is that the best interests of the child are never discussed. 

I guess though that this is a difficult road to wander down. I was listening to the radio this morning and a significant percentage of children are starting school without being potty trained.  In some areas it is so prevalent that they are needing to instal special facilities to deal with it.  These parents should be given a long hard look at. 

Then there are the parents who are incapable of feeding their children despite all the benefits 

there are worse things than having two fathers or two mothers. 

Pas a society we need t9 be having a long hard think about how we raise the next generation. This isn’t going to end well

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

What surprises me in all of this is that the best interests of the child are never discussed. 

I guess though that this is a difficult road to wander down. I was listening to the radio this morning and a significant percentage of children are starting school without being potty trained.  In some areas it is so prevalent that they are needing to instal special facilities to deal with it.  These parents should be given a long hard look at. 

Then there are the parents who are incapable of feeding their children despite all the benefits 

there are worse things than having two fathers or two mothers. 

Pas a society we need t9 be having a long hard think about how we raise the next generation. This isn’t going to end well

Parents need locking.

Spr jr started nursery at 2.5. He was potty trained. Mrs spy was wortrd hed pee him, and upset the people, so put him in pullups. We got dragged in and lectured thst he should be potty trained.

Mrs spys class of 5 yo has about 10 kids who are hitnmiss in using toilet.

Its fucking nuts.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Parents need locking.

Spr jr started nursery at 2.5. He was potty trained. Mrs spy was wortrd hed pee him, and upset the people, so put him in pullups. We got dragged in and lectured thst he should be potty trained.

Mrs spys class of 5 yo has about 10 kids who are hitnmiss in using toilet.

Its fucking nuts.

Yep mine were both potty trained by then. Can’t remember exactly.  Two year old?

anyhow, I did it as quickly as possible as the pampers were expensive and we weren’t gett8ng bennies. Money was tight and if I could save on this cost, it was good. 

2 hours ago, ccc said:

Exibit  number one image.png.83ef56c1200f494ccaa5734ea439a56b.png

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

you could go off piste and do something well mad,not advisable with more than 1 kid but boys in particular love it.i used to just randomly take a 2 man tent and camp in outrages places ie cannock chase.used to take an air rifle cook some meat over a fire.a kid of a certain age will play all day with an air rifle and a tin will love siting round a camp fire and wakeing up at daft oclock looking for deer and rabbits .mind they come back stinking if your out 2/3 days.beach camping is another thing ive done in the past

You sound like a pikey. Did you take yer 'dags' with you? 

you could go off piste and do something well mad,not advisable with more than 1 kid but boys in particular love it.i used to just randomly take a 2 man tent and camp in outrages places i.e. Cannock chase.used to take an air rifle cook some meat over a fire.a kid of a certain age will play all day with an air rifle and a tin will love sitting round a camp fire and waking up at daft o'clock looking for deer and rabbits .mind they come back stinking if your out 2/3 days.beach camping is another thing I've done in the past

I did stuff like that with my dad when I was a kid, he was in the TA for years, so loved that shit. I loved it too.

30 years later I struggle to find anywhere that doesn't have people going round checking no one is camping etc, as I would like to take my family out for a bit of the great outdoor adventure time :)

you could go off piste and do something well mad,not advisable with more than 1 kid but boys in particular love it.i used to just randomly take a 2 man tent and camp in outrages places ie cannock chase.used to take an air rifle cook some meat over a fire.a kid of a certain age will play all day with an air rifle and a tin will love siting round a camp fire and wakeing up at daft oclock looking for deer and rabbits .mind they come back stinking if your out 2/3 days.beach camping is another thing ive done in the past

Superb!

I used to (25 yes ago, so as an adult) wild camp on Dartmoor, brilliant. One of my leaving work activities will be doing it again, warm weather only!

I was really impressed by a single mother fof to whom I was chatting about walking a local river valley and she said she regularly camped there overnight with her kids. Great fun experience for them and no giving money to bloody Centre Parks.

2 hours ago, ccc said:

xD

chasing the pink £.

However turning Centre Parcs into Pride Central, might not be such a success with their clean living, family freindly reputation.

Edited by snagger

11 minutes ago, Reebo said:

I did stuff like that with my dad when I was a kid, he was in the TA for years, so loved that shit. I loved it too.

30 years later I struggle to find anywhere that doesn't have people going round checking no one is camping etc, as I would like to take my family out for a bit of the great outdoor adventure time :)

Don't know where you live but try Wales. In remote Carmarthenshire where family live you can go days without seeing a car.

Anyone else noticed that many of these companies boycotting the DM are "European" owned? Center Parcs is Dutch, LEGO is Danish.

2 hours ago, ccc said:

xD

is the daily mail really his target audience ? Plus he's got some free publicity and some attention from the sjw's