• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Cunning Plan

June election - which way will you vote?

June 6th - How will you vote  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which way will you go?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • SNP
    • Green
    • Independent
    • Will not vote
    • UKIP
    • Use the ballot paper to wipe my arse.

Where's the 'spoil my paper' option? I don't consider that the same as not voting, as I always make the effort to turn up to tell them I don't think any of them are up to the job.

1 minute ago, Rave said:

Where's the 'spoil my paper' option? I don't consider that the same as not voting, as I always make the effort to turn up to tell them I don't think any of them are up to the job.

Added. Sort of.

I'll most likely vote for the conservatives this time, but just this once. Never thought I'd ever vote for them but needs must.

Hopefully some actual alternatives will exist for the next GE after June. Maybe a British Trump will emerge... Someone like Bill Oddie perhaps?

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding hilarity

I only ever get LibLabCon standing so can't get excited about it. It will be Con rather than not voting to give a stronger mandate for Brexit.

My county and town councillors are all getting in unopposed this time.

Poll is private by the way.

David Davis is probably the only 'true' Tory around today, you're lucky to have him as a representative.

6 minutes ago, Nosler said:

I would prefer a UKIP/ Tory MP. However I live in an SNP stronghold :( 

I might vote Labour to try and get rid of the SNP.

Ah, what a wicked web we weave!

Be interesting to see how the Scots vote actually. A tough one for many of them who just cannot bring themselves to vote for the Conservatives, yet dislike the SNP more now than ever.

Same with the dyed in the wool Northerners who still work down mines in 2017 (!) - a vote for Brexit or stick to the red rosette slavishly.

Never voted in a GE. Hated both parties and felt it was pointless and only encouraged the bastards.

Made sure my vote went in for the ref (was abroad when it happened). Only time I voted.

Live in a Labour borough, big majority. Seems totally pointless to vote.....but Mays got balls great big balls by doing this. She could win big style or crash and burn. I like her style. So I will vote Tory and while it may not change the MP here it may add a little something to the popular vote.

This could be good. Bye bye labour and the cherry ob the top could be a well deserved slap in the mush for Sturgon and the SNP  (not that im that against scots independance but god I hate the SNP especially Sturgeon)

Will hold my nose and vote Conservative, to keep with brexit and fuck the remoaners off.

Theresa May has 12 months to prove her mettle, otherwise the knives will be out for her.

I'd prefer UKIP but for this vote the Cons will get my vote.

48 minutes ago, Nosler said:

I would prefer a UKIP/ Tory MP. However I live in an SNP stronghold :( 

I might vote Labour to try and get rid of the SNP.

Ah, so you're in Scotland too.

I was thinking of voting tory for the 1st (and probably only) time. Being in Scotland and hating the SNP (primarily due them pushing fake Scottish independence) might change things.

I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to vote labour, or anyone else. Hopefully there will be an independent I can look at.

Either way we need genuine alternatives for the next GE.

ps - spunko, this is my 100th post, am I upgraded automatically or must I apply?

Edited by Carl Fimble
realisation it was my 100th post and getting all excited about my upgrade