• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

free security wanted

No electricity overnight in the middle of winter.  Apart from the roof (I assume there is one?) you might as well be living in a field.  At least you could bring someone with you.

In legal terms the arrangement must be full of holes.

Edited by twocents

You could fall through a hole, because you weren't given any formal training.

If workmen have to wear hard hats on site, so should you.

stay until the place isn't ready ?

could try that at work - free accommodation and heat between 8 and 17:30 for person of strong character and good references, person will be given activities to do during the day to keep the mind active and ward off dementia.

13 minutes ago, eight said:

I wonder how difficult you could make it for them to get rid of you at the end of this "tenancy"?

You'd probably end up in a Kebab along with the last white teen that threatened to go to the police.