• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ahh, nice boy (was woman) meets girl (was man) story

Bloody hell can someone explain what is going on here?  It is written as if we should automatically know who these people are. (Who are they?)

there is a load of carp about previous relationships and then we get to the he/she/it stuff. It’s not even late but I can’t make head nor tail of it. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bloody hell can someone explain what is going on here?  It is written as if we should automatically know who these people are. (Who are they?)

there is a load of carp about previous relationships and then we get to the he/she/it stuff. It’s not even late but I can’t make head nor tail of it. 

Well, I think it's great.

You've got this transgender, Lauren, acting as this inspirational character for teenagers, explaining to them that if they've got transgender thoughts they should keep them to themselves and get a girlfriend.  Otherwise they'll end up like her.

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Bit harsh.

Terry did a lot of good work for Children In Need.

Was he a sexual predator or a paedophile bribing children for sexual favours with the promise of aid?  o.O

31 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Bit harsh.

Terry did a lot of good work for Children In Need.

Yes, cashed some fat pay checks until he was found out.

Lauren was living around Bridgend the last I heard - aren't Welsh trans FTM's good enough!?

I wish her all the best. I don't think the childhood she experienced could have been healthy with all that pressure of supposed child genius and parents thrusting you into media spotlight.

50 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, cashed some fat pay checks until he was found out.

Lauren was living around Bridgend the last I heard - aren't Welsh trans FTM's good enough!?

I wish her all the best. I don't think the childhood she experienced could have been healthy with all that pressure of supposed child genius and parents thrusting you into media spotlight.

ANd his/her parents being imprisoned for burning down their home in an insurance scam.

But there is more to Lauren that is just too weird to describe. Google at your leisure.