• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Oor Willie

I doubt anyone in that family has worked for the last fifty years.

And that is the end result of such largesse.

It actually reminded me of this story from yesterday; the setting is very different but it's the same thing in that you have people with no need to work getting bored and turning to drugs.

What a waste of gilded lives: The heroin death of heiress Olivia Channon 32 years ago stunned Britain. So what happened to the other players in this sordid drama?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5424867/Olivia-Channons-friends-32-years-drugs-death.html

Or the tetrapak heir:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-4840260/Mayhem-review-Brave-ambivalent.html

3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

ffs,id send them all razors with a note saying please do the decent thing....but it would be lost on them.

We need to stop giving them free money at the very least. 

Pit looks to be that we are actually breeding intelligence and civilisation out. 

On purpose for some reason 

Just now, One percent said:

We need to stop giving them free money at the very least. 

Pit looks to be that we are actually breeding intelligence and civilisation out. 

On purpose for some reason 

As well as having a 10 year life time limit - which apparently is heartless!!!!!

I have suggested not allowing kids of benefits families not to draw benefits i..e if mam andor dad sit on benefit then any kids are banned.

Thats heartless too. Apparently.

When I bitch about this sort of multi generational benefit thing - and bear in mind I was brought n family allowance from 11-18 - they stock resopnse is 'But the kids will grew up, wrk and pay tax...'

Going by my experience, thats very very very rare.

Kids mainly do what their parents do. Thats includes getting knocked up and scamming benefits.

Id love to see some multi generation benefits stats. I would guess they are going to be absolutely appalling.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

As well as having a 10 year life time limit - which apparently is heartless!!!!!

I have suggested not allowing kids of benefits families not to draw benefits i..e if mam andor dad sit on benefit then any kids are banned.

Thats heartless too. Apparently.

When I bitch about this sort of multi generational benefit thing - and bear in mind I was brought n family allowance from 11-18 - they stock resopnse is 'But the kids will grew up, wrk and pay tax...'

Going by my experience, thats very very very rare.

Kids mainly do what their parents do. Thats includes getting knocked up and scamming benefits.

Id love to see some multi generation benefits stats. I would guess they are going to be absolutely appalling.

The way in which working people are gouged to pay for it all is heartless. It is also exploitative.  

These your farcebook mates telling you this?  

Just now, One percent said:

The way in which working people are gouged to pay for it all is heartless. It is also exploitative.  

These your farcebook mates telling you this?  

When I can be arsed - which is not often - I put the odd plan for benefit reform on a post about social housing or wotnot.

I get the expected response.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

When I can be arsed - which is not often - I put the odd plan for benefit reform on a post about social housing or wotnot.

I get the expected response.

You need to leave them alone, I bet not one has been convinced and all it will do is to wind you up.  

Do they not look at their wages and wonder what the fuck all that tax is being spent on?

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

You need to leave them alone, I bet not one has been convinced and all it will do is to wind you up.  

Do they not look at their wages and wonder what the fuck all that tax is being spent on?

Id guess the people who respond dont have wages ....

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Id guess the people who respond dont have wages ....

Ah, I thought as much. 

Tell them to fuck off and get a job. 

Harsh?  I’m losing my pension, which I’ve paid for. Paid tax all my life and never had a penny in bennies out. Yet these people sit at the largess of the taxpayer and have to bloody cheek to challenge when it is all questioned. 

The woman in the article is now still only 18, but she has the face and the 'thousand cock stare' of a jaded 38 year old on an internet dating site. 

I guess families like this have always existed, it's just a shame that taxpayers' money has to be used to fund their lifestyles. 

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

The woman in the article is now still only 18, but she has the face and the 'thousand cock stare' of a jaded 38 year old on an internet dating site. 

I guess families like this have always existed, it's just a shame that taxpayers' money has to be used to fund their lifestyles. 

All very sad, and clearly a troubled family. The girls arms don't look good at all.