DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Can't buy a home? That's the idea...

UmBongo

Long time lurking

He has always talked a lot of sense on a lot of things  ...but the lizards never go away 

Edit : after listening to it i think hes fitting the evidence to the crime so to speak but am willing to concede it could be a way of controlling population growth ,but if that is the case they have started on the wrong continents for that one 

It`s greed by the bankers ,i`m pretty sure you could see a good correlation with the deregulation of the banks and rising house prices 

Fully Detached
20 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

He has always talked a lot of sense on a lot of things  ...but the lizards never go away 

Edit : after listening to it i think hes fitting the evidence to the crime so to speak but am willing to concede it could be a way of controlling population growth ,but if that is the case they have started on the wrong continents for that one 

It`s greed by the bankers ,i`m pretty sure you could see a good correlation with the deregulation of the banks and rising house prices 

Yep, Ike makes a semi-convincing case because his story seems to fit on many counts, but greed is a much more logical and believable explanation IMO. High density micro housing is an inevitable result of too much money sloshing around and pushing up the cost of development land and building materials, matched by easy credit and high demand. That's also global.

Ike's theory falls over as soon as you consider that there are millions of large houses outside of dense urban centres, and as soon as their current owners die or downsize, they will need to sell to someone else. The idea that those houses will always be unavailable simply because they are currently is the same fallacy the BTL bunch fall for when they claim that if you regulate BTL out of the market, there won't be anywhere for people to live.

Green Devil
On 2/26/2018 at 20:20, Long time lurking said:

TheCountOfNowhere
On 2/26/2018 at 20:20, Long time lurking said:

Isnt the "lizards" thing code for a group of people of whom we must never speak because of historical events no one dare offend them ?

Long time lurking
34 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Indeed it is Count.

People from Canada no less.

I am told that the dirty bastards actually fuck mooses...!

Must be descended from the Welsh...

;)

XYY

Cheeky twat you know we can`t afford the ladders 

TheCountOfNowhere
9 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Indeed it is Count.

People from Canada no less.

I am told that the dirty bastards actually fuck mooses...!

Must be descended from the Welsh...

;)

XYY

:)

Archived