• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Jezzas big EU speech

(I voted remain)

the So-Called BBC has been hyping this all weekend.

Kier has obviously been working on this and briefing the press.

Now he just needs Jezza to read out the plan and not fuck it up.

It already sounds like Jezza is adding his own special requirements to the paper.

Is going to be a fuck up.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

(I voted remain)

the So-Called BBC has been hyping this all weekend.

Kier has obviously been working on this and briefing the press.

Now he just needs Jezza to read out the plan and not fuck it up.

It already sounds like Jezza is adding his own special requirements to the paper.

Is going to be a fuck up.

You, you remoaner you.  Did you not listen to a word that Arnie said on the telly?

I’ll be interested to hear the Labour Party’s vision for how it might work..    I presume it can’t be anything particularly good otherwise we’d already be hearing howls of derision from the EU.

You kind of get the feeling JC is their useful idiot.

1 hour ago, eight said:

I passed a anti Brexit battlebus in the Tyne Tunnel yesterday.

I saw one on the weekend, parked up in Manchester with about 30 people about it campaigning against democracy.

What a bunch of wierdo's.

3 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

What a bunch of wierdo's.

It's almost as if they don't realise that their chance has been and gone.

I wonder if they're that intransigent in all aspects of their lives?

15 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I’ll be interested to hear the Labour Party’s vision for how it might work..    I presume it can’t be anything particularly good otherwise we’d already be hearing howls of derision from the EU.

You kind of get the feeling JC is their useful idiot.

Most of the anti Brexit MP's don't know what a customs union is. And don't know what the difference is between the customs union and the single market.

They just want watered down pretend Brexit. 

The trouble is that this is one of those binary choices turning left or right were the options, each with its own pluses and minuses. The "middle way" is driving into the wall at a T junction at 90mph.

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Who`s paying for the thing ? Soros?

he is certainly supporting Best For Britain

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/feb/11/george-soros-best-for-britain-pro-eu-100000

and perhaps the bus as it is shown in this article

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/922374/Brexit-EU-remain-campaign-big-red-bus-bogus-figures

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

In my best monty python voice ,i will have a bag of medium size rocks ,just in case i see it

11 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

I don't understand. It seems to be pretty much what he has been saying all along. Why is it being hailed as some sort of new strategy?

A combination of desperation and wishful thinking.

10 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

I don't understand. It seems to be pretty much what he has been saying all along. Why is it being hailed as some sort of new strategy?

He's trying to undermine the government by showing his party has a firm position,  as opposed to the government one which is fluid because they are actually negotiating and having a rigid position would be pointless / detrimental. 

22 minutes ago, shindigger said:

There they are, those c words again..........

CHLORINATED

CHICKEN

So, Labours big EU speech disolves into bitching about a tinfoil hatted US farming technique .... which is followed in the UK/EU..

I knew hed fuck it up.

35 minutes ago, shindigger said:

He's saying absolutely fuck all.

He's gone off script.

Hope theres a QA so he can randomly promise and contradict what evers hes already promised.

Bet he doesn't mention this.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/dec/06/chicken-tumbling-water-industrial-practice-additives

The industrial practice of tumbling chicken fillets in large cement-mixer-like machines so that they take up water is widespread. In some cases chicken meat undergoes a further process in which more water is injected into it.

A Guardian investigation 10 years ago exposed Dutch manufacturers using the technology to adulterate chicken meat with heavily disguised beef waste.

Companies in Germany and Spain were extracting proteins by hydrolysis from beef and pig hides and even from cattle bones and selling them in powder form to be mixed with water – the added proteins lock water into the flesh so that it does not flood out when the chicken is cooked.

2 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Bet he doesn't mention this.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/dec/06/chicken-tumbling-water-industrial-practice-additives

The industrial practice of tumbling chicken fillets in large cement-mixer-like machines so that they take up water is widespread. In some cases chicken meat undergoes a further process in which more water is injected into it.

A Guardian investigation 10 years ago exposed Dutch manufacturers using the technology to adulterate chicken meat with heavily disguised beef waste.

Companies in Germany and Spain were extracting proteins by hydrolysis from beef and pig hides and even from cattle bones and selling them in powder form to be mixed with water – the added proteins lock water into the flesh so that it does not flood out when the chicken is cooked.

The ethnically diverse UK will be up in arms 

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

So, Labours big EU speech disolves into bitching about a tinfoil hatted US farming technique .... which is followed in the UK/EU..

I knew hed fuck it up.

He's gone off script.

Hope theres a QA so he can randomly promise and contradict what evers hes already promised.

Steptoe always gets sidetracked by random inconsequential virtue signalling issues, its why he's best ignored even when he comes out with a good idea.

EDIT: ah interesting auto replace there .. lets play dosbods auto replace bingo ...

the So-Called BBC has reported that Steptoe has shagged Diane Abbottopotamus.

Edited by goldbug9999
because ...

Third, the unprecedented numbers of people fleeing conflict, persecution, human rights abuses, social breakdown and climate disasters.

The global refugee crisis and there are 65 million refugees across the world that crisis is a challenge, much of which is on the borders of Europe and that challenge can be met by co-ordinating with our European neighbours, both to crack down on the people smugglers who put men, women and children to sea in unseaworthy vessels.

56 minutes ago, onlyme said:

When I cook chicken on Germany, a clear liquid comes out which sets like egg white on the pan. Wondered what it was. Surprised we don't have it here. We seem to just have water.

Edited by steppensheep

Just now, steppensheep said:

When I cook chicken on Germany, a clear liquid comes out which sets like egg white on the pan. Wondered what it was. Surprised we don't have it here. We seem to just have water.

Like from some bacon?

Just now, steppensheep said:

here, we get that coming out of bacon.