• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Idiots who can’t tell a Sikh from a RoPer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421449/Turban-ripped-head-Indian-Sikh-outside-Parliament.html

Sikh man waiting near the Houses of Parliament had his turban ripped from his head in a sickening racist attack.

Ravneet Singh was waiting outside Portcullis House to meet Labour MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi when he was targeted by a racist screaming: 'Muslim go back.'

The 37-year-old, a prominent Sikh environmentalist from Punjab, India - who is a Sikh and not a Muslim - said his attacker then attempted to pull his turban from his head

No hope is there. 

Just now, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421449/Turban-ripped-head-Indian-Sikh-outside-Parliament.html

Sikh man waiting near the Houses of Parliament had his turban ripped from his head in a sickening racist attack.

Ravneet Singh was waiting outside Portcullis House to meet Labour MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi when he was targeted by a racist screaming: 'Muslim go back.'

The 37-year-old, a prominent Sikh environmentalist from Punjab, India - who is a Sikh and not a Muslim - said his attacker then attempted to pull his turban from his head

No hope is there. 

I think most native Brits, even fairly dim ones,  do know the difference between Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs.  

The article suggests that the assailant was not a native Briton, most likely an EE immigrant I would think.

6 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I think most native Brits, even fairly dim ones,  do know the difference between Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs.  

The article suggests that the assailant was not a native Briton, most likely an EE immigrant I would think.

Yeah, terrible English.  Even People called Muslims they go the house would be better.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dgul
      The very kind Scottish parliament has decided to introduce a lovely arbitrage opportunity -- collect plastic rubbish in England and then sell in Scotland at 20p a go.  Very conveniently, there are loads of places (often around supermarkets) that collect the plastic bottles, so it should be easy enough to get hold of them.
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48198098
      Unfortunately I'm a bit far from the border to make this an easy trade, but if I can I'll fill the boot of the car whenever I go up*.
      [* I normally take the train or fly, but at 20p per bottle it'll definitely be worth driving instead]
      [I'll wait in earnest for the Welsh Assembly to introduce a similar scheme, because a) I drive to Wales more often and b) if the Scottish Parliament can fuck it up, the Welsh Assembly will probably fuck it up more]
    • By One percent
      They are planning to completely break the link between income and taxation. The latest plan is to base it on age. 
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44621047
      A new tax for the over-40s in England should be introduced to help pay for elderly care for all, MPs say.
      Retired people should also be made to pay it if they have lucrative pensions or investments, two influential House of Commons' committees said.
      The contribution - dubbed a social care premium by MPs - could then be used to ensure everyone who needs support in their old age gets it.
      It comes as ministers are considering how to reform social care.

• By One percent
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5887581/Dramatic-moment-police-forced-smash-car-free-two-sweltering-dogs.html
      Dramatic pictures show the moment two police officers broke into a 'blazing hot' car to free two sweltering dogs.
      The Labrador-type pets had been left locked in a vehicle at a car park at York Hospital in the city centre for 30 minutes yesterday.
      The two officers at the scene said they could feel the heat coming from the car during their rescue operation as temperatures in Britain peaked at 86.2F (30.1C).
      They even said they 'struggled to breathe' when they were inside the car for just 30 seconds after they broke in.

Why the fuck do they think it a good idea to take their dogs to the hospital, especially in this weather?  My poor hound is finding it hard enough to be in the house, never mind a car.  Idiots.  Total fuckwits.