• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Zanu Bob

Number of Rotherham Rape Gang Victims Rises to 1,500

I'm amazed as this story progresses and the sheer scale of the abuse emerges.

Channel 4 news earlier had the local MP being interviewed who stated at 0.13

'it's only the tip of the iceberg' on the basis that there are cases of abuse ongoing and going on before 1997 back to the 60's.

MP talked about race as a common denominator.

https://www.channel4.com/news/sarah-champion-mp-rotherham-abuse-numbers-tip-of-iceberg

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/20/number-rotherham-rape-gang-victims-rising-officers-expand-operation/

The number of victims of Rotherham grooming and rape gangs has risen even higher than the 1,400 figure which shocked the nation in 2014, the National Crime Agency (NCA) has revealed.

The revelations come as millions of pounds continue to be pumped into an independent review of the mass sex crimes in the town, with hundreds of officers still expanding their work on the scandal.

The 2014 report by Professor Alexis Jay exposed how largely Pakistani-heritage, Muslim men had systematically exploited 1,400 mostly white girls in the northern town between 1997 and 2013, whose abuse was largely ignored by authorities due to political correctness.

Now, the NCA independent inquiry has found that the number of victims over the same time period is more like 1,510. At least 1,300 of them female, they added.

The first grooming gang convictions in Rotherham were made in early 2016, with court cases continuing throughout last year.

Meanwhile, local Muslim groups have won extra influence in local government after threatening to “boycott” police and any business that works with them, claiming they are being “scapegoated” as a group.'

It is amazing how restrained the indigenous population has been. That has to be an enormous number of upset/angry fathers and families.

Of course, keeping a lid on it and crying racist helps. I'm sure lesson will be learned, and more money thrown at the problem communities.

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

An all-male group (see above) called ‘British Muslim Youth’ has called for a boycott of a major UK police force, threatening to boycott any Muslim organisation that does not comply with its new edict. “We accept that we have made mistakes,” a police spokesman immediately grovelled, before claiming they are working “urgently to resolve this matter.”

I expect the British miners must regret not doing that in the 1980s.

34 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

River in Egypt.

29 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2017/10/09/mubarek-ali-prison-release-protecting-public-our-top-priority-says-probation-service/

This BoSelecta lookalike only spent three years in prison for being the kingpin of an industrial size grooming operation... three years!

3 years............that's incredible.

It is industrial in scale.  How could the police sleep at night whilst ignoring this?

The number of possible victims in the Rotherham child sex-abuse scandal has skyrocketed to over 1,500, police say, representing a rise of more than 100 from the number cited in a 2014 report.

The National Crime Agency (NCA) is investigating Britain’s biggest ever case of child exploitation. Officers said at Tuesday’s NCA inquiry that there was now 110 “designated suspects” and 1,510 possible victims of child sex crimes between 1997 and 2013.

Oh yes I forgot, this is why they ignored it:

Some 80 percent of the suspected offenders were men of Pakistani origin, and 90 percent of the victims were white British girls aged from 11 to 18.

https://www.rt.com/uk/419428-rotherham-child-sex-victims/

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

It is industrial in scale.  How could the police sleep at night whilst ignoring this?

The number of possible victims in the Rotherham child sex-abuse scandal has skyrocketed to over 1,500, police say, representing a rise of more than 100 from the number cited in a 2014 report.

Oh yes I forgot, this is why they ignored it:

https://www.rt.com/uk/419428-rotherham-child-sex-victims/

And dusty bin sacked the local mp, Sarah champion for daring to raise this very point. 

54 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

i.e. an actual rape culture.

I await the feminist hoards and their placards.

And I'm surprised, quite frankly, that one of the 1500 fathers of those abused hasn't gone on a Death-Wish-esque revenge spree.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

And dusty bin sacked the local mp, Sarah champion for daring to raise this very point. 

No, she resigned her post as "Shadow minister for women and equalities" rather than stand by her statements.

Edit to add: What a ludicrous title.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

25 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

No, she resigned her post as "Shadow minister for women and equalities" rather than stand by her statements.

Edit to add: What a ludicrous title.

Debatable 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/17/sajid-javid-says-jeremy-Steptoe-wrong-to-sack-sarah-champion

yes though I agree with the stupid title 

13 hours ago, Zanu Bob said:

River in Egypt.

3 years............that's incredible.

Well for me the police bowing down to threats/fear of causing offence  is exactly what lead to the scandal 

1500 and how many arrested ? there are possibly 100s if not 1000 that are guilty by omission and the police are saying sorry because the offenders community are being tarred with the same brush ,it`s a problem within their community yet there was no evidence given to the police or the prosecution by a member of that community 

The reaction from the police should have been bed sleep in it 

7 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well for me the police bowing down to threats/fear of causing offence  is exactly what lead to the scandal 

1500 and how many arrested ? there are possibly 100s if not 1000 that are guilty by omission and the police are saying sorry because the offenders community are being tarred with the same brush ,it`s a problem within their community yet there was no evidence given to the police or the prosecution by a member of that community 

I would like to say that I’m offended, very offended by the establishment and police viewing the needs of one group as more important than the safety of another. 

