• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

OK, I can stop you at Cruz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/the_pru_pupil_referral_unit

Despite being 'foreign', Mrs Spy has a 90% of success rate at picking cunt kids out by just looking a the their names on the register before the year starts.

Its uncanny. Mystical even.

The 'Cruz isnt like his 3 siblings ...'

' It reached the stage where Shelley decided to quit her job to focus on Cruz, despite the financial strain it would cause. '

Course she did ....

30 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/the_pru_pupil_referral_unit

Despite being 'foreign', Mrs Spy has a 90% of success rate at picking cunt kids out by just looking a the their names on the register before the year starts.

Its uncanny. Mystical even.

The 'Cruz isnt like his 3 siblings ...'

' It reached the stage where Shelley decided to quit her job to focus on Cruz, despite the financial strain it would cause. '

Course she did ....

My guess

At home Cruz has realised that the only way he gets any attention (love) is when he is told to STOP doing something, i.e. when he is being a nuisance or naughty and distracting his mother from her far more important things.

Being naughty or disruptive is now his behaviour pattern to get attention as he always feels overlooked, more so in a classroom of many. Cruz also knows that being naughty works to get his mother's attention as mummy (who he craves attention from) comes and collects him from school when she is asked to take him home because of his bad behaviour.

If his Mother paid less attention to her mobile phone and Facebook while at home and paid some real attention to Cruz, he might be better behaved and less of a delinquent.

It is a great shame for Cruz as I think he stands a high chance of prison later on.

I would also guess that Cruz could be intelligent if given a chance.

Edited by Hopeful

Just seen some stats on the idiot box concerning this subject they are shocking 

Unless i heard it wrong cases of permanent exclusion are up by 29% for under five year old`s and 20% upwards for most of the other age groups 

And Cruzs mum is being interviewed  

Edited by Long time lurking

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Just seen some stats on the idiot box concerning this subject they are shocking 

Unless i heard it wrong cases of permanent exclusion are up by 29% for under five year old`s and 20% upwards for most of the other age groups 

And Cruzs mum is being interviewed  

Has she put her mobile phone down ?

18 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

My guess

At home Cruz has realised that the only way he gets any attention (love) is when he is told to STOP doing something, i.e. when he is being a nuisance or naughty and distracting his mother from her far more important things.

Being naughty or disruptive is now his behaviour pattern to get attention as he always feels overlooked, more so in a classroom of many. Cruz also knows that being naughty works to get his mother's attention as mummy (who he craves attention from) comes and collects him from school when she is asked to take him home because of his bad behaviour.

If his Mother paid less attention to her mobile phone and Facebook while at home and paid some real attention to Cruz, he might be better behaved and less of a delinquent.

It is a great shame for Cruz as I think he stands a high chance of prison later on.

I would also guess that Cruz could be intelligent if given a chance.

Well to be fair Cruz has three siblings that are doing realy well ,so perhaps not the case you outline

So sad.

When I was in school this sort of thing never happened because you would be bent over a desk and given six of the best.

Now, modern soft ways has left loads of kids dead and a young man facing life in prison, or worse.

How long have we been beating naughty children?

At least since Biblical times.

6 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well to be fair Cruz has three siblings that are doing realy well ,so perhaps not the case you outline

By what metric?

I know a woman whose son was recently taken into care. She often tells how it can’t be something she has been doing wrong because her elder child is doing just fine. Elder child is an obese self-harmer who finished school with no qualifications. Doing well is anything better than being pinched by the police weekly at age 11, for stealing/arson/criminal damage.

15 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

By what metric?

I know a woman whose son was recently taken into care. She often tells how it can’t be something she has been doing wrong because her elder child is doing just fine. Elder child is an obese self-harmer who finished school with no qualifications. Doing well is anything better than being pinched by the police weekly at age 11, for stealing/arson/criminal damage.

