• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Smashed on drugs

Just now, ccc said:

Anyone else ? :ph34r:

Tomorrow could be "Interesting".....:o

This is a thread for folk to add in when they are melted. No shame. :D

Probably my son. Sigh!

If I had more spare money I would definetely buy some decent green.

I’m going to grow some in my greenhouse this year. Don’t care if I get caught :)

Just now, Economic Exile said:

Probably my son. Sigh!

I’m going to grow some in my greenhouse this year. Don’t care if I get caught :)

Go for it. Will be legal soon. :Old:

13 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Being in no way judgemental and several pints worse for wear, but perhaps one for the stealth forum?

4 minutes ago, Rave said:

Taking drugs is not actually illegal. Being in posession of them is.

The above. Our politicians, judges, police all do it - so well the rest of us may as well. :D

1 minute ago, Rave said:

Taking drugs is not actually illegal. Being in posession of them is.

Hope you continue to do well in quitting alcohol. It’s not easy living life with no “enhancements”. I suppose the key question is. Are you in control? I never will be with alcohol but do admit to smoking some green now and again, IME it isn’t addictive like alcohol.

34 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Probably my son. Sigh!

I like the grow your own approach.  I am supping homebrew and I like that, as with my home made bread, it is stuff that I have a hand in creating.  I have a planned brew coming that will set alight the homebrew thread on the hobbies forum with sheer excitement.

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

The above. Our politicians, judges, police all do it - so well the rest of us may as well. :D

Indeed! If a lot of them can’t hack life in their more secure life position without resorting to a lift now and again how the hell can they expect joe public to be always sober and turn up to work everyday like a good little consumer!

Hi to all those great and hardworking members of GCHQ who are tracking our every post and will ruthlessly use them against us if we ever become a focus of dissent. You are the true defenders of democracy! 

And free speech!

:Old:

Edited by Horrified Onlooker
Because I can

13 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Hope you continue to do well in quitting alcohol. It’s not easy living life with no “enhancements”. I suppose the key question is. Are you in control? I never will be with alcohol but do admit to smoking some green now and again, IME it isn’t addictive like alcohol.

Cheers, I'm still going well. I smoked a bit of green late last year (courtesy of another member of this fine establishment), and enjoyed it...but it doesn't really make me very good company, so I'm not going to make a habit of it!

48 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Probably my son. Sigh!

Id seriuusly not worry about bring caught.

And id seriously not bother in a green house in the uk - not enough sunlight.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Id seriuusly not worry about bring caught.

And id seriously not bother in a green house in the uk - not enough sunlight.

We might be lucky and get a good year for growing! I’m a veg gardener so do appreciate growing conditions. 

It’s nickname is weed. Not really too hard to grow!

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

Probably my son. Sigh!

I hadn't realised that it is so easy and legal to buy cannabis seeds in the UK. Is it the sort of thing you can just buy online, or is it the sort of thing that you buy and then get put onto a list..?

42 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Cosume them dead quick.

When im wasted Ive started watching old blackface vids off youtube

Nice to see Judy Garland in blackface.  (I think saying that gets me put on a list...)

Edited by dgul

Just now, dgul said:

I hadn't realised that it is so easy and legal to buy cannabis seeds in the UK.

Nice to see Judy Garland in blackface.  

I was a surprise go me, not being gay or into musical light entertainment.

Judys wierd, you can google her from her early 12yo vaudeville career to casket.

What i find mind blowing about wizard of oz is that it was released in nov 1939.

You could imagine some poor jewish kid going to watch it at a saturday matinee. Then, a couple of years later, being marched off to a gas chamber

7 minutes ago, dgul said:

I hadn't realised that it is so easy and legal to buy cannabis seeds in the UK. Is it the sort of thing you can just buy online, or is it the sort of thing that you buy and then get put onto a list..?

Nice to see Judy Garland in blackface.  (I think saying that gets me put on a list...)

Oh well, I’m beyond caring now.

Regarding cannabis seeds. I’m only going to buy them to add to my seed collection. Growing them is just too much trouble. They are better being put in my seed collection tray. I wouldn’t consider breaking the law whether it be cultivating banned seeds or getting dressed up to go to a party.

No not me. I ain’t never going to do nothing no never not will do it I not do not understand laws not me not understand it all it be too complicated can’t not no understand it all! O.o

6 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Oh well, I’m beyond caring now.

Regarding cannabis seeds. I’m only going to buy them to add to my seed collection. Growing them is just too much trouble. They are better being put in my seed collection tray. I wouldn’t consider breaking the law whether it be cultivating banned seeds or getting dressed up to go to a party.

No not me. I ain’t never going to do nothing no never not will do it I not do not understand laws not me not understand it all it be too complicated can’t not no understand it all! O.o

My sister grows them between the tomato plants in her greenhouse so her husband, father Dougal, doesn't notice.  Gave up hard drugs 30 years ago.  Those speed hangovers are something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I like the grow your own approach.  I am supping homebrew and I like that, as with my home made bread, it is stuff that I have a hand in creating.  I have a planned brew coming that will set alight the homebrew thread on the hobbies forum with sheer excitement.

Shit, forgot about that!

Just now, Ina said:

My sister grows them between the tomato plants in her greenhouse so her husband, father Dougal, doesn't notice.  Gave up hard drugs 30 years ago.  Those speed hangovers are something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I’ve only succumbed to alcohol addiction and have no experience of other drugs except tobacco and cannabis.

Tobacco will only be conquered by me if I cant breathe properly. Like wise with cannabis, will only quit if it totally fucks my life up.

IMO if people can handle a mind altering drug and not become addicted that’s good. If you find that you can’t then individuals should get a grip and sort it. Not easy! IMO resorting to any mild altering substances is human nature because life can be shit and it helps us to cope. It’s been the same over millennia!

3 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

Probably my son. Sigh!

Gorillas gusto used to be the one for that or early girl but don`t plant the latter until the end of July at the earliest (they grow like triffids) caveat these  may be out of date strains if so go for auto flowering and strains and by feminized seeds   mold is a huge problem the further north you go 

Edit ::a random site with a bit of advice on strains 

http://www.dope-smoker.co.uk/grow-cannabis-outdoors-uk/

Edited by Long time lurking