• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Sometimes I am delighted

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Sometimes I think people here read books. Or maybe educatarorised.

I don't think average intelligence among DOSBODS posters is particularly high.

Although some here ostensibly make considered arguments, many are unable to grasp the accepted narratives routinely embraced elsewhere.

Some posters struggle to condemn Trump, BREXIT and the rise of populism across Europe.

Some posters resist multi-culturalism, diversity and are overly sceptical of Islam.

In common with other forums there is a handful of hard core, mostly male, posters that objectify women, passing remarks about breasts, and discussing sexual encounters.

The way forward is to attract more Guardian BBC types, more women and more trans folks. Ultimately a conversion to Islam could help us understand child grooming gangs, Jihadi terror and associated behavior such as self-combustion, knife stabbiness and pavement driving.

DOSBODS is quite good in itself but in comparison with the best forums eg mumsnet, we still need a better cailibre of membership.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I don't think average intelligence among DOSBODS posters is particularly high.

Although some here ostensibly make considered arguments, many are unable to grasp the accepted narratives routinely embraced elsewhere.

Some posters struggle to condemn Trump, BREXIT and the rise of populism across Europe.

Some posters resist multi-culturalism, diversity and are overly sceptical of Islam.

In common with other forums there is a handful of hard core, mostly male, posters that objectify women, passing remarks about breasts, and discussing sexual encounters.

The way forward is to attract more Guardian BBC types, more women and more trans folks. Ultimately a conversion to Islam could help us understand child grooming gangs, Jihadi terror and associated behavior such as self-combustion, knife stabbiness and pavement driving.

DOSBODS is quite good in itself but in comparison with the best forums eg mumsnet, we still need a better cailibre of membership.

 

Exactly, almost anything can be taken to a higher level by adding an indignant coven of judgmental women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Mr Pin needs a new motocycle. Which Harley Davidson should I buy?

Look at the Harley and imagine either Liberace, Elvis or someone from The Village People astride it and if it suits them don't buy that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am impressed at the quality of the banter here, but I still like tits, beer, and motorbikes. Some formums I frequneted think of nothing else.

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Look at the Harley and imagine either Liberace, Elvis or someone from The Village People astride it and if it suits them don't buy that one.

Wise words Yoda.O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Look at the Harley and imagine either Liberace, Elvis or someone from The Village People astride it and if it suits them don't buy that one.

Are there any that wouldn't suit them? I'm afraid that's exactly what I associate with a Harley, that and Arnie's slightly camp Terminator 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Mr Pin needs a new motocycle. Which Harley Davidson should I buy?

XR750 with flat bars, or a Grayson Perryesque Knucklehead.

(Or get a Guzzi California -- the custom Harley for people who have corners in their country).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dgul said:

XR750 with flat bars, or a Grayson Perryesque Knucklehead.

(Or get a Guzzi California -- the custom Harley for people who have corners in their country).

MrPin approves of Moto Guzzi. My knees bang on the cylinder heads. The XR is too small for me, and is a one way trip to the chirpractor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Are there any that wouldn't suit them? I'm afraid that's exactly what I associate with a Harley, that and Arnie's slightly camp Terminator 2.

What do you mean?

David Coulthard and Jensen Button spend so much time with each other it's enough to spark gay rumours but look the addition of a Harley Davidson can quickly put those to rest.

article-2656470-1EB42AA900000578-870_634

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Are there any that wouldn't suit them? I'm afraid that's exactly what I associate with a Harley, that and Arnie's slightly camp Terminator 2.

I don't mind looking camp. It pisses of the beardy dwarfs that can't remove the primary chain without their mum watching.

Looky here! I'm not camp, but I am a bit artistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

The XR is too small for me, and is a one way trip to the chirpractor.

Is that the real reason why Evil had so much trouble with his back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.