• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One percent

Nutters on day trips

Just walked my dog along the cliff top. On passing a seating shelter, this bloke sprang out trying to get his dog to attack mine.  Wtf.  

Walked on a few paces and got talking to some people who had witnessed the incident. They couldn’t quite believe what they had seen either.  

Police then turned up.  Either someone had called it in or picked  it up on cctv.  They had a chat with me and asked me to point him out. They then went to have a quiet word.

stay safe out there folks. o.O

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Just walked my dog along the cliff top. On passing a seating shelter, this bloke sprang out trying to get his dog to attack mine.  Wtf.  

Walked on a few paces and got talking to some people who had witnessed the incident. They couldn’t quite believe what they had seen either.  

Police then turned up.  Either someone had called it in or picked  it up on cctv.  They had a chat with me and asked me to point him out. They then went to have a quiet word.

Was he from boro?

There was the end to this case

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/lee-westwood-shooting-police-close-14287573

Businessman??

What sort of business?

'The incident sparked a massive police response on the Skippers Lane Industrial Estate, where Mr Westwood runs Diamond Dogs canine hydrotherapy centre, on Murdock Road, Middlesbrough .'

I would guess hes dealing and needs a unit as cover, temp storage.

Id guess hes got a side line in dog fighting or training protection dogs.

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

What breed?

How old?

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Was he from boro?

There was the end to this case

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/lee-westwood-shooting-police-close-14287573

Businessman??

What sort of business?

'The incident sparked a massive police response on the Skippers Lane Industrial Estate, where Mr Westwood runs Diamond Dogs canine hydrotherapy centre, on Murdock Road, Middlesbrough .'

I would guess hes dealing and needs a unit as cover, temp storage.

Id guess hes got a side line in dog fighting or training protection dogs.

What breed?

How old?

Sunderland/Newcastle accent (anyone seen xyy?) joking.  

60s

white

looked like day tripper with blue zip up thin walking jacket

dog small back and white sheepdog type thing, so not the right choice if you want a vicious dog

i sat and watched the bloke for a while and he was very agitated  getting up, sitting down, wandering in and out of the shelter  

the pcso who turned up was rolo who I understand is a black belt so all ok an that front

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Sunderland/Newcastle accent (anyone seen xyy?) joking.  

60s

white

looked like day tripper with blue zip up thin walking jacket

dog small back and white sheepdog type thing, so not the right choice if you want a vicious dog

i sat and watched the bloke for a while and he was very agitated  getting up, sitting down, wandering in and out of the shelter  

the pcso who turned up was rolo who I understand is a black belt so all ok an that front

Drugs?

I had a c. 20 year old guy jump up off a bench at me last summer (I was walking towards it but going to one side rather than to sit on it) and start ranting at me for who knows what reason.  I didn't break step and just looked at him thinking "what a loon".  I don't think that was the reaction he expected so he quickly sat down and looked away, twitching slightly, pretending he hadn't just done that.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Drugs?

I had a c. 20 year old guy jump up off a bench at me last summer (I was walking towards it but going to one side rather than to sit on it) and start ranting at me for who knows what reason.  I didn't break step and just looked at him thinking "what a loon".  I don't think that was the reaction he expected so he quickly sat down and looked away, twitching slightly, pretending he hadn't just done that.

I thought so from his behaviour but he didn’t look like a druggy.  He was sitting in the shelter with a flask and sarnies. Watching him later though, he was very agitated. Weird. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I thought so from his behaviour but he didn’t look like a druggy.  He was sitting in the shelter with a flask and sarnies. Watching him later though, he was very agitated. Weird. 

No, flask and sarnies are not usual druggie accessories.

Maybe he had overstrengthened the weak lemon drink?

12.jpg

Oh no 1%. Not nice.>:(

Hope the arsehole gets his comeuppance. He needs his dog taken off him imo.

There was a case a year or 2 ago about a similar situation in Norwich of some charver with an agressive dog that attacked a guide dog! I really felt for the woman who depended on the guide dog. It was a deliberate act as he heard the guy instruct the dog to attack. It made the local news. Don't know if the idiot was ever traced.

This is a good opportunity to reintroduce dog licences imo.

Sounds nasty @One percent Think no more of it as the world is full of damaged people. Don't let it spoil your day or week.

My nutter story for this week.

Had been out shopping on my bike so pannies full of heavy stuff. Cycled up 2 miles of constant hills after 2 miles on the flat. Get to top of hills just a few hundred yards of my home and I had to stop. Heart and lungs going like the clappers. Over-extended myseld and just could not move another inch.

So I pulled over on the road next to a pavement on a long quiet road. I stopped a few feet behind a parked car. Behind me there is at lest 50 yards of empty road.

A student looking guy - late 20's - the pulls into the empty space behind me, drives along the empty road and pulls up about 6 feet away from me.

"I want to park there!".

I look at him, panting heavily - "Are you serious?"

"Get out of the way!".

I decided to ignore him.

"Get out of the fucking way!".

At this point it nows becomes a dominance thing. Time to stand up straight instead of leaning on my handlebars. Time for a Jordan Peterson strong tone of voice a la the Cathy Newman interview.

"Fuck off! I am here. I am not moving. Is that going to be a problem for you?".

