• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One percent

Something happening at Salisbury hospital

News poll  

98 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which of the following websites do you trust the most for reporting news events? (Pick max. 2)

• Mail Online
    • BBC News
    • RT.com
    • Breitbart
    • Guardian.co.uk
    • Wikipedia
    • Sky News
    • DOSBODS.co.uk
    • Guido Fawkes
    • Other
    • None they're all shit!

2 minutes ago, whocares said:

Why would 2 Russians (a man and a woman)  decide to go for an Italian meal in Salisbury .... AND ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON! That's just to many coincidences?! (Or do they have a death wish?)

Globalisation and open borders would be my guess 

14 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Amanda Newton wrote on Facebook: "How on earth did we get caught up in this!! A nice meal in Prezzo turns into a major incident as 2 Russians sitting next to us take seriously ill and the whole area is closed.... we are being taken to a safe place and may need blood tests at Salisbury hospital..... Will keep everyone updated ..... I'm sure we will be fine!

Run away, do not believe or trust. the authorities 

Well that’s fake news for a start!

20 minutes ago, whocares said:

Why would 2 Russians (a man and a woman)  decide to go for an Italian meal in Salisbury .... AND ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON! That's just to many coincidences?! (Or do they have a death wish?)

Welll they say lightening never strikes twice...

Ignoring the fact it does.

4 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Anyone reckon 2 ruskies did themselves with something non lethal at prezzos for a laugh? 

Distraction operation, while something worse is happening elsewhere?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7268509/salisbury-russia-poisoning-drugs-sex-prostitutes-london/

How Russian hitmen smoked drugs and had sex with prostitute before Salisbury poison attack

TWO Russian hitmen smoked drugs and romped with a prostitute hours before their poison attack in Salisbury.

Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov kept guests awake by partying through the night in their £75-a-night twin room.

Guests described the stench of cannabis wafting from the accommodation they shared at the two-star City Stay Hotel in East London. They even complained to staff after the wanted Russian agents smuggled the hooker into their room for “noisy sex”.

“Later there was a woman in there. I think it was a prostitute.

"They were having sex. Definitely.

“I heard them having really loud sex for a long time.

"It was definitely a woman. I don’t think the men were having sex with each other. I could still smell the pot.”

How bizarre is this story going to get?   Why would assassins in possession of a deadly nerve agent attract attention like this? 

2018 is turning out to be a crazy year. 

18 minutes ago, MvR said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7268509/salisbury-russia-poisoning-drugs-sex-prostitutes-london/

How bizarre is this story going to get?   Why would assassins in possession of a deadly nerve agent attract attention like this? 

2018 is turning out to be a crazy year. 

They left clues everywhere.  Even a telephone number to the Russian secret service military intelligence on their passport.

For sure it won't just be a telephone number to the Russian passport authorities.  It will be a direct line to Smersh.

POISONER Alexander Petrov was linked directly to Russia’s spy service last night — by a phone number on his passport documents.

They are stamped with “do not supply any infor­mation”, the number 195-79-66 and the letters S.S. — a common Russian abbreviation for “sovershenno sekretno” or top secret.

Callers said the number was answered by a man confirming it was the Russian Defence Ministry’s military intelligence directorate — likely to be the branch office where Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov served.

Meanwhile, a £75 Nina Ricci Premier Jour perfume, whose bottle was used to carry Novichok in the Salisbury attack, has been ditched by Tesco and M&S.

Edited by twocents

20 minutes ago, twocents said:

POISONER Alexander Petrov was linked directly to Russia’s spy service last night — by a phone number on his passport documents.

They are stamped with “do not supply any infor­mation”, the number 195-79-66 and the letters S.S. — a common Russian abbreviation for “sovershenno sekretno” or top secret.

Callers said the number was answered by a man confirming it was the Russian Defence Ministry’s military intelligence directorate — likely to be the branch office where Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov served.

International diplomacy appears to have turned into one giant trolling exercise.

Did somebody put something in the water? ( apart from Novichok I mean?)

17 minutes ago, MvR said:

International diplomacy appears to have turned into one giant trolling exercise.

Did somebody put something in the water? ( apart from Novichok I mean?)

It's hilarious.

I'm surprised they didn't wear their uniform. xD

58 minutes ago, twocents said:

They left clues everywhere.  Even a telephone number to the Russian secret service military intelligence on their passport.

For sure it won't just be a telephone number to the Russian passport authorities.  It will be a direct line to Smersh.

A comment on the Off Guardian suggests that story about the telephone number originated with Bellingcat and is simply not correct.  The 499-195-79-66 number apparently belongs to a mattress manufacturer. It previously operated on a 495-195-79-66 number. It seems all the Russian 495-195 prefix numbers changed to 499-199 in 2016.  Still I suppose one of us could phone it to see if the GRU are on the other end of the line.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/13/open-thread-skripal-suspects-interviewed-on-rt/

Edited by Virgil Caine

6 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

The 499-195-79-66 number apparentlybbelongs to a mattress manufacturer.

That would be some inspired guerrilla marketing..

23 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Patrick Reevell works for ABC as a 'free lancer' on the Moscow desk. That has spook written all over it.

Strangely the Russian MOD were not answering the phone when the bloke from the Off Guardian rang the same number.

Funny that.

Edited by Virgil Caine

26 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

A comment on the Off Guardian suggests that story about the telephone number originated with Bellingcat and is simply not correct.  The 499-195-79-66 number apparently belongs to a mattress manufacturer. It previously operated on a 495-195-79-66 number. It seems all the Russian 495-195 prefix numbers changed to 499-199 in 2016.  Still I suppose one of us could phone it to see if the GRU are on the other end of the line.

https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/13/open-thread-skripal-suspects-interviewed-on-rt/

Are they undercover mattresses?

29 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Anyway the whole thing is now too ridiculous for words

It needs putting to bed now.

Just pull the covers over it.

It's been stained.

Edited by XswampyX