• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

12 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Does anyone else struggle to eat a sufficient amount and put the lid back on?

They turn me into a fat Carlos, i mean Pig. Once i pop i Cannae stop!

Just buy the little 4" tubes rather than the big daddy 12 inchers.

In your case the shorter the better.

Can we merge this with the 'cocaine - just don't' thread, please?

We're all straight edge health food nuts in here I'll have you know - we don't want to encourage pringle-munching. Somebody get that man some kale!

I only eat corn or rice based fried snacks now as I have cut potatoes from my diet entirely. I do seem to recall though that despite the initial compulsive eating you soon got to the point where you've had so many they just taste of grease and you come out the other side cold turkey never wanting to see them again.

Edited by SNACR

4 minutes ago, eight said:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Just don't go there.

you fucker.  here I am sat thousands of miles away with absolutely NO WAY of getting some and my stomach has now started to enter the 'growl growl who can I kill to get some' stage

Just now, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

We could start talking about Tripe instead but some bastard would start getting the munchies for that too.

Well it is lovely cooked properly.

Pringles remind me of a particular type of crisp from the 1980s which might be "KP Discos".

Really hard things that can cut your gums if they catch when you try to bite into them.

1 minute ago, DTMark said:

Pringles remind me of a particular type of crisp from the 1980s which might be "KP Discos".

Really hard things that can cut your gums if they catch when you try to bite into them.

Still available from Farmfoods. I'd buy them if one of the multipack flavours wasn't Salt 'n' Vinegar, something that afflicts quite a few multipack snacks.