• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

Sometimes I am delighted

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Sometimes I think people here read books. Or maybe educatarorised.

I don't think average intelligence among DOSBODS posters is particularly high.

Although some here ostensibly make considered arguments, many are unable to grasp the accepted narratives routinely embraced elsewhere.

Some posters struggle to condemn Trump, BREXIT and the rise of populism across Europe.

Some posters resist multi-culturalism, diversity and are overly sceptical of Islam.

In common with other forums there is a handful of hard core, mostly male, posters that objectify women, passing remarks about breasts, and discussing sexual encounters.

The way forward is to attract more Guardian BBC types, more women and more trans folks. Ultimately a conversion to Islam could help us understand child grooming gangs, Jihadi terror and associated behavior such as self-combustion, knife stabbiness and pavement driving.

DOSBODS is quite good in itself but in comparison with the best forums eg mumsnet, we still need a better cailibre of membership.

3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I don't think average intelligence among DOSBODS posters is particularly high.

Although some here ostensibly make considered arguments, many are unable to grasp the accepted narratives routinely embraced elsewhere.

Some posters struggle to condemn Trump, BREXIT and the rise of populism across Europe.

Some posters resist multi-culturalism, diversity and are overly sceptical of Islam.

In common with other forums there is a handful of hard core, mostly male, posters that objectify women, passing remarks about breasts, and discussing sexual encounters.

The way forward is to attract more Guardian BBC types, more women and more trans folks. Ultimately a conversion to Islam could help us understand child grooming gangs, Jihadi terror and associated behavior such as self-combustion, knife stabbiness and pavement driving.

DOSBODS is quite good in itself but in comparison with the best forums eg mumsnet, we still need a better cailibre of membership.

Exactly, almost anything can be taken to a higher level by adding an indignant coven of judgmental women.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Mr Pin needs a new motocycle. Which Harley Davidson should I buy?

Look at the Harley and imagine either Liberace, Elvis or someone from The Village People astride it and if it suits them don't buy that one.

I am impressed at the quality of the banter here, but I still like tits, beer, and motorbikes. Some formums I frequneted think of nothing else.

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Look at the Harley and imagine either Liberace, Elvis or someone from The Village People astride it and if it suits them don't buy that one.

Wise words Yoda.O.o

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Are there any that wouldn't suit them? I'm afraid that's exactly what I associate with a Harley, that and Arnie's slightly camp Terminator 2.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Mr Pin needs a new motocycle. Which Harley Davidson should I buy?

XR750 with flat bars, or a Grayson Perryesque Knucklehead.

(Or get a Guzzi California -- the custom Harley for people who have corners in their country).

Edited by dgul

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

XR750 with flat bars, or a Grayson Perryesque Knucklehead.

(Or get a Guzzi California -- the custom Harley for people who have corners in their country).

MrPin approves of Moto Guzzi. My knees bang on the cylinder heads. The XR is too small for me, and is a one way trip to the chirpractor.

9 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Are there any that wouldn't suit them? I'm afraid that's exactly what I associate with a Harley, that and Arnie's slightly camp Terminator 2.

What do you mean?

David Coulthard and Jensen Button spend so much time with each other it's enough to spark gay rumours but look the addition of a Harley Davidson can quickly put those to rest.

article-2656470-1EB42AA900000578-870_634

15 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I don't mind looking camp. It pisses of the beardy dwarfs that can't remove the primary chain without their mum watching.

Looky here! I'm not camp, but I am a bit artistic.