• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Was this a reaction to all the dog shit left lying around?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5414011/Ex-Army-paratrooper-stabbed-complete-stranger-death.html

A former soldier who had a grudge against dog walkers murdered a complete stranger after 'a little voice in his head told him to kill someone', a court heard.

Alexander Palmer allegedly attacked 83-year-old Peter Wrighton from behind with a knife before dragging his body under brambles on August 5 last year.

The pensioner had been walking his two dogs, a mongrel called Gemma and a Scarteen Harrier named Dylan, in woodland known as The Heath near East Harling.

24 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Pity he's already in custody,let him loose near my work (Arab/portugeuse) Parisian suburb) and there'd be no dog owners left if his motivation was the dog shit being left everywhere. 

Pigalle?

Massively out of proportion. If I were in charge it would merely be a finger removed for each offence. Can't imagine anyone would lose more than one. Firm but fair.

13 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Massively out of proportion. If I were in charge it would merely be a finger removed for each offence. Can't imagine anyone would lose more than one. Firm but fair.

That might effect the ability of the person to work - I propose that the offending dogshit is merely smeared all over the dog owners face and videos of this being done are posted online to all their social media contacts. A good shower, and they'll be like new, but they'll never forget.

9 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

That might effect the ability of the person to work - I propose that the offending dogshit is merely smeared all over the dog owners face and videos of this being done are posted online to all their social media contacts. A good shower, and they'll be like new, but they'll never forget.

That should do the trick too. 

Though I can't imagine how losing a pinky would ever interfere with someone's ability to work.

Also, it has a broader potential application than your approach. Litter droppers would be next on the list. Also toes in the case of people who put their feet up on the seats of public transportation.

Just imagine for a second...

21 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I like this.

I took the train to London over the weekend, the first thing to greet me as I stepped on to the platform at Euston station was a large, freshly laid pile of dogshit.

I can't really think what sort of person would just let their dog take a huge dump on one of the cities busiest concourses and not bother to clean it up, but then I remembered I was in London.

I probably should have put this in the 'people who don't give a shit' thread.

10 minutes ago, LC1 said:

That should do the trick too. 

Though I can't imagine how losing a pinky would ever interfere with someone's ability to work.

Also, it has a broader potential application than your approach. Litter droppers would be next on the list. Also toes in the case of people who put their feet up on the seats of public transportation.

Just imagine for a second...

A hand for stealing? I think they already do that in some countries.

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

A hand for stealing? I think they already do that in some countries.

No. A verbal warning, then perhaps community service for persistent re-offenders. It's all about appropriateness and proportionality. 

I hope you're taking me seriously?

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I like this.

I took the train to London over the weekend, the first thing to greet me as I stepped on to the platform at Euston station was a large, freshly laid pile of dogshit.

I can't really think what sort of person would just let their dog take a huge dump on one of the cities busiest concourses and not bother to clean it up, but then I remembered I was in London.

I probably should have put this in the 'people who don't give a shit' thread.

Some people seem to not have a problem with it. https://imgur.com/a/scPAf

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

...but then I remembered I was in London.

Last time I was there it was a big pile of human shit in the subway under Trafalgar Square. London is a delight.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Some people seem to not have a problem with it. https://imgur.com/a/scPAf

Mother of God.

I've actually been in a couple of houses not too dissimilar to that. The smell was indescribable, it was like a physical thing that clung to you for days after and breathing it in was like trying to breath underwater, your body would immediately react to your lungs being filled with, what was essentially, airborne shit and, like being underwater, you could only be there for short periods of time before you needed air.

The one thing that amazed me was how the person that lived there never became seriously ill. In the physical sense at any rate.

8 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Mother of God.

I've actually been in a couple of houses not too dissimilar to that. The smell was indescribable, it was like a physical thing that clung to you for days after and breathing it in was like trying to breath underwater, your body would immediately react to your lungs being filled with, what was essentially, airborne shit and, like being underwater, you could only be there for short periods of time before you needed air.

The one thing that amazed me was how the person that lived there never became seriously ill. In the physical sense at any rate.

How do you come across these types of house, are they common? I didn't think they were... 

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

How do you come across these types of house, are they common? I didn't think they were... 

That sort of thing is much more common than you'd think - though the one in the pics is getting into really grim territory. 

It's usually people with either mental health problems or those who have been given a house but simply don't know, or have never been taught, how to cope with the minutiae of life and it just eventually builds up into one giant shit-tip. There were also the elderly with nobody to care for them (awful thing to see) and, of course, a good smattering of lazy, slovenly bastards.

I saw most of these while doing co-responder shouts for the fire service. I've also witnessed plenty of it working in Blackpool. It's not often you see guys in full hazmat gear clearing out a house but I've seen it a few times there.

In the article, Is it me or is the phone so important that people take pictures of themselves and they hold up their phone like the cup of Christ?

:Geek: