• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ah, the strange foriegn student...

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5456053/Durham-University-graduate-launches-legal-bid-misconduct-claims.html

Thatll learn them to sell useless 1 year courses to wierd people.

Attended 50 events since 'graduating' from a 1 year course 23 years ago - 2 a year.

http://www.thesarayiahpost.com

thought it said "he also posts pictures showing off his marital arts skills"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A woman on POF called me a tw@t last night because I pointed out that she smoked and my profile said no smokers.

Naturally, she then blocked me before I could reply.

I demand the right to sue... and Carol, Angela, Claire, the obligatory Kylie, Jennifer, Jessica and Jeri - I have a thing for women's names beginning with J.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

This is when the "softly softly" approach to dickheads is wrong. The university should be able to ban whoever they want from going to private functions.

 

People like this see the softly softly approach as weakness. Which it is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The more I contemplate existence the more I am worried that Earth is a dumping ground for all the unfixable beings. I worry what that says about me.

I sometimes wonder if the rapture did indeed occur at the Millenium and that I'm stuck here on the losing side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A woman on POF called me a tw@t last night because I pointed out that she smoked and my profile said no smokers.

Naturally, she then blocked me before I could reply.

I demand the right to sue... and Carol, Angela, Claire, the obligatory Kylie, Jennifer, Jessica and Jeri - I have a thing for women's names beginning with J.

Buy Sue and get Bob free!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The more I contemplate existence the more I am worried that Earth is a dumping ground for all the unfixable beings. I worry what that says about me.

I occasionaly find myself in one of those mega stores that sell unecessary plastic items, single-use Rolson tools and are stuck in a timewarp selling magic worms with how to vidoes playing on TV screens, or the latest must have food preparation gadgets.

Walking among the zombie-like patrons and looking at them in their shell suits, I think "there but for the grace of God go I, I'm nothing like them"

At least I'm unshaven, wearing wellingtons, a moth-eaten EWM jumper, and crotchless jeans.

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Great Guy said:

This is when the "softly softly" approach to dickheads is wrong. The university should be able to ban whoever they want from going to private functions.

 

Perhaps he did..  but if people make serious accusations against someone I don’t see why you wouldn’t tell that person what they were.

If you were barred from your local Aldi for hitting someone..  you might expect them to provide some sort of evidence of the crime you were alleged to have committed. I don’t think he’s being completely unreasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Perhaps he did..  but if people make serious accusations against someone I don’t see why you wouldn’t tell that person what they were.

If you were barred from your local Aldi for hitting someone..  you might expect them to provide some sort of evidence of the crime you were alleged to have committed. I don’t think he’s being completely unreasonable.

You really think he doesn't know what he's being accused of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

You really think he doesn't know what he's being accused of?

We don’t know.  He’s saying he doesn’t know..  so show him the evidence/testimony. Why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the biggest fuckups by the west was to make freedom of association - deciding who gets into where - a legal issue.  If a University or club wants to ban someone because they are black, white, yorkshire, whatever, that should NOT be a matter for the courts.  All male clubs, all female clubs, all black clubs, all white clubs, etc, should be a private matter.

If a club or University bans people wrongly, in time it will crumble and fall as it loses the input of said good people and their friends.

In short, individuals and organisations should NOT have to justify why someone is or is not allowed to be present, unless that person has been charged for the privilege (this would mean that a taxpayer, for example, might have a case against a PUBLIC university in a country where they are funded by public money).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

And self-proclaimed £80-an-hour ‘life coach’ Mr Sarayiah – who has attended some 50 alumni events since graduating 23 years ago – has since cost Durham £60,000 in legal fees.

And the legal action and publicity may well cost him a lot of lost business too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It must be a publicity stunt. 

He's got some women to make a complaint? 

He should fork out like the rest and pay a dating club or suchlike.  That's what all these daft rules of inappropriateness amount to - more money making, more monetization and financialisation in the hunt for scraps of GDP.

Everybody knows that the law is an ass and it's increasingly evident with every passing year but the university's people must be dim to go along with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks a bit of a nutter but and it`s a big but 

If the guy looked like this 

 

Image result for brad pitt

 And said what he said would we be talking about it now ...my money is on no,,the world is fucked up 

41 minutes ago, shindigger said:

I knew a life coach.

Killed himself.

 

That would look bad on his CVo.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, twocents said:

It must be a publicity stunt. 

He's got some women to make a complaint? 

He should fork out like the rest and pay a dating club or suchlike.  That's what all these daft rules of inappropriateness amount to - more money making, more monetization and financialisation in the hunt for scraps of GDP.

Everybody knows that the law is an ass and it's increasingly evident with every passing year but the university's people must be dim to go along with it.

PC agenda driven who are scared of their own shadows ,whispering in corners just exasperates the situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.