• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Does my bum look big in this?

Ah, she had some sort of relationship with a Kardashian - don't some of them have large arses? I love the fashion finder article - get the crochet bikini so you can look like Blac Chyna, I can really see the average female DM reader wanting to emulate that look. What is the arse going to look like when she is a pensioner, I can see her having to have some form of mechanical hoist to haul it around?

Edited by Dipsy

22 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

Could be natural. Zulu burds can have unfeasibly large buttocks.

After 2 kids they won't look like that though if natural. That's surgically "enhanced". I wonder how many men are (secretly or otherwise) turned on by this look? I like a touch of the tar brush but wouldn't touch her with ccc's....

3 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

Could be natural. Zulu burds can have unfeasibly large buttocks.

Indeed:

'Steatopygia is the state of having substantial levels of tissue on the buttocks and thighs. This build is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, and tapers to the knee producing a curvaceous figure. The term is from the Greek στέαρ stéar meaning "tallow" and πυγή pugḗ meaning "rump".

Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic found in women of sub-Saharan African origin, most notably (but not solely) among the Khoisan of southern Africa and Pygmies of central Africa. It has also been observed among the Andamanese people, such as the Onge tribe, in the Andaman Islands of the Indian Ocean. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. This genetic characteristic is prevalent among women but also occurs to a lesser degree in men.'

Could be the early stages of lipedema, judging by her legs as well as it's not just the bum, or perhaps what @CaptainCavey said

If so, the desease just conveniently fits the fashion.

Irrespective of the bum, I don't think she is really equipped to carry off a photo shoot, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Edited by Hopeful

13 minutes ago, DocH said:

Indeed:

'Steatopygia is the state of having substantial levels of tissue on the buttocks and thighs. This build is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, and tapers to the knee producing a curvaceous figure. The term is from the Greek στέαρ stéar meaning "tallow" and πυγή pugḗ meaning "rump".

Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic found in women of sub-Saharan African origin, most notably (but not solely) among the Khoisan of southern Africa and Pygmies of central Africa. It has also been observed among the Andamanese people, such as the Onge tribe, in the Andaman Islands of the Indian Ocean. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. This genetic characteristic is prevalent among women but also occurs to a lesser degree in men.'

It's not just sub-Saharan or Andamanese women, there was a Martian in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey with a massive butt, too.

I don't think there's many western men who find the 'freakishly large arse' look appealing.

I'm gonna guess this look that's being pushed on us as 'attractive' is a black thing - I'm thinking African American but also I'd be interested to know if big oversized arses have always been popular in Africa?

Of course it makes it easier to push this when everyone's getting fatter - they can rationalise the rolls of flab as being 'curves'.

4 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

After 2 kids they won't look like that though if natural. That's surgically "enhanced". I wonder how many men are (secretly or otherwise) turned on by this look? I like a touch of the tar brush but wouldn't touch her with ccc's....

Those old classic chat up lines eh?

48 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Those old classic chat up lines eh?

:D Usable (well, the equivalent) on Brazilians over age 30. In fact you would probably be astonished at the amount of casual racism in the conversation of South Americans in general, I have to be careful not to replicate it in English sometimes.

Pretty sure this is how Suarez the footballer copped the racism charge a few years back - he probably called Evry "nego" which is just about passable, it gets used as "mate", but Evry is a French cunt and decided to make something of it. Could be wrong but Suarez seemed genuinely mystified, moron that he may be.

Edited by swissy_fit