Double standards strike again. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I would like to say that I’m offended, very offended by the establishment and police viewing the needs of one group as more important than the safety of another. 

Double standards strike again. 

It`s a corner i`m afraid they painted themselves into ,i think it`s going to exasperate the problem they were trying to avoid .appeasement of one group to the detriment of another regarding anything never works, yet in a case like this it`s utter madness  

9 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

C$ news stated only 4 prosecutions had followed.

Senior Police have form for aiding cover ups

Mick Creedon former Chief Constable Derbyshire re Greville Janner

http://powerbase.info/index.php/Mick_Creedon

'It is known that Janner was questioned by the police in the aftermath of the trial (one of three such times he was questioned), but having provided a no comment interview he was released without charge. Subsequently a public inquiry into Beck's activities was set up under Andrew Kirkwood.[25] It is believed that Janner was included in evidence given to the Kirkwood inquiry into the Beck abuse, but that evidence has been kept secret.[26] The officer leading the investigation, to whom Creedon answered, was Det. Insp. Kelvin Ashby.[27] Both he and Mick Creedon have stated that they were forced to stop their 1991 investigation into Janner at the time by senior officers, including then Chief Constable Michael Hurst.[28][29] In particular, Creedon is said to have been told by a Superintendent - apparently passing on a message from higher up - that there would be no search of Janner's home or offices, and that he would be interviewed by appointment only. Creedon also said that he believed there were lines of inquiry that should have been followed up.[30][31]

In 2015, the Independent Police Complaints Commission said they would be interviewing Creedon in relation to his 1991 investigation into Janner.[32] Janner passed away in December 2015.'

On 2/20/2018 at 23:58, Alonso Quijano said:

It is amazing how restrained the indigenous population has been.

I think the seeds of future social breakdown are being sowed.

3 hours ago, Zanu Bob said:

C$ news stated only 4 prosecutions had followed.

Senior Police have form for aiding cover ups

Mick Creedon former Chief Constable Derbyshire re Greville Janner

http://powerbase.info/index.php/Mick_Creedon

'It is known that Janner was questioned by the police in the aftermath of the trial (one of three such times he was questioned), but having provided a no comment interview he was released without charge. Subsequently a public inquiry into Beck's activities was set up under Andrew Kirkwood.[25] It is believed that Janner was included in evidence given to the Kirkwood inquiry into the Beck abuse, but that evidence has been kept secret.[26] The officer leading the investigation, to whom Creedon answered, was Det. Insp. Kelvin Ashby.[27] Both he and Mick Creedon have stated that they were forced to stop their 1991 investigation into Janner at the time by senior officers, including then Chief Constable Michael Hurst.[28][29] In particular, Creedon is said to have been told by a Superintendent - apparently passing on a message from higher up - that there would be no search of Janner's home or offices, and that he would be interviewed by appointment only. Creedon also said that he believed there were lines of inquiry that should have been followed up.[30][31]

In 2015, the Independent Police Complaints Commission said they would be interviewing Creedon in relation to his 1991 investigation into Janner.[32] Janner passed away in December 2015.'

I think the seeds of future social breakdown are being sowed.

It's another reason why I am against gun control.  Imagine this happening in a place like the USA - one community raping 1500 girls from another community.  you WOULD have at least one father or uncle going postal with a gun.  TPTB would have found it much much harder to sweep under the carpet for 20 years.

3 hours ago, wherebee said:

It's another reason why I am against gun control.  Imagine this happening in a place like the USA - one community raping 1500 girls from another community.  you WOULD have at least one father or uncle going postal with a gun.  TPTB would have found it much much harder to sweep under the carpet for 20 years.

Maybe a friendly nation will start arming in covertly, like the Americans did with the IRA. 

4 hours ago, wherebee said:

thought there was widespread child trafficking/prostitution in the usa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6131205/Rotherham-gang-sexually-abused-teenage-girls-wanted-loved.html

A Rotherham schoolgirl who was raped by multiple men was months later forced to have an abortion by her parents, a court has heard.

Nabeel Kurshid, 34, and Iqlak Yousaf, 33, along with a third man, are accused of taking the girl, 14 at the time, to Sherwood Forest and threatening to leave her there alone unless she had sex with them. 

Lovely people 

23 hours ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6131205/Rotherham-gang-sexually-abused-teenage-girls-wanted-loved.html

A Rotherham schoolgirl who was raped by multiple men was months later forced to have an abortion by her parents, a court has heard.

Nabeel Kurshid, 34, and Iqlak Yousaf, 33, along with a third man, are accused of taking the girl, 14 at the time, to Sherwood Forest and threatening to leave her there alone unless she had sex with them. 

Lovely people 

All part and parcel etc etc, muh diversity ....

fuck this just take a fucking spade to these cunts and do them in in an abandoned lock-up somewhere.