• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

#120DB - 120 decibel

I have been seeing #120DB on social media of late and, not knowing what it was, I asked. It stands for 120 decibel alarms that German women are now carrying because of the huge increase in attacks on women.

There are lots of 120db videos on youtube and, as you can imagine, videos alleging that 120db is something more sinister. I can only imagine which videos will eventually disappear and which ones will remain.

I think others have already mentioned it on here.

http://www.120db.info/en/

120 decibel is the sound volume of a pocket alarm, which now is carried by many women. 120 decibel is the name of our movement, which will sound the alarm and warn against imported violence. Join the movement and use the hashtag #120db to tell us your experience with violence, alienation and sexual abuse.

The video from the homepage with English subtitles.

7 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I thought #120db was connected to the #metoo shite and was denoting screaming shouty shrews who had formed a group on twitter. 

Feminists dont want to tackle anything other than white men 

No - these women are the good ones.

I wrote a year or so back that the outcry against what is happening needs to come from Women. No dooubt everything will be done to try and make them out to be Nazis but let's hope that this movement grows not just in Germnay but across every Western country.

9 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I thought #120db was connected to the #metoo shite and was denoting screaming shouty shrews who had formed a group on twitter. 

Feminists dont want to tackle anything other than white men 

What are your plans in the future?

Unlike the #metoo campaign, we don’t want to stay an internet phenomenon. In the future, we want to stage real actions, i.e. when a woman was raped by a migrant. When this happens, we want to be there, talk to the people, and draw attention to the case, so the authorities are forced to take action. We want to encourage women to stand up for their freedom and their rights, which has been severely affected by mass immigration. We want to empower them to denounce the mistakes of the government and the media. Besides actions we want to reach this goal by additional women’s marches and rallies.

9 minutes ago, NTB said:

Reminded me of my trips to Bruntingthorpe . Well recommended and rather more than 120db. The vid doesn't even hint at the sensation.

Yeah military jets taking off is a whole different kind of loud - your whole chest cavity vibrates. Nothing else can match that except maybe standing next to the bass bin in a 80's motorhead concert.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I wrote a year or so back that the outcry against what is happening needs to come from Women. 

The MSM won't cover #120db properly, or widely because it confuses their narrative.

Women and gays can protest as much as they like about all sorts of issues, and expect widespread exposure on TV, print, and online. So long as their target is white, straight and male.

Targeting anybody else is not acceptable.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
Sp

32 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

The MSM won't cover #120db properly, or widely because it confuses their narrative.

Women and gays can protest as much as they like about all sorts of issues, and expect widespread exposure on TV, print, and online. So long as their target is white, straight and male.

Targeting anybody else is not acceptable.

I  think it`s a smart move to have just women only protests ,for one the MSM are going to have a massive problem in branding them as thugs (yes they will do their best to ignore them ) another reason is the fact it`s going to make a lot of German men fell like useless wimps which will likely trigger them into becoming more vocal

They also have a picture of all the girls murdered buy an immigrant on the site   ...it paints a very powerful picture  

Edited by Long time lurking

I really need to mansplain to them that 120dB (with a lower case d) is not a measurement of loudness*, but a measurement of relative loudness, and so '120dB' is thus meaningless unless the reference level and weighting is stated.

*Strictly, amplitude, and whether it refers to volts, amps, watts or SPL.

Edited by Happy Renting

3 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I really need to mansplain to them that 120dB (with a lower case d) is not a measurement of loudness, but a measurement of relative loudness, and so '120dB' is thus meaningless unless the reference level and weighting is stated. And for that matter, whether it refers to volts, amps, watts or SPL.

You'll get twatted. :D

It's good to see woman getting organised and saying...we're not putting up with this shit.

Hasn't Poland just been voted the safest place for women?

59 minutes ago, NTB said:

Reminded me of my trips to Bruntingthorpe . Well recommended and rather more than 120db. The vid doesn't even hint at the sensation.

As an RAF cadet I visited No.1 Squadron when people still flew these things.

The pilots rotated the planes to a near-vertical climb almost as soon as it left the ground. An awesome sight, just what was needed for a high-altitude interceptor.

Good luck to them. It is truly shocking that we have come to a point where this is necessary, and gives me a genuine reason, rather then just adolescent contrariness, to genuinely despise politicians.

5 hours ago, dgul said:

I hate the decibel -- it seems to me to be a completely redundant unit.  I mean, we don't go on about decimetres or decigrams.

It should be #12Bels.

Not as bad as the kilogram: a monstrosity which seems to pass completely under the radar. I think there is some deeply repressed shame about it though, as nobody uses Mg as a unit.

I think there has been some sinister mass programming by the mainstream media; except in America, of course, where (if they've heard of it) they think SI is some kind of obscure insult directed at them by the French.

25 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

Not as bad as the kilogram: a monstrosity which seems to pass completely under the radar. I think there is some deeply repressed shame about it though, as nobody uses Mg as a unit.

I think there has been some sinister mass programming by the mainstream media; except in America, of course, where (if they've heard of it) they think SI is some kind of obscure insult directed at them by the French.

Yes.  Quite right about the Kg.  I don't know how they passed that one.

3 hours ago, dgul said:

Yes.  Quite right about the Kg.  I don't know how they passed that one.

If you have to pass a Kg may I suggest you reassess the fibre content of your diet before doing yourself an injury?