• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One percent

Something happening at Salisbury hospital

News poll  

98 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which of the following websites do you trust the most for reporting news events? (Pick max. 2)

• Mail Online
    • BBC News
    • RT.com
    • Breitbart
    • Guardian.co.uk
    • Wikipedia
    • Sky News
    • DOSBODS.co.uk
    • Guido Fawkes
    • Other
    • None they're all shit!

7 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

The story that keeps on giving. I find the Russian series of events as ridiculous as the UK ones. I've well and truly transcended to skeptic cynic. 

I just read a Daily Mail headline about novichok now being found in the hotel room where the two Russians stayed in London.

I stopped reading at that point.

This is like a very bad plot that you would find Harry Palmer enabling for his upper class idiot superiors.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

I just read a Daily Mail headline about novichok now being found in the hotel room where the two Russians stayed in London.

This is like a very bad plot that you would find Harry Palmer enabling for his upper class idiot superiors.

Are they going to bury the room in a field, or burn the hotel to the ground ?

I've been on TOS on this subject for the past few days. There are a few on there totally accepting every word our government tells them. Very strange. 

And that Peter Hun poster has totally lost the plot. :o

5 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

'Now listen to me Theresa...listen to me...'

Some good theories on this case over at Off Guardian. One is that the Russian pair are homos involved in a new agey type business (hence the Stonehenge/Glastonbury connection) or possibly drug smuggling which is why they don't want to come clean on what they were actually doing; they are being used as patsies for a ballsed-up assassination attempt by M16. 

36 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Some good theories on this case over at Off Guardian. One is that the Russian pair are homos involved in a new agey type business (hence the Stonehenge/Glastonbury connection) or possibly drug smuggling which is why they don't want to come clean on what they were actually doing; they are being used as patsies for a ballsed-up assassination attempt by M16. 

This is what I'm thinking. Also they are terrified as the worldwide media has effectively outed them and Russia is a quite hostile country for gays.

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

Yes... they look like they have bumfun in a yurd in Siberia.

I guess the russian states pitch of them being gay is to get back at their chuckle brotheresque spy craft.

Edited by spygirl

2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Some mention of that point in the comments on this interesting blog post about the CCTV images and timelines

https://www.theblogmire.com/some-questions-for-the-metropolitan-police/

It is really very odd that so many CCTV pictures have been captured of this pair on 4th March 2018 but apparently none of the Skripals who were supposedly in the same part of Salisbury at the same time. The timeline for their known movements does not tie up with the Skripals purported whereabouts so while they potentially could have daubed the Skripals front door handle with nerve agent the poisoning timeline relies on their victims  returning home  and both opening the door. To be honest the Russians sight seeing story does not entirely convince me but they dont appear to fit the profile of assassins either since they have violated pretty much every rule of spycraft and concocted a schedule based on a rail travel timetable that would have been blown out of the water on most weekends when they would have found themselves stuck on a replacement rail bus service. All that is clear is that so far no one has placed them any nearer the Skripals than the same town which is not exactly going to get you a conviction in a criminal court. In the end it depends on whether you trust the liars in the British government more than the liars in the Russian go but we can rest assured that neither is telling the truth here. 

Edited by Virgil Caine

2 hours ago, Anglepoise said:

This is what I'm thinking. Also they are terrified as the worldwide media has effectively outed them and Russia is a quite hostile country for gays.

They can claim asylum in the UK.

1 minute ago, eight said:

They can claim asylum in the UK.

germany would have them.

Oh hang on, thats a muslim caliphate, so unless they like basejumping off buildings tied to chairs, usually aided by ragheads even gayer than they are, then i wouldnt go there if i was them.

15 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

Some mention of that point in the comments on this interesting blog post about the CCTV images and timelines

https://www.theblogmire.com/some-questions-for-the-metropolitan-police/

It is really very odd that so many CCTV pictures have been captured of this pair on 4th March 2018 but apparently none of the Skripals who were supposedly in the same part of Salisbury at the same time. The timeline for their known movements does not tie up with the Skripals purported whereabouts so while they potentially could have daubed the Skripals front door handle with nerve agent the poisoning timeline relies on their victims  returning home  and both opening the door. To be honest the Russians sight seeing story does not entirely convince me but they dont appear to fit the profile of assassins either since they have violated pretty much every rule of spycraft and concocted a schedule based on a rail travel timetable that would have been blown out of the water on most weekends when they would have found themselves stuck on a replacement rail bus service. All that is clear is that so far no one has placed them any nearer the Skripals than the same town which is not exactly going to get you a conviction in a criminal court. In the end it depends on whether you trust the liars in the British government more than the liars in the Russian go but we can rest assured that neither is telling the truth here. 

I dont know, they could be shit operatives.

My names Chuckle, Barry Chuckle.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

I dont know, they could be shit operatives.

My names Chuckle, Barry Chuckle.

Well clearly it would be a misuse of resources to send your best people against something as useless as the British state

On 14/09/2018 at 08:50, ccc said:

I've been on TOS on this subject for the past few days. There are a few on there totally accepting every word our government tells them. Very strange. 

And that Peter Hun poster has totally lost the plot. :o

Always a bit of a narsty I thought. 

9 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

Well clearly it would be a misuse of resources to send your best people against something as useless as the British state

There's a book I'm trying to bring to mind... might be the fourth protocol (fantastic book, btw, well worth reading if you haven't already). Rogue Russian elements (I.e. not in line with their own government) despatch their worst operative to the UK knowing he will be caught, thereby alerting the UK authorities to the wider plot.

He gets spotted immediately trying to enter the UK with documents he doesn't actually need.

Truth is at least as strange as fiction. 

Another part of the book talks about how the Russians see the trust of the UK population in the police as a strength and actively seek to undermine it. Life imitating art indeed.

new victims are russians 

Witnesses reportedly described police 'covering someone up with a blanket'. 

People inside the Old Ale House pub have been told they can't leave, according to the Salisbury J

Just now, whocares said:

Just heard on the radio. My guess is nothing to do with Novichock but they are taking no chances, just in case?

they are both russians 

witness report in link above 

Amanda Newton wrote on Facebook: "How on earth did we get caught up in this!! A nice meal in Prezzo turns into a major incident as 2 Russians sitting next to us take seriously ill and the whole area is closed.... we are being taken to a safe place and may need blood tests at Salisbury hospital..... Will keep everyone updated ..... I'm sure we will be fine!

Run away, do not believe or trust. the authorities 

5 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

new victims are russians 

Witnesses reportedly described police 'covering someone up with a blanket'. 

People inside the Old Ale House pub have been told they can't leave, according to the Salisbury J

they are both russians 

witness report in link above 

Why would 2 Russians (a man and a woman)  decide to go for an Italian meal in Salisbury .... AND ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON! That's just to many coincidences?! (Or do they have a death wish?)