• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Who the fuck....

Nut job.  I reckon he's skint.  Last blast to earn some serious dosh to provide for David Furnish and the 2 lads before his health packs in.

1 minute ago, Ina said:

Nut job.  I reckon he's skint.  Last blast to earn some serious dosh to provide for David Furnish and the 2 lads before his health packs in.

Interesting.

He ought to have writing credit, do royalities. But i reckon hes a millionaire living a billionaires lifestyle.

I reckon Mrs Furnish pisses money away. Lawsuits payoffs and all that.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Interesting.

He ought to have writing credit, do royalities. But i reckon hes a millionaire living a billionaires lifestyle.

I reckon Mrs Furnish pisses money away. Lawsuits payoffs and all that.

Controlling character IMO

Elton a gullible fool

Feel sorry for the toys

Edited by Hopeful

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Controlling character IMO

Elton a gullible fool

Feel sorry for the toys

Gullible old fool...

Hopefully kids money has someone other than Mrs Furnish in control.

The whole lot has the feeling of a modern fairytale.

28 minutes ago, Ina said:

I don't get that impression at all; since famously kicking cocaine in the 1980s he seems to have been reasonably sensible and has been touring because he likes it, ditto Neil Diamond.  The Rolling Stones split it four ways, Elton gets the lot.

I typed that before checking but just to confirm it here's the 2017 rich list. I think he just loves touring.

1. (1) Sir Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell - £780m (+£20m)

2. (2) Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber - £740m (+£25m)

3. (3) U2 - £548m (+£48m)

4. (4) Sir Elton John - £290m (+£10m)

5. (5) Sir Mick Jagger - £250m (+£15m)

6. (6) Keith Richards - £235m (+£15m)

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/adele-is-officially-the-wealthiest-musician-under-30-as-the-sunday-times-releases-its-rich-list-for-2017__18928/

28 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I don't get that impression at all; since famously kicking cocaine in the 1980s he seems to have been reasonably sensible and has been touring because he likes it, ditto Neil Diamond.  The Rolling Stones split it four ways, Elton gets the lot.

I typed that before checking but just to confirm it here's the 2017 rich list. I think he just loves touring.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/adele-is-officially-the-wealthiest-musician-under-30-as-the-sunday-times-releases-its-rich-list-for-2017__18928/

Not sure.

Macca and mick are notorioudly tight fisted.

Elton spends money like a err gsy bloke but also has family commitments now.

Thats a subject topic in its own. Can gay blokes carry on spending like gay blokes now they can adopt kids?

32 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm sure Bernie gets a good chunk. 

Several years ago Reginald has a similar hissy fit when he was in Taiwan and he couldn't escape the journos at the airport.

16 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

Several years ago Reginald has a similar hissy fit when he was in Taiwan and he couldn't escape the journos at the airport.

Similarly, he made an absolute prick of himself in Hong Kong some years back when I was living there.

Never made the media over here but the Chinese were less than impressed with him at the time.

Elton played scabby oat the other year. Rolled up with bugger all crew.

Mind you britneys playing there this august.

Back to reg, i revkon hes been taking out high charging financial products that are now blowing up.

9 hours ago, spygirl said:

Elton played scabby oat the other year. Rolled up with bugger all crew.

Mind you britneys playing there this august.

Back to reg, i revkon hes been taking out high charging financial products that are now blowing up.

That could be a dosboder day out. xD