So he mumbles some abuse, pulls out and drives past me and the parked car I am stood next to and then pulls in front of it. Gets out and hurls insults in my direction as he walks to a nearby house. Tells me what a great cyclist that he is and that he never is out of breath or has to stop.

Just a complete fucking idiot? Possibly. But I actually got a power-play narcissistic nut-job vibe from the guy.

The world is full of loads of lovely, wonderful, decent people. But there is a seriously large number of fucktards out there.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Sounds nasty @One percent Think no more of it as the world is full of damaged people. Don't let it spoil your day or week.

Had been out shopping on my bike so pannies full of heavy stuff. Cycled up 2 miles of constant hills after 2 miles on the flat. Get to top of hills just a few hundred yards of my home and I had to stop. Heart and lungs going like the clappers. Over-extended myseld and just could not move another inch.

So I pulled over on the road next to a pavement on a long quiet road. I stopped a few feet behind a parked car. Behind me there is at lest 50 yards of empty road.

A student looking guy - late 20's - the pulls into the empty space behind me, drives along the empty road and pulls up about 6 feet away from me.

"I want to park there!".

"Get out of the way!".

I decided to ignore him.

At this point it nows becomes a dominance thing. Time to stand up straight instead of leaning on my handlebars. Time for a Jordan Peterson strong tone of voice a la the Cathy Newman interview.

So he mumbles some abuse, pulls out and drives past me and the parked car I am stood next to and then pulls in front of it. Gets out and hurls insults in my direction as he walks to a nearby house. Tells me what a great cyclist that he is and that he never is out of breath or has to stop.

Just a complete fucking idiot? Possibly. But I actually got a power-play narcissistic nut-job vibe from the guy.

The world is full of loads of lovely, wonderful, decent people. But there is a seriously large number of fucktards out there.

It won’t tm ta. 

As you say the world is full off nutter. The most suprising thing was that the old bill in the form of a pcso with a black belt actually turned up to deal with him. 

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Drugs?

That Frank is the right way to deal with it.

No eye contact, no response and just keep walking.

Misery always wants company in the world of nutters.

Edited by Virgil Caine

1 minute ago, One percent said:

It won’t tm ta. 

As you say the world is full off nutter. The most suprising thing was that the old bill in the form of a pcso with a black belt actually turned up to deal with him. 

Sounds as if he had already been reported for something earlier. From what you say the pollice tunring up so soon after your brush with him  would have been too soon for them to arrive. But you never know.

Most important thing is that you are save.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Sounds as if he had already been reported for something earlier. From what you say the pollice tunring up so soon after your brush with him  would have been too soon for them to arrive. But you never know.

Most important thing is that you are save.

It’s a sleepy town not much happening.  There was an elderly local bloke standing near the shelter who mumbled something at me after the event.  He was still there when the police turned up and had a chat.  I guess he was the one who reported it.  Whether I was the only one...  I doubt it as odd behaviour tends to be indiscriminate  

Just now, One percent said:

It’s a sleepy town not much happening.  There was an elderly local bloke standing near the shelter who mumbled something at me after the event.  He was still there when the police turned up and had a chat.  I guess he was the one who reported it.  Whether I was the only one...  I doubt it as odd behaviour tends to be indiscriminate  

It is very hard to differentate between people with mental healthy problems and people who are simply nasty pieces of life - lots of both out and about in our society.

Either way you didn't deserve to have that happen. I would go and eat chocolate now.

(I bought a tub of strawberry ice cream yesterday, forgot about it in my pannier bag and the rest is obvious... I can't even offer you a virtual cornet.)

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I might have stopped off at Saint Wetherspoons on my way home...

XYY

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is very hard to differentate between people with mental healthy problems and people who are simply nasty pieces of life - lots of both out and about in our society.

Either way you didn't deserve to have that happen. I would go and eat chocolate now.

(I bought a tub of strawberry ice cream yesterday, forgot about it in my pannier bag and the rest is obvious... I can't even offer you a virtual cornet.)

Out of reps 👍 

off out for a nice drive across the bay to see rellies. I bet at least one stupid tourist whose indicators appear not to work will cross my path on the way 

It’s horrible how someone like that can suck the joy out of what should for you have been one of life’s simple uplifting pleasures. 

I hope you managed to recover soon and get back to enjoying life. It’s hard, but if you don’t, in a warped way the wanker has won, in that he has ruined your day and brought you into his world. The red pill concept of frame is very interesting here. Try and maintain your frame and not get pulled into his.

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

"I want to park there!".

"Get out of the way!".

I decided to ignore him.

wasn't your long lost son then ?

4 hours ago, Melchett said:

It’s horrible how someone like that can suck the joy out of what should for you have been one of life’s simple uplifting pleasures. 

I hope you managed to recover soon and get back to enjoying life. It’s hard, but if you don’t, in a warped way the wanker has won, in that he has ruined your day and brought you into his world. The red pill concept of frame is very interesting here. Try and maintain your frame and not get pulled into his.

When I got a job in Bexhill many years ago, I took my girlfriend down to the south coast for the weekend, trying to decide where to live. We spent one day in Eastbourne and one day in Hastings.

The decision wasn't even close. Hastings capped it off by two young men on a park bench shouting at us as we walked past. I just assumed (probably rightly, knowing much more about the history of Hastings now) it was drugs. 

Edited by The Generation Game