Daughter in UNI doing realy well two younger siblings in the same school as Cruz doing realy well with no problems (teacher from the schools words)

Cruz and Shelley

Edited by Long time lurking

13 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Daughter in UNI doing realy well two younger siblings in the same school as Cruz doing realy well with no problems (teacher from the schools words)

Thats quite an age range.

Id guess theres at least 2 fathers on the go.

7 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Was the Dad present during their formative years?

Have not got a clue ,but i think it looks like a case of a real problem child in a system that no longer have the tools or the skills available to deal with him , as he said to be doing well in the special school 

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Thats quite an age range.

Id guess theres at least 2 fathers on the go.

Yep i would go with that 

38 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

One of the children born at the local hospital this year was christened "Jaykay".

words fail me.....

Oh I cna top that.

I cant remember the exact name - JayCe or something like that.

But rather than being Jay-Cee, which wouldbe bad enought.

It  was     Jay;Cee - there's a semi-colon there.

The stupid bint mother would be marching in to the see the head mistress when, not if, a teacher wrote Jacey or Jay-Cee.

And it was a fucking boy.

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Have not got a clue ,but i think it looks like a case of a real problem child in a system that no longer have the tools or the skills available to deal with him , as he said to be doing well in the special school 

Yep i would go with that 

I think the P in PRU normally stands for Parent.....

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh I cna top that.

I cant remember the exact name - JayCe or something like that.

But rather than being Jay-Cee, which wouldbe bad enought.

It  was     Jay;Cee - there's a semi-colon there.

The stupid bint mother would be marching in to the see the head mistress when, not if, a teacher wrote Jacey or Jay-Cee.

And it was a fucking boy.

I think the P in PRU normally stands for Parent.....

Idiot mother. How will he have his name in an email address or url?

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

Ok, perhaps not in this case. But I have seen it time and time again when I used to go into inner London schools where the problem kids were only allowed to attend my classes if they were accompanied by a parent, and the whole time the parent would be glued to their smartphone while their child stabbed neighbouring kids with anything sharp they could find, or threw things around, all to get attention as they the only attention they would get from the mother would be if told to 'stop', so it was always negative attention. None of these children were thick, often the very opposite.

Just now, Hopeful said:

Ok, perhaps not in this case. But I have seen it time and time again when I used to go into inner London schools where the problem kids were only allowed to attend my classes if they were accompanied by a parent, and the whole time the parent would be glued to their smartphone while their child stabbed neighbouring kids with anything sharp they could find, or threw things around, all to get attention as they the only attention they would get from the mother would be if told to 'stop', so it was always negative attention. None of these children were thick, often the very opposite.

i don`t doubt it for one minute ,there have always been kids that did not have any discipline at home but in my day they got it at school but the schools have no way of doing that now in the main stream ,every school in my day had a special class/system for the disruptive ones and it worked well in my part of the world (caveat most of those teachers would be up in front of a judge today)

8 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

i don`t doubt it for one minute ,there have always been kids that did not have any discipline at home but in my day they got it at school but the schools have no way of doing that now in the main stream ,every school in my day had a special class/system for the disruptive ones and it worked well in my part of the world (caveat most of those teachers would be up in front of a judge today)

I wouldn't say it is traditional discipline the children lack though.

The kids get discipline at home as they are always told to stop doing something annoying, this something annoying is anything that draws the parent away from their smartphone and tindr, snapchat, whatsapp, facebook (or TV etc).

What the kids crave is attention, and they have learned they get it by being naughty, because even negative attention is attention

In the old days it would be called 'attention seeking' and its treatment would be to ignore it because most of the time the kid got +ve attention.

The trouble is that some kids now get no attention at all

Edited by Hopeful

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Shes definitely not looking like a Wayeneta type

She doesn't look Spanish either so whats wrong with a proper British name like Dave or John, why the fuck call your sprog by something that is 1) Spanish and 2) a surname.

Edited by goldbug9999