• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

It’s educashun Jim, just not as we know it. Thread No. 5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433797/Schools-linked-Abu-Hamza-terror-academy-running.html

Schools opened by Islamic clerics linked to an Abu Hamza ‘terror’ school that was shut down are still running.

Jameah Islameah was closed ten years ago after a police raid and dire Ofsted inspections.

Set in a Victorian mansion in the East Sussex countryside, it was a suspected jihadi training camp.

Now it has emerged that other schools set up by the founders are still operating – and they are trying to reopen Jameah Islameah for pupils aged 11 and up.

Stories on these unregistered schools coming thick and fast today. I smell an agenda

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43126598

Concerns have been raised about child safety in unregistered schools, after a BBC investigation filmed a teacher appearing to strike a pupil's head.

the So-Called BBC filmed a suspected unregistered ultra-orthodox Jewish school in Essex, and photos from two other such schools showed dirty and unhygienic conditions.

Ofsted said it has identified more than 350 suspected unregistered schools, but lacked sufficient powers to close them.

There are concerns over extremist material at some sites.

the So-Called BBC obtained a copy of a book from an unregistered Islamic school in Birmingham.

In one section it openly advocates the murder of homosexuals.

Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman said many cases "could and should have been taken forward" by the Department for Education but none have been approved.

She said the law was not "strong enough" and Ofsted wanted more investigatory powers.

"We can't even pick up evidence that we find there," she said. 

"If we find some unsuitable teaching material we can't even take that away, we have to let the proprietors of the school walk out of the door with it."

Essentially there is one dominating religion and within that is an ideology that is frankly anti-British, anti our way of life."

Well, the tide seems to be turning....

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I recall there was a thread on here a while back about this place. Some teenage ghost-chasers made a video where they explored it and found some dodgy looking muzzers hanging around. 

Ah yes, was it @spunko2010 neck of the woods?

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly TPTB will come down at you if you express extreme 'right wing' attitudes, yet there appears to be all sorts of violent literature in some places that is just ignored as 'there's nothing we can do'.

8 minutes ago, dgul said:

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly TPTB will come down at you if you express extreme 'right wing' attitudes, yet there appears to be all sorts of violent literature in some places that is just ignored as 'there's nothing we can do'.

This seems to be driven by Ofsted from what I can work out. 

Seems that they have gone off message. I’m sure they will be reigned in shortly 

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

I recall there was a thread on here a while back about this place. Some teenage ghost-chasers made a video where they explored it and found some dodgy looking muzzers hanging around. 

I find it spooky that we have threads on hear and then theres a news article about the very subject that thread was about this is not the first time 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5951985/Headteacher-famous-Educating-Greater-Manchester-Tom-Cruise-style-looks-suspended.html

The headteacher who had viewers swooning over his Tom Cruise-style looks on Channel 4's Educating Greater Manchester has been suspended over  management practices at his school. 

Charismatic Drew Povey, who has been the head of Harrop Fold High, Worsley, Little Hulton, since 2010, has been suspended along with three other members of staff.

As the star of the programme – a fly-on-the-wall documentary about his school –dashing Drew, 40, appeared to show commendable leadership qualities, humour, and support and passion for his pupils and staff in the hit series. 

However it is understood that the way the school was being managed is now under investigation.