• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

1M to end sexual harrasment ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43101184

'Harry Potter star Emma Watson has donated £1m to a new campaign aimed at helping those affected by harassment.

The donation comes as nearly 200 female British and Irish stars have signed an open letter calling for an end to sexual harassment at work.'

By work I guess they mean the media cos they dont really give a fuck about exploitation of the little people in media.

'The fund has been set up by the 190 women who have signed the letter, along with a group of 160 people - including academics, activists and charity workers - to help victims "access support and justice".'

Oh dear. Thats like a list of sex offenders.

'"This movement is intersectional, with conversations across race, class, community, ability and work environment, to talk about the imbalance of power."'

But not age.

I cant help noticing the women are all past the casting couch age.

Ability? If they were abl;e then theyd have got the film role on merit.

I’m in two minds about all these actresses dropping their pants for jobs.

On one hand,  you don’t really want that sort of pressure on young girls..  it’s unfair and an abuse of power.  

On the other, any sympathy I would have had is completely drowned out in the media frenzie of virtue signalling and their propagation of the victimhood culture. I’m sure some of these actresses knew exactly what they were doing and possibly even gained advantage from it..  now they all want to be the victim?  Then how come nobody ever reported it until now?

As for this instance of charity..  I would say a fool and their money,   but in this case it’s probably a smart move.  She could have done it without the media fanfare but given it’s the current thing to be virtuous about at the moment it will probably raise her profile enough among similar peers to create job opportunities that will pay back 10 fold.  I guess it’s a different kind of whoring.

Edited by Libspero

5 minutes ago, Libspero said:

On one hand,  you don’t really want that sort of pressure on young girls..  it’s unfair and an abuse of power.  

On the other, any sympathy I would have had is completely drowned out in the media frenzie of virtue signalling and their propagation of the victimhood culture. I’m sure some of these actresses knew exactly what they were doing and possibly even gained advantage from it..  now they all want to be the victim?  Then how come nobody ever reported it until now?

As for this instance of charity..  I would say a fool and their money,   but in this case it’s probably a smart move.  She could have done it without the media fanfare but given it’s the current thing to be virtuous about at the moment it will probably raise her profile enough among similar peers to create job opportunities that will pay back 10 fold.  I guess it’s a different kind of whoring.

It's myopic - well intentioned I'm sure but she may as well have done a KLF and just set fire to the million quid on an island somewhere for all the good it will do.

You can't fight harassment until you remove encouragement, i.e. women who willingly sleep with people to get parts in films, jobs, whatever it happens to be. The people supporting these pointless campaigns just need to put themselves in the position of the people doing the "harassment" - it's not hard:

- I'm in a position to give roles, jobs, whatever

- A surprising number of women are very willing to sleep with me in order to get those roles, jobs, whatever

- Therefore it's worth me trying it on

You can't beat an enemy until everyone agrees that they actually are the enemy.

Women fuck powerful men.

Women fuck powerful men even more frequently when they think those powerful men can make them powerful women.

Emma Watson is worth £70 million. She'll be fine.

Edited by JoeDavola

23 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Women fuck powerful men.

Women fuck powerful men even more frequently when they think those powerful men can make them powerful women.

Emma Watson is worth £70 million. She'll be fine.

quite a nice looking woman,pity her sex tape wasnt better quality im presuming its real

Edited by stokiescum

5 hours ago, Libspero said:

and I imagine they often don't even realise how cynical it all is because of the climate and atmosphere of female victimhood.

6 hours ago, Libspero said:

I'm not convinced; she's easily the weakest actor of the three Harry Potter leads taken outside those roles which had become second nature (DR was excellent in The Woman in Black, RG was doing decent acting in other shows at the time - one TV play with Julie Walters was very good, EW - just some very wooden film performances) but has had the highest profile since because of her looks.  Take away the casting couch so that ability counts far more than looks and she'll disappear from the screen.  She however comes across as bright enough to have another career rather than just live off the money.

9 hours ago, spygirl said:

'Harry Potter star Emma Watson...

For just how long is that screetchy tart going to be described like this?

Edited by Panther