• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Dear god, have they no taste in music?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43220350

All five Spice Girls have been invited to attend the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle later this year, Scary Spice Mel B has said.

Appearing on a US talk show, she nodded when asked if they were going, before clarifying that "us five Spice Girls" had each received an invitation.

She also sparked speculation they could perform at the wedding, joking she would be fired if she said any more.

o.O

Classy.

I know they're not that old but if you forget to play up to the role and just act natural, going to McDonalds and wearing a backwards baseball cap, then there will be a lot of questioning as to why you get loads of free money, hundreds of servants, and get to live in a castle.

The Queen understands the role she has to play and we love her for it. Well I do anyway so piss off any republicans.

But if you want to be "just like us" then try working for a living and paying stupid rent for a box with noisy neighbours.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Classy.

I know they're not that old but if you forget to play up to the role and just act natural, going to McDonalds and wearing a backwards baseball cap, then there will be a lot of questioning as to why you get loads of free money, hundreds of servants, and get to live in a castle.

The Queen understands the role she has to play and we love her for it. Well I do anyway so piss off any republicans.

But if you want to be "just like us" then try working for a living and paying stupid rent for a box with noisy neighbours.

McDonald's in Windsor actually has a unique feature.

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

For you to find out.

I think I speak for just about everyone on here in saying that I am not making the pilgrimage to Windsor McDs on the off chance I might stumble across whatever this thing might be.

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

I think I speak for just about everyone on here in saying that I am not making the pilgrimage to Windsor McDs on the off chance I might stumble across whatever this thing might be.

Do you walk in and actually find out it's a Burger King?

Geddit?

Can I go large on that order please...

Ah, bugger I thought that’s what it was but was holding back on the reveal. 

That article says that the queen can see the retail park on which it sits from Windsor Castle. Is nothing sacred?  

I don't think you have actually been to a maccy d have you?

I have too. They do fish and chips with mushy peas. 

We stayed in a very nice hotel in Windsor, opposite the castle, when we went to Legoland. It's pretty funny, having your Fiat Siecento valet parked.

Walls are black? I haven't been to Windsor for years. Had dealings with maintenance, so could get into castle.

On main street there used to be a little French café, which I'd pop over to on a Sunday morning.

Just now, eight said:

We stayed in a very nice hotel in Windsor, opposite the castle, when we went to Legoland. It's pretty funny, having your Fiat Siecento valet parked.

I used to get them to valet park my Alfa spider at the Savoy. Was a good giggle watching them. Might have to try it with the fiat 500!

I had a Big Mac about two days ago, as it happens.

It was shite.

Very weird as well because I ate it and was still hungry, it was a bit like eating flavoured paper. Who eats a burger then still feels famished?

It could also be that I'm a fat greedy bastard of course.