• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

There is a trans prison in the UK

Recommended Posts

it's not been publicised but it gets a mention in this story.

I'm only starting a thread as it usually is the consensus answer from all these women in a male prison, men in a female prison threads: why not just have a trans prison and then problem solved?

Well the authorities have actually done it; or in one wing anyway.  I'm amazed that this hasn't been picked up by the MSM as big news.

Quote

He said it was only recently that Hill, who has been in custody since 2016, was now being held in a special wing of a prison on the Isle of Wight with other transgender prisoners.

The main story is about one seriously troubled indvidual.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/transgender-paedophile-falsely-accused-man-1241983

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Presumably, any time soon, some trans prisoners will be complaining about being put in the same prison as paedophiles - i.e. both 'conditions' being associated? I wouldn't blame them to be honest.

There's a possible link between transgenderism and paedophilia (or at least, sex offences) though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5097213/Half-trans-prisoners-sex-offenders.html

I don't want to offend anyone but there appears to be a huge coincidental link between that and homosexuality too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, is this that you have to be trans to get there, or once you get there you'll be trans?

Now, if they had the court decide that a serious crime warranted being made trans -- now that would have an impact on the crime figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Is there any link that has a more user friendly URL than a Bible Code one??

Ha, didn't notice that. There probably is, if you Google it, I remember reading about it in possibly the Observer (?) ages ago.

It's probably too "hot" to write about now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have heard this before and thought that the coincidental link between homosexuality may only be indirectly connected to paedophilia.

I'm not about to google it but my rationale would be:

  • You are more likely to be a paedophile if you are not in a long term relationship
  • Homosexuals are less likely to be in a long term relationship

So it's not actually realted to to the homosexuality but to an outcome of the homosexuality: you're less likely to be in a long term relationship.

 

I could be wrong but whenevr I hear on the radio that X is more likely to be whatever than Y I think they are pushing the agenda that X is bad but that assumes a direct link that simple statistical correlation doesn't support.  Unless it is at the level of 99% of X are more whatever than Y.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dipsy said:

They won't be happy with this. Transwomen want to be recognised as women not cocks in frocks. They want to be in a woman's prison (so they have access to women). 

I don't think it will stand up to 'uman roites'. Transgenders want to be treated as their opposite sex, so that means M to F trannies should go in womens' prisons, full stop, not special prisons built just for them. Trans issues are so hot now that there will be an army of SJWs, rights lawyers etc waiting to fight over this, with the so called BBC likely in full support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

I don't think it will stand up to 'uman roites'. Transgenders want to be treated as their opposite sex, so that means M to F trannies should go in womens' prisons, full stop, not special prisons built just for them. Trans issues are so hot now that there will be an army of SJWs, rights lawyers etc waiting to fight over this, with the so called BBC likely in full support. 

Although interestingly the Tories have put a pause on the consultation that would let individuals self identify and the Labour Party is making a dogs breakfast of all women selection lists and looks likely to be challenge in court over it. More people are becoming aware of how safe spaces will disappear and amongst the young there appears  to be more questioning - my daughter had a light bulb moment over the MtF prisoner on hunger strike who wants a transfer to a women's prison (convicted of breaking into houses and masturbating on teenage girls under wear)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

it's not been publicised but it gets a mention in this story.

I'm only starting a thread as it usually is the consensus answer from all these women in a male prison, men in a female prison threads: why not just have a trans prison and then problem solved?

Well the authorities have actually done it; or in one wing anyway.  I'm amazed that this hasn't been picked up by the MSM as big news.

The main story is about one seriously troubled indvidual.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/transgender-paedophile-falsely-accused-man-1241983

 

I had to read bits of that article twice or more

Quote

Hill had admitted pretending to be a teenage girl on Facebook to target underage boys whom she groomed to send her explicit sexual images of themselves.

or rather,

Hill had admitted pretending to be a teenage girl on Facebook to target underage boys whom HE groomed to send HIM explicit sexual images of themselves.

I don't udnerstand the 'she' thing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dipsy said:

They won't be happy with this. Transwomen want to be recognised as women not cocks in frocks. They want to be in a woman's prison (so they have access to women). 

So you mean if I decide to knock-off the local post office and get caught (which I will) I can just self-identify as female and get locked up in a place with 200 horny women, where i'm served 3 hot meals a day and don't have to go to work...

Man, there's gonna be a crimewave!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I had to read bits of that article twice or more

or rather,

Hill had admitted pretending to be a teenage girl on Facebook to target underage boys whom HE groomed to send HIM explicit sexual images of themselves.

I don't udnerstand the 'she' thing ?

Total mentalist. From the judge's comments I read some totally batshit childhood; junkie parents or abuse; who knows.

This is the very definition of a wrong 'un; hence the high jail sentences.

I don't think it's a standard tranny; more of a nut and this is just one symptom of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

So you mean if I decide to knock-off the local post office and get caught (which I will) I can just self-identify as female and get locked up in a place with 200 horny women, where i'm served 3 hot meals a day and don't have to go to work...

Man, there's gonna be a crimewave!

This was my thoughts too, have a (hypothetical) crack at the worlds biggest diamond on display at the millenium dome or something, if it comes off = set for life, if it doesnt = im a self identified tranny in a womens prison! 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

This was my thoughts too, have a (hypothetical) crack at the worlds biggest diamond on display at the millenium dome or something, if it comes off = set for life, if it doesnt = im a self identified tranny in a womens prison! 

But what would be the "correct" way of calling you a Diamond Geezer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Southmartin said:

So you mean if I decide to knock-off the local post office and get caught (which I will) I can just self-identify as female and get locked up in a place with 200 horny women, where i'm served 3 hot meals a day and don't have to go to work...

Man, there's gonna be a crimewave!

And therein lies the complete ridiculousness of self ID. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Southmartin said:

So you mean if I decide to knock-off the local post office and get caught (which I will) I can just self-identify as female and get locked up in a place with 200 horny women, where i'm served 3 hot meals a day and don't have to go to work...

Man, there's gonna be a crimewave!

Well, you could try that but don't come posting on here, from a smartphone in a condom you've had to pluck out your arse, moaning about friction burns caused by Rose West aggressively scissoring you.

15 hours ago, Dipsy said:

They won't be happy with this. Transwomen want to be recognised as women not cocks in frocks. They want to be in a woman's prison (so they have access to women). 

The only time I'II buy, they've really transitioned, is if their periods sync with all the other inmates. 

Edited by SNACR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Dipsy said:

Although interestingly the Tories have put a pause on the consultation that would let individuals self identify and the Labour Party is making a dogs breakfast of all women selection lists and looks likely to be challenge in court over it. More people are becoming aware of how safe spaces will disappear and amongst the young there appears  to be more questioning - my daughter had a light bulb moment over the MtF prisoner on hunger strike who wants a transfer to a women's prison (convicted of breaking into houses and masturbating on teenage girls under wear)

What the actual f*ck?

The Tories have actually done something conservative?

That's a real shock, never mind all the trans stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.