• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

The problem with political correctness..

You're letting it get to you.   Just imagine what the PC brigade would be up to if their time wasn't wholely utilised being sanctimonious PC bores.

I think you're wrong about other races though..  every time I go to Latin America they are more and more westernised, including all the negative aspects like increased government meddling and PC ideology pushed by exactly the same kinds of SJW types on the same media outlets that we see.

If the West is some kind of master race I wouldn't get too complacent..  Asia are going to be the next global super power.  We just have to hope the transition is bloodless/painless.

I hope your application is successful..  they need a good man in there :D

13 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

... I'm going to send off as part of a job application to join the So-Called BBC. 

White, straight, male, under 50.

Seeking role on screen with UK television news.

Will accept equal pay with women earning £136k plus benefits.

Able to convey empathy with anything from PC world.

Adept at sneering, rolling eyes, tut-tut, sarcastic negative ad-libs targeting Trump.

Completely unafraid to look like a twat to normal viewers.

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Bollocks to statements like this.  On what judgement level?  Numbers>?  Chinese win.  Averege IQ? Far easterners win  Fast twitch muscles? Africans win?

Statements like that just allow people to dismiss your concerns.  Find a better way to say 'I want to preserve my culture and heritage, just as other groups do'

Simples White people are the master race because we beat all the others into submission. (especially us English)

4 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Simples White people are the master race because we beat all the others into submission. (especially us English)

Shouldnt that then be, not the master race but the most evil race, the race least able to run a harmonious country/world and able to move humanity forward ?

That would kind of imply we should just let off a few dozen nukes around the country and get rid of us all, we're a bunch of ****s in reality.

2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Shouldnt that then be, not the master race but the most evil race, the race least able to run a harmonious country/world and able to move humanity forward ?

That would kind of imply we should just let off a few dozen nukes around the country and get rid of us all, we're a bunch of ****s in reality.

Not at all, we imposed on them our values of decency, tolerance and fair play. The vast majority of their populations were relieved and glad to be rid of the previous regimes that held them in thrall. Naturally their rulers wanted to hold on to the privileges of ruling over their nations.  

It goes back to one of the fundamental elements of human behaviour, might is right.

24 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

By killing them with machine guns and cannons  then stealing all their wealth ?

I see a slight flaw in your argument.

was it thatcher that actualy said pity we didnt colonise more of the world or is that an urban myth ?

The British invaded China, and forced at gunpoint the spread and success of a heroin trade that killed and enslaved millions of human beings.

That's pretty fucking evil empire stuff whichever way you look at it.

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

was it thatcher that actualy said pity we didnt colonise more of the world or is that an urban myth ?

The Brazilians often complain that they got the Portuguese and not the British. They look at Australia and think Brazil would be like that. I don't think so, but I do agree that things might have been a bit better than they are - the Portuguese and Spanish were cuntish colonisers that made us Brits look good, and we weren't exactly angelic.

10 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Yeah we were so evil they're flocking here to live in preference to their homelands. Wonder why?

Stupidity and cash hand outs. Little do they realise the evil white men will eventually turn on them and inflict atrocities on their souls.

Hey ho.

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

The Brazilians often complain that they got the Portuguese and not the British. They look at Australia and think Brazil would be like that. I don't think so, but I do agree that things might have been a bit better than they are - the Portuguese and Spanish were cuntish colonisers that made us Brits look good, and we weren't exactly angelic.

xD

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

The British invaded China, and forced at gunpoint the spread and success of a heroin trade that killed and enslaved millions of human beings.

:D This is a bit of history that doesn't get much coverage in the UK, rather like China and Japan having slightly different "angles" on the history of interaction between their countries....

10 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Stupidity and cash hand outs. Little do they realise the evil white men will eventually turn on them and inflict atrocities on their souls.

Do you really think that cash hand outs are the reason they come to this tiny damp cold island?

Tell me which nation outlawed the slave trade, and then abolished slavery.  Yes of course because we're inhumane and evil.

Edited by sleepwello'nights
missing apostrophe

6 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Do you really think that cash hand outs are the reason they come to this tiny damp cold island?

Tell me which nation outlawed the slave trade, and then abolished slavery.  Yes of course because we're inhumane and evil.

The same one that make people work 40 years to pay for basic shelter over the heads.

Slavery was never outlawed, it was morphed into a different form.

2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

The same one that make people work 40 years to pay for basic shelter over the heads.

Slavery was never outlawed, it was morphed into a different form.

I take it you live in another country as life would be so bad for you in the United Kingdom.

28 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I thought it was all about tea..!

I hope they weren't too evil, my great grandfather was involved at the battle of Tientsin..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tientsin

2 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I thought it was all about tea..!

I hope they weren't too evil, my great grandfather was involved at the battle of Tientsin..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tientsin

You're a descendant of Flashman! I hope you have carried on his proud traditions.....

Edited by swissy_fit

I have a father in law who is a retired doctor.  He is genuinely the most PC bloke on the planet and still votes Lib Dem FFS.

Because he is a medic he is totally obsessed with prescription drugs, Pharma, research etc.  His views are that the former Soviet Union, Africa etc have never produced or developed decent drugs.  Only Western Europe and the USA and poss Japan.

2 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

You're a descendant of Flashman! I hope you have carried on his proud traditions.....

Lol..  had to google that.  Yes, he probably did look like that.   All we have to show now is a commemorative brass washbowl which now forms the roof of the bird feeder  

2 minutes ago, Ina said:

I have a father in law who is a retired doctor.  He is genuinely the most PC bloke on the planet and still votes Lib Dem FFS.

Because he is a medic he is totally obsessed with prescription drugs, Pharma, research etc.  His views are that the former Soviet Union, Africa etc have never produced or developed decent drugs.  Only Western Europe and the USA and poss Japan.

Perhaps he should look up phage therapy for any of his patients who aren't responding too well to antibiotics, and take note where most of the skills in that